Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 27)

aish Groupbie
aish
aish

Posted: 21 February 2005 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

hi guys..,

what ever u say rahul is my idol..i donno y u say dat rahul copies sonu...its not a problem guys..v all copy even if v admit or not..but v can't do it if v don't have it in us..can u sing like sonu...only if u have it in u..i know i can't no matter how much i try..coz i don't have it..i believ rahul is a complete indian idol package..he is not over confident..he did not say dat he is da best..but but some people took him 4 granted..he only said he wants to be da best...n plz don't say datt he he agressiev in choosing songs..i don't c  a reason y he can't take a song he wants..dats none of our business

i like abijeet n if it acnot b rahul i wud really go 4 abijeet..he can sing  well..but i won't say dat its becoz he is bettr dan rahul he is in da finals..but coz he is cute luking n all of us r carzy bout his smile...he shud b in da final...but with rahul..i hope he wins...n i know he'l b da idol..gud luck 4 him..n rahul...u all wait n c..he'll b da brightest star  in da future ..coz he raelly is da best..he is so young n full of life...he'll really shine so brightly...

anyways...wish u gud luck abijeet..u r really sweet n if it is not rahul u r da one n only one who deserves it...all da best

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 1:44am | IP Logged

Well said simply and aish.....  u have conveyed all what i wanted to convey... since the exit of rahul vaidya, i have been a reluctant visitor to this forum.. every post i see, people are critisizing him and i find it difficult to read everyhting.   But you have put everything very well in your posts.  Clap

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 1:45am | IP Logged
My vote goes to Abhijeet... I just hope all who watch the programe do so too.  It would be agonising to watch Amit Sana win.  If that happens, i dont know what i might do.....
chandoba Senior Member
chandoba
chandoba

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 8:57am | IP Logged

all guys & gals (especially all Rahul vaidya's fans)

here is the interview of Sonu Nigam on http://www.setindia.com/interviews/interviews_details.php?id =52

have a look what he said about RV

Singer & Celebrity Judge - Indian Idol

Sonu Nigam

How has the journey been so far?
Very interesting, amusing and enlightening. I have met a generation of new singers. It also brought back memories of the days I used to anchor a musical show that showcased new talent. I met artists like Shreya Ghoshal even before she became famous.

How has it been judging along side Anu Malik and Farah Khan?

They are both senior to me but they always respect my views. They always hear me out. There has been mutual respect among us.

Sometime good singers are not selected, how does that feel?
Everyone is getting a taste of what it is to be judged by the public. They are the ultimate judge. Some get breaks faster if they are well connected; others have to struggle for longer. I had to, Mumbai was a new city, I had to make new friends and work and success took time to come, it was a struggle. Even while "Sandese ate hein" was a hit work came slowly. Luck is an important factor.

Which are the most promising singers now?
Rahul Vaidya is very promising if he gets his attitude in control. People just love Ravinder Ravi. Abhijeet and Rahul Saxena are all very good. Among the girls Prajakta Shukre has shown a lot of promise. A complete all rounder is Priyanka Venkateshwara – looks and talent, she has the X factor.

Why did you straighten your hair?
Farah asked me to. It is easier to maintain and I look decent. Initially it took a little getting used to but now people love this style.

Your style of judging?
I cannot be like anyone else. Rude or being cutting is not my style. That does not mean I do not says what I feel about the singing. I do not believe in insulting.

chandoba Senior Member
chandoba
chandoba

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged
now atlest its confirmed that its attitude problem with RV
chandoba Senior Member
chandoba
chandoba

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandoba

pride comes before fall 
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandoba

all guys & gals (especially all Rahul vaidya's fans)

here is the interview of Sonu Nigam on http://www.setindia.com/interviews/interviews_details.php?id =52

Which are the most promising singers now?
Rahul Vaidya is very promising if he gets his attitude in control.

( I read that interview long ago , but thnx for posting it anyway http://www.setindia.com/interviews/interviews_details.php?id =52http://www.setindia.com/interviews/interviews_details.php?id =52Smile)

Before that its also confirmed that RV is a very promising singer......Clap so, i'll look at the brighter side..http://www.setindia.com/interviews/interviews_details.php?id =52http://www.setindia.com/interviews/interviews_details.php?id =52Smile (i have been seeing rahul Vaidya from the start, and even if hes got loads of attitude, at least i dont have the slightest prb with it , although like many of his fans , i call it self-confidence more than attitude, and the only reason i'm replying to this post is that u directed it esp. to RV fans, and i'm a diehard one for sure.. )

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 22 February 2005 at 10:16am | IP Logged

God Is Great!!!!!!Tit For Tat!!!! Its good to see that Amit finally kicked that "egoistic and oversmart" Rahul out of the competition.I felt as if I was watching Indo-Pak final in which Pak is comprehensively beaten.          ; 

Amit is the same guy whom Rahul was going to throw out during Duet round.He simply started blaming Amit for everything that went wrong during their performance  AND poor Amit !!! He was simply clueless about the accusations showered on to him by that mannerless & unproffessional Rahul. Listen to these words from him during that round " Im THE BEST & I'LL BE THE INDIAN IDOL.IF I'M NOT SELECTED THEN THANX TO MY PARTNER". Only an arrogant and overconfident guy can make these statements.

I think girls just go for the looks and not the singing. If they want to do so then "PLZ WATCH MR. INDIA COMPETITION" and not the singing competition. Its really frustrating to know that IF A GUY IS NOT GOOD LOOKING THEN HE DOESNT HAVE A RIGHT TO TAKE PART EVEN IN SINGING COMPETITION. most of the singers around the globe are not gud looking. Really pity on our indian public!!!!!!

Amit Sana is 100 times more talented and versatile than that BRAT!!! Rahul lacked the range Amit has also his voice is original.

Both Amit and Abhijit are well behaved ,down to earth guys,& also good singers and I would not mind if any one of them wins........really..Out and out i am happy with the results....BEST OF LUCK AMIT AND ABHIJIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to top