Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolzaara thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Even I am not a Maharashtrian but Abhijeet has been my favourite from the start. I agree with pmahesh that you should listen to that tadap tadap song as well as tu mile dil khile and mere khayalon ki mallika.
garima1234 thumbnail
You people may have different views.But I still stand by all my views. 😊
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Me too...I just wish good luck to both but my personal wishes are only with AMIT SANA.....he deserves the title truly in my view!! 😊

greatmaratha thumbnail
Hey, Garima, you are indeed lucky,  I posted two messages yesterday, for your comment about me being a maharashtrian and regional politics influencing these decisions, but both the posts for some strange reason has not got uploaded..
Shall get into those issues again...... Short and sweet message is pls let the forum be the beautiful  place it is instead of making this some region bashing forum. 
Each of us are entitled to our views and it is essential that we maintain a healthy respect for everyone's views..  So lets not get personal about it.
poosavla thumbnail
I also thinks tht Amit will b Indian Idol.He should b coz he had learnt classical music sooooooo he knows tht how 2 sing and his voice is 2 good and coming from heart.plz vote 4 him .plzzzz friends
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

AMIT!! U'LL ALWAYS REMAIN MY INDIAN IDOL IRRESPECTIVE OF WHETHER U WIN OR LOSE.U HAVE ALWAYS CHOSEN TOUGH SONGS & SUNG THEM WITH EASE.THIS I KNOW SINCE I'VE BEEN LEARNING MUSIC FOR LAST 2 YRS.

BYE!!!!! ND ALL THE BEST TO U AMIT

garima1234 thumbnail
Amit you are the best.There's no doubt about it.I will pray for your win.
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
         DO U KNOW THAT THE THREE SEMI-FINALISTS (2 FINALISTS) RAHUL SAXENA,VISHAL KOTHARI AND OMKAR DESHPANDE WERE VERY CLOSE FRIENDS AND GAVE AUDITIONS 2GETHER.ALTHOUGH ALL THE THREE HAD GOOD CLASSICAL MUSIC BACKGROUND,WERE THE UNLUCKIEST OF ALL THE CONTESTANTS.
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
i know gamezone....have read Rahul Saxena's interview and vishal kothari's too...they r college friends .. anyways thanks for sharing 😊 hey dear did u vote for AMIT on my behalf?
pmahesh thumbnail
Yes, vishal, omkar and saxena are very good friends and ronkini is also part of the same gang. In fact they were all together in saregama.
If you see the audition episodes, once vishal comes out of the first audition room, he hugs rahul saxena. And the foursome have been also shown practising together.