India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 32)

coolzaara Newbie
coolzaara
coolzaara

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:25am | IP Logged
I have already lost count of my votes. I had a marathon voting session with my mum and older brother from morning 7 to afternoon 2.

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Whom did u vote for???/
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 5:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pmahesh

Originally posted by IMP TNG

hey pmahesh did u get my pm dear???

plz reply me..will u vote on my behalf...?? Its okay if u cant...but do write to me...thanksSmile

I am sorry, i could not reply earlier. But i can't vote for amit sana as i think abhijeet is more deserving. sorry.

Its ok..no problem priti

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 6:04am | IP Logged

Thnx for the news, priti........ im soooooooooo glad for Rahul ( Clap ) and thank God for it......... can u provide me the link to this news, if any??? ( abt the contract RV has signed with sony )

Im with Abhi but i admire the way Amit sang kisna, it was splendid..........I liked Abhi's "channa vay" most yest...But the thing i loved most abt yest episode was the bit abt RV when they showed the clip of Sonu saying that he would prepare Rahul.............Clap

Edited by simplyvivacious - 25 February 2005 at 6:06am
coolboi23 Newbie
coolboi23
coolboi23

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:16am | IP Logged

Hi friends....I would like to share my experience at INDIAN IDOL FINALS...

we were called at 5pm (tuesday 22nd feb)at mahalakshmi,famous studio ,mumbai at gate # 4.We were then called inside to register our passes.believe me amit sana's dad was in front of me!abhijeet's mom was besides me.they are so simple ppl ya!!then we were ask to sit in a hall(temporary arrangement)we were told tht show will start at 6-30pm BUT THANX TO OUR CELEBRITY JUDGES.THEY ARE SO PUNCTUAL!!!they came around 7-30pm.We were then taken to the actual set(the one we see on tv)the show started around 8pm.First we were instructed -not to clap whn contestants are singing.There are  APPLAUSE sign on left corner and rite corner(ofcurse u cant c on tv..LOLZ)so whnever it blinks u r suppose to clap!!!so we were asked to clap for 5-6times(practice..LOLZ..IT WAS SO FUNNY)then mini-aman came.(theres teleprompter excatly in front of mini-aman.wotever they speak its displayed on tht screen(incase if they go wrong)finally the show started.I MUST TELL U THT..KAJOL/FARAH WERE VERY PARTIAL!!!THEY PRAISED AMIT A LOTS!!infact thanks to sony they have edited those blunt comment for abhijeet!kajol sed after the first performance- abhijeet u sang half-heartedly,farah sed u sang carelessly.now whn u r in top 2 u have become careless effortless(well tis was edited yesterday..gud in a way-bcz now no negative comments for neone)i felt tht judges want AMIT TO WIN THE CONTEST.everyone(mini,judges)were speaking in favour of amit.BUT IF U REALLY LIKED ABHIJEET PLS PLS VOTE FOR HIM.hes such a simple,humble,down to earth person.hes truly a idol!!!

well we werent allowed to meet the contestants,but i cud speak wid amit's bro.

Funny part is-whn kajol entered.she fumbled up!!(tht part was edited..u cud see kajol entering and immediately the focus was on AUDIENCE!!! if u want to check see in thursay's repeat telecast)

friends my sincere request: PLEASE VOTE FOR ABHIJEET!!!!! 190-2424-2525-02 .but vote for him daily atleast 15votes so tht he will be the winner for sure

DISCLAIMER: I AM NIETHER HIS RELATIVE NOR HIS FRIEND!

JUSS A FAN..THTS IT!!

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IMP TNG

The voting period has been extended till 5th of March ...so u ppl can vote ur favorite until 9 A.M.....the result will be announced at 8:00 P.M India time (5th March) on Sony Entertainment Television.....Till then the suspense just goes on.......

Tommorrow our both finalists are gonna appear in the new drama serial BATIAWALA or watever its name is as their first guests....and after that they are gonna show live performance of both of them in INDIAN IDOL special episode....thats all from my side...(for those who couldnt watch today's episode due to some reason...) Smile 

and yea plz can anyone vote AMIT SANA on my behalf...i wud really appreciate...i cant coz am a resident of Pakistan...thanks alot

Take care all....BYE

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 8:24am | IP Logged

DONT WORRY I'D B DEFINITELY VOTING FOR AMIT SANA.I THINK HE HAS LOADS OF TALENT AND WAS APPRECIATED BY SONU NIGAM HIMSELF BY SAYING THAT "U SING BETTER THAN ME". I THINK AMIT IS MILES AHEAD OF ABHIJEET IN THE DEPARTMENT OF SINGING.Clap

WHERE HE LAGS BEHIND IS IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT.BUT I BELIEVE THAT ABHIJEET IS NOT VERY HANDSOME EITHER.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 25 February 2005 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

DONT WORRY I'D B DEFINITELY VOTING FOR AMIT SANA.

Hey thanks alot gamezoneBig smile i really appreciate...and am really sad that i couldnt take part in voting session..no offense but some ppl r just running after abhijeet's looks and personality although the show is not considered with looks otherwise PRAJAKTA SHUKRE would have won..come on guys plz vote on the bases of voice quality and not looks, personality...none of the great singers had been personality wise superb except sonu nigam...that is really rare...and abhijeet is not obviously equal to sonu's charm.....u can take Lata for example, asha bhosle..udit narayan...mehdi hassan, nusrat fateh ali...does that matter..no i dont think so...! i just feel that AMIT SANA isnt getting his fair due just because he lacks in personality..and everyone is behaving like as if they r gonna choose a MODEL/ACTOR or something......anyways these r just ma views as everyone is allowed to comment freely in the forum....no offense intended!

I THINK AMIT IS MILES AHEAD OF ABHIJEET IN THE DEPARTMENT OF SINGING
  u r right...

WHERE HE LAGS BEHIND IS IN THE LOOKS DEPARTMENT.BUT I BELIEVE THAT ABHIJEET IS NOT VERY HANDSOME EITHER.

haha...That was so true..atlast found someone who thinks like meWink

Edited by IMP TNG - 25 February 2005 at 2:51pm

Go to top