Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 28)

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sims

well done priti u really said what all i wanted to say . everyone saw rahul as an over confident and very very spoilt brat except for a few people. he did deserve being voted out for his own good coz he is not yet ready to get the title and about amit sana , i think he is a wonderful singer . i havent missed even one episode of indian idol and having watched all his performances he is really a very versatile singer and he really tries hard on his stage performance and it is working too . if it is his looks then there are many who have exceptional talent minus the looks . please people there are ohter things in the besides looks . no wonder our country is the one where the most fairness products are used . and fair and lovely ad says it all .  i think we should give a hint to amit sana to put fair and lovely and come for the grand finale Big smile . what  wonderful ad for them .

i really really hope amit sana wins he has exceptional talent and a certain charm toooo.

good going amit sana i am keeping my fingers crossed for u

LolzzzzLOL

I AGREEEEEE

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG Goldie
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 7:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gamezone

God Is Great!!!!!!Tit For Tat!!!! Its good to see that Amit finally kicked that "egoistic and oversmart" Rahul out of the competition.I felt as if I was watching Indo-Pak final in which Pak is comprehensively beaten.          ; ; 

Amit is the same guy whom Rahul was going to throw out during Duet round.He simply started blaming Amit for everything that went wrong during their performance  AND poor Amit !!! He was simply clueless about the accusations showered on to him by that mannerless & unproffessional Rahul. Listen to these words from him during that round " Im THE BEST & I'LL BE THE INDIAN IDOL.IF I'M NOT SELECTED THEN THANX TO MY PARTNER". Only an arrogant and overconfident guy can make these statements.

I think girls just go for the looks and not the singing. If they want to do so then "PLZ WATCH MR. INDIA COMPETITION" and not the singing competition. Its really frustrating to know that IF A GUY IS NOT GOOD LOOKING THEN HE DOESNT HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE PART EVEN IN SINGING COMPETITION. most of the singers around the globe are not gud looking. Really pity on our indian public!!!!!!

Amit Sana is 100 times more talented and versatile than that BRAT!!! Rahul lacked the range Amit has also his voice is original.

Both Amit and Abhijit are well behaved ,down to earth guys,& also good singers and I would not mind if any one of them wins........really..Out and out i am happy with the results....BEST OF LUCK AMIT AND ABHIJIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have written everything i wanted to say......Cheers!!!!!!

Best of luck Abhijeet and Amit......You both deserve to be in the final!!!Smile

radh Groupbie
radh
radh

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 1:31am | IP Logged
my feelings on rahul is exactly as yours.i like abhijeet as a person.but as a singer it would be amit sana.i know its because he is not a decent looking guy and he threw rahul out,people are upset with him.i would again say that as singer i would rate amit ahead of abhijeet.i think he should voted indian idol.he is reeally versatile.i have become a great fan of singing talent.but  as people go by looks i know abhijeet would probably voted as indian idol.i aleast hope  amit gets a chance to do playback singing.
coolzaara Newbie
coolzaara
coolzaara

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged

Sorry if I am hurting your feelings but I think you'll are being a bit too harsh about Rahul Vaidya. He had a misunderstanding with Amit Sana, it was Rahul's mistake, I agree that fact but isn't it human to make mistakes? None of us are perfect. You can't deny that Rahul's a bad singer. Listen to his song in the Indian Idol album.

whatever Newbie
whatever
whatever

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:38am | IP Logged

Hi Folks..

Just was searching for Rahul Vaidya on Google, that I came across this forum..

What to say..I am feeling too too bad seeing Rahul going out of show..But here I have something to tell..That Thursday atleast 10 times I tried to send an sms for vaidya..at 2525 but everytime i get the msg "Invalid Code"..I dont know what was the problem..cCan anyone tell me what was that..

I seriously m not at all feeling like watching this last episode..

I hope Abhijeet wins the contest..I really respect his feelings when he says that Rahul was better contestant than him..

All the best Abhijeet...!!

We miss you Rahul...Come on..We see a bright future for you..

Waiting for you come with a new album soon...!!

luv u lots !!

--Deepika

Kavya Newbie
Kavya
Kavya

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 5:53am | IP Logged

hi friendz,

Rahul is very tallented singer.he sings very well.i had known that he had a 'fight' with Amit. but readin the opinion of gamezone, i am totally aganst Rahul. he is not at all a perfect contestant 4 Indian idolAngryan indian idol should b a good personality with good view,opinions & character(absolutely a good singer)BEST WISHES 4 AMIT SANA & ABHIJEET SAWANTH. u two deserve the title "INDIAN IDOL'.Smile

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 6:42am | IP Logged

very little information is actually let out to people and what comes out often turns out to be chinese whispers.  Did Amit Sana and Rahul actually have a fight.  Was it as bad as it was made out to be. 

During the episode, they showed the three boys near the waterfront in Mumbai where they were shown speaking when Abhijeet asked this question to both Amit and Rahul and the answer was that the whole thing was one big misunderstanding..  Why are we making such a big deal about it.  If anyone knows about it, it is them.  No one is "doodh se dhula".  Each of them have come into the contest knowing full all the implications.   Just becos Amit Sana looks to be an underdog does not automatically mean he is one. 

He may have had a genuine problem with his vocal chords, but what was the necessity to highlight the whole affair.  Could that not have been a sympathy ploy...

Pls remember all these boys are young and few mature.  Dont friends fight..  These guys were strangers to each other till some time back.  Now they are in a situation where they are together all the time.   Proximity also has its own share of problems.  Two brothers sharing a room fight at times.  Two friends sharing a hostel room fight.  But then, thats all it is.  It takes two to fight and not One.  remember that.....  No point blaming one guy for it. 

Abhijeet has worked in an orchestra before.  Amongst all of them, he seems to be the most mature.  No doubt, between the two of them today, he is the better one. 

Pls dont take offence at what I write, but I would like to ask each one of who here as who is a trained singer or a vocalist..... Are we perfect in our own way.. Dont we fight........ Is everyone who is self confident a brat... Is someone who is not afraid of speaking up a bad person...  Is a person who more X factor a bad person..... 

coolzaara Newbie
coolzaara
coolzaara

Posted: 23 February 2005 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Exactly....I believe that only if we are perfect and have made no mistakes in our life, have the right to pick out other people's faults. Rahul and Amit have forgiven and forgotten the matter, so why are we making such a hue and cry over it?

Go to top