Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
and Farah I think is not a very good judge.  First she has noghting much to add except use some adjectives at the end of the performance.  Her adjectives are also repetitive. 
And it is not a very good idea for judges to show their bias or preferences so openly.  What did she mean by saying that I choose Kisna for Amit because it is not any other slow romantic song that anyone can sing.. knowling fully well that Abhijeet was following immediately thereafter with a beautiful slow song picked out, not by himself, but by the judges themselves......  Is she trying to say that she deliberately chose and gave a particular song to Amit and got Anu to chose another for Abhijeet to promote one singer.  Isnt that bad....
I was very disappointed with Farah on Thrusday...  As a senior artiste and as a judge, she should not be so openly biased.  Both Anu and Sonu do voice their opinions, you even get a hint of their preferences, but they dont make it so evident. 
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

Hey, didnt u notice, Amit Sana went out of breath quite a few number of times.  Not that I am taking away any credit, he sang well, was just out of breath.... I liked both yesterday... but then Abhijeet singing Dil kya kare just sort of touches my heart, ab dil kya kare....................

ya i know....i also noticed that he went out of breath about 2-3 times but still since it was a difficult song, plus there is some buzz he got some vocal problem..so i think for that its still something appreciable...

Abhijeet sang dil kya kare perfectly...it touched my heart too but dil kya kare ke issay to amit sana ki awaz zyada achi lagti hai lolz πŸ˜‰

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

and Farah I think is not a very good judge.  First she has noghting much to add except use some adjectives at the end of the performance.  Her adjectives are also repetitive. 
And it is not a very good idea for judges to show their bias or preferences so openly.  What did she mean by saying that I choose Kisna for Amit because it is not any other slow romantic song that anyone can sing.. knowling fully well that Abhijeet was following immediately thereafter with a beautiful slow song picked out, not by himself, but by the judges themselves......  Is she trying to say that she deliberately chose and gave a particular song to Amit and got Anu to chose another for Abhijeet to promote one singer.  Isnt that bad....
I was very disappointed with Farah on Thrusday...  As a senior artiste and as a judge, she should not be so openly biased.  Both Anu and Sonu do voice their opinions, you even get a hint of their preferences, but they dont make it so evident. 

Exactly...Farah becomes alot irritating...i also heard that Farah is always being criticized for her judgement throughout the past months...she always makes blunt comments out of which some r edited and still the ones shown r soo biased..!

greatmaratha thumbnail
Originally posted by: IMP TNG

Hey, didnt u notice, Amit Sana went out of breath quite a few number of times.  Not that I am taking away any credit, he sang well, was just out of breath.... I liked both yesterday... but then Abhijeet singing Dil kya kare just sort of touches my heart, ab dil kya kare....................

ya i know....i also noticed that he went out of breath about 2-3 times but still since it was a difficult song, plus there is some buzz he got some vocal problem..so i think for that its still something appreciable...

Abhijeet sang dil kya kare perfectly...it touched my heart too but dil kya kare ke issay to amit sana ki awaz zyada achi lagti hai lolz πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜‰  Acha Hai, ki aapka dil amit sana ko jyada pasand kartha hai, isse is forum mein healthy competition sa ban gaya hai naa.....
lets have fun till the d day of the results to see kisska dil jeet gaya...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
u r right,  few weeks back, amit sana had a vocal chord problem, which of course has got alright now...  now he does not have the problem.  the song is difficult no doubt, and he is young, he has loads to practice and reach where sonu is today and remember, sonu started off like these guys and see where he is today.  he is a major inspiration for these guys...

I am so caught up in choosing between these guys... both sound so good.  dil kuch kehta hai, dimaag aur hi kuch, ab yeh dil aur dimaag ki ladai mein phas gaye....
poonampotnis thumbnail

to coolboi23:

Thanks a lottt for "Behind the scenes" info..😊

I am really sad to hear the Farah treated Abhijeet so rudely. He doesn't deserve that treatment for sure. 😑

Also, Amit Sana sung "Kisna" song well πŸ‘- but the lady judges should not have given him a standing ovation, simply for the reason that other people might get influenced. This should have been left purely to choice of viewers. Thank god there is something called as EDITING in this world, else they would have killed ABHIJEET right from that moment itself.😭

I could not get a chance to view the Friday episode of Indian Idol. My sis informed me that Aman asked Amit "Aap jis school ke principal hai, uska student Abhijeet Sawant hai, right?"...Now, if this has been really asked, then I dont need to think twice before saying that it was utterly rubbish and degrading to ask such questions to contestants..😑 However, it seems that Amit defended himself by handling the question well....Cheers to Amit Sana!πŸ‘

My personal votes go to πŸ‘ABHIJEETπŸ‘ for sure...I am voting atleast 5 votes everyday...But goodluck to Amit too!!

And I am really really really happy that Rahul Vaidya has recieved a 20 Lakh Contract from SONYπŸ˜ƒ. Hope someone approaches Rahul Saxena, Vishal Kothari, Prajakta Shukre and Harish Moyal too the same way....esp. Rahul Saxena...

Finally, on who's going to be the First Indian Idol...let destiny decide...what say my friends simplyvivacious, great maratha and mystery girl??πŸ˜ƒ

Good day!!

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

i m truly on ur side poonam coz first it was prajakta and rahul vaidya that we like and will always like and now it's abhijeet so abhijeet it is he's definitely going to be the indian idol i m keeping my fingers crossed...!!

and thx priti for the gr8 info it made my day i m so glad rahul vaidya has got a 20 lakh contract now he's really gonna rule...!!!

mike123 thumbnail

I have voted for Abhijeet n even many of my friends are voting for him. I will surely add one more vote. I agree that Amit Sana sung the Kisna song very well however if u look at the overall performance Abhijeet is miles better than Amit. Even in yesterday's Mahayudh, Abhijeet sang better than Amit. Actually Amit's choice of songs was not correct. Tats wat i feel.

And yes in Thursday's episode the judges were (especially Farah Khan) was partial to Amit Sana. The comments for Abhijeet were normal while for Amit they were not stopping praising him. And farah standing and clapping for Amit was heights........!!!!!!!!!

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree with u poonam, let destiny decide the first Indian Idol......😊 And its true that Aman asked Amit if he were the principal of the school where Abhijeet studied.........🀒 And i pitied Abhi so much on Thursday 'cuz like Mike has said, judges were being very partial and somehow they were trying to convey the msg that Amit is better than Abhi..Esp. Farah.....🀒
aries_sakshi thumbnail
NO DOUBT BOTH ARE REALLY GOOD SINGER.. BOT OF THEM HAD THEIR OWN (+) N(-) POINTS.. BUT INDIAN IDOL IS ONE.. WHO TAKES THE PUBLIC WITH HIM.. N ABHIJEET HAS GOT THAT CHARM, HUMBLENESS, HONESTLY, MODESTY N A BILLION DOLLAR SMILE... ABHIJEET NE JEET LIYA SABKA DIL...
chandoba thumbnail

To everyone,

this is from idol's website... see, what sony says about indian idol

Who can be Indian Idol?
To be an Indian Idol you need to be able to sing. In addition, a great personality, ability to vibe with the audience and sing your way into the heart of every Indian will certainly go a long way in enhancing your chances. For it is not about the one who sings the best but the one who makes the nation sing along. After all, along with the jury you will have to convince the entire nation who will vote to choose you or eliminate you.

all three judges have been saying the same thing right from the first day..

then why Mr sonu nigam said that singing would be his first choice, any other thing does not matter to him. and if sony wants to decide on pure singing, then they should have given all the powers to judges, not to us.

i think this is only to promote amit sana .....

see, he is not a bad singer atall, infact better than abhi.. but  considering all other aspects, abhi is far ahed!!!!!

last episode, amit really ran out of his breath, but abhi did well..

so please think on other aspects too...

my last question is .. if it was  singing only from the begining.. then why amit sana is in finals??? why not rahul saxena????????????????????????