India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 29)

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged

ITs true that everybody makes mistakes. But will anyone like the guy/gal who has done such kinda thing as Rahul. its true that Amit/Abhijit may not be "Doodh ka dhoola" in real lives but atlleast they know how to behave in public & are true proffessionals.

Have u seen the expressions of the guys while talking in the waterfront? Did it look natural? I bet it was Dialogue delivered by preparing thoroughly!!!! It was just a promo of indian idol.

It is sad to see that when anyone cries infront of camera everyone start supporting him and his all past bad deeds are covered. just imagine how he will behave if he becomes a singer...... He will behave as if he is the king of the music industry. No one can change one's attitude and character.

Would u like to have an Indian Idol who is arrogant and rude to the public who voted him????? JUST THINK!!!!!

chandoba Senior Member
chandoba
chandoba

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged

gamezone

i really liked rahul crying in front of all !!!!! he just couldn't accept his defeat. that shows how immatured person and over-confident singer he really is.

PRIDE COMES BEFORE FALL

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by "gamezone"

ITs true that everybody makes mistakes. But will anyone like the guy/gal who has done such kinda thing as Rahul. its true that Amit/Abhijit may not be "Doodh ka dhoola" in real lives but atlleast they know how to behave in public & are true proffessionals.

Have u seen the expressions of the guys while talking in the waterfront? Did it look natural? I bet it was Dialogue delivered by preparing thoroughly!!!! It was just a promo of indian idol.

It is sad to see that when anyone cries infront of camera everyone start supporting him and his all past bad deeds are covered. just imagine how he will behave if he becomes a singer...... He will behave as if he is the king of the music industry. No one can change one's attitude and character.

Would u like to have an Indian Idol who is arrogant and rude to the public who voted him????? JUST THINK!!!!!

U r Right!

Edited by IMP TNG - 23 February 2005 at 6:04pm
hawa_hawai Senior Member
hawa_hawai
hawa_hawai

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:54pm | IP Logged

Cryits a bit late but my fav was and is rahul saxena. too bad he got kicked off.Cry but abhijeet is my second fav.

anyhoo, i also like ravinder ravi not because i felt sympathy for him but because he ahd a good voice. the judges behaviour towards him was unacceptable. i am disgusted at them all.

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:08pm | IP Logged

Well guys, i agree that Rahul Vaidya is a good singer....no doubt about that...but because of one reason or the other, he couldnt become my favorite although he was a complete package for an indian idol just like prajakta shukre.....BUT STILL...there is something undefined about his attitude or wotever...i personally feel that the title should be won by someone having professional thoughts...simplyvavacious u r rite that noone is "dhood ka dhula"...but atleast they r showing some good spirit in public....now i dont have any problem with Rahul Vaidya to be true but if he had been the idol, then i definitely woudnt have felt good...Its just the feel of seeing the title going in the right hand....

Ok now lets suppose we neglect all his attitude.....even then his voice doesnt seem original to me at all...i discovered this thing a long time before farah khan or anyone said that in the programme.....SO WAT IF HE IS INSPIRED BY SONU? that should be the next question...alrite....there is no problem in being inspired from someone...EVERYONE IS from someone or the other.....but the only problem is that Rahul has always tried to copy sonu completely....HIS VOICE IS REALLY GOOD IF U COMPARE WITH OTHERS...FRESH N AMAZING...but the fact remains there.....IT IS NOT ORIGINAL....It is a great achievement in itself to sound like sonu (who is a really good singer in my oppinion) but still what is the purpose of all this competition if we have to choose someone who is just like one of our present singers...All the true spirit of the show just comes to an end in such a case.....!! This is the only reason that i cant really choose between Amit Sana and Abhijeet...I like them both...Abhijeet again is a complete package like rahul Vaidya with the bonus point of having somewat original voice (though still not completely original but its ok since it just sounds like inspired from many of the singers but not COPIED)......I BELIEVE THAT AMIT SANA SHOULD BECOME INDIAN IDOL IF THE SHOW IS TAKEN IN PURE SINGING TERMS...i know he doesnt have a good screen presence which is the only reason he might not be able to collect a good amount of votes.....His voice is ORIGINAL, very different from all others..and he can sing all kinds of songs....he is a really versatile singer and i wish that an excellent talent like him should not go wasted.....but again i would be happy too if its Abhijeet who becomes the idol...!!!!

Now a little note for Rahul Vaidya fans....Dont become upset guys, i respect ur feelings for him.....just think the positive way...he was able to be there in top 3 contestants...isnt that a big achievement....??? It surely is...what if he didnt get his due today, he is bright enough to do something amazing in the future....and hopefully his voice might change a bit since he is still a kid...and then no doubts about his SUR and TAAL thing in music.....he is all set to do something good in the future...and ya plz dont forget how unlucky RAHUL SAXENA had been...i believe he was the best (being the true indian idol for me) and if he wasnt eliminated at such an earlier stage, he would have surely won the title.....thanks to the voting Indian ppl didOuch....but anyways....u ppl must be happy that atleast Rahul Vaidya's talent came into world's eyes and he wasnt dampened at an earlier stage just out of BAD LUCK....Cheers!!!!

Take care all...Smile

aish Groupbie
aish
aish

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

hi everybody...,so 2nite v'll c the finalists presenting...i'm so happy dat atlast it has come to an end

its a real pleasure to come into dis forum n share my ideas n get ur adeas about the idols n da show..,i guess now v shud stop this aguing about Rahul abijeet n sana..they r all gud singers..n our interest, atiitudes, the qualities v luk 4 r all different..so v all have da very right to suppot anybody v want...i respect all all of these idols n all of ur ideas..but i want to say dat who ever wins my idol is rahul..he is da best in my opinion..n i accept ur opinions as well...i guess hes out 4 gud..he said in da last episode dat evrything happens 4 gud..so i believ dat there is much more waiting 4 him in future...so u indians help ur idol to win..i can only ask..hope abijeet wins..hes really sweet n gud at singing...i love dis show..n will alwaz remember my all da finalist rahul, abijeet, sweet sweet aditi..prajakta, amit, ravindra ....n all

so lets c it tonite...abijeet wish u all da best..hope u wins..my best wishes r with u...n also amit do ur best.. gud luck

its so nice to know u all from here..i like it

aish

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
By the way, sonu did comment on rahul copying him- he said that it was fine, you may sound like someone you follow- as he did when he joined the industry- like Rafi. So, Sonu did admit that rahul was sounding like him.

Abhijeet sounding like kishore in julie song- i am sorry but i beg to differ. I think he was very original and he did not even for a sec sounded like anybody and in fact this point was also made by all the judges.

Everybody has their own opinion and they are obviously free to express them and hence we vaidya non- supporters are also free to do that!!

We have never abused him or said mean things about him and i think there was healthy discussion which is good in any forum.

I am sorry, mehjubin, i do not have rahul mukherjee's address. I liked his murder song but i did not like the song he sang in the next piano round- kishore kumar song from mehbooba (i think).
Mehjabin Newbie
Mehjabin
Mehjabin

Posted: 24 February 2005 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Pmahesh

I know Rahul M was not Good in the next round.

thats y he was not in the final.

anyway....thanx.....

plz vote For ABHIJEET today!!!!

Go to top