Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

I know Amit is equally good as abhijeet and anyother contestant....the only thing that went against him on thursday was his choice of song..in my oppinion...or he didnt make us feel his presence in a way abhijeet and rahul made it....but the fact remains there AMIT SANA has his original voicem he never tries to copy anyone...he can sing any song but with his own unique voice and style...thats wat according to me counts the most....Although i think that abhijeet truly deserves indian idol title, coz he has the looks, voice, and everything thats important for a winner of this title..but i wud like to say that if Amit sana had the same screen presence like abhijeet and rahul vaidya..he would have left everyone behind...may be ppl arent voting for him due to his appearance which is really rude..i mean the basic thing is the voice quality which is just superb when it comes to SANA....Abhijeet is really good but still sometimes his voice seems to resemble kumar sanu (a little bit) and to the original Abhijeet too (both not as much as rahul vaidya's seemed like sonu's )

If toay we choose someone whose voice is a bit same like our present singers, then what is the basic purpose of this whole competition...we would never come up with the chance of hearing a good new n original voice....now at this stage, everyone has a greater knowledge of SUR and TAAL..and its just nothing of a comparison left even since this is a great achievment in itself to be in the top 3 even.....so according to me, AMIT SANA should become the indian idol IF ITS ON VOICE AND ORIGINALITY, GOOD HUMBLE ATTITUDE....and if its on VOICE, LOOKS, PERSONALITY, AND AGAIN GOOD ATTITUDE, it should be ABHIJEET for sure.....I just like both of them..and cant decide who is the better of two....they both deserve to win and i hope whoever is the most deserving (God knows better) should win.......my best wishes with both of them....!!!! I'll be equally happy if anyone of them winsss!!!! 😊

lalit1 thumbnail

i am reallly really happy that abhijeeet has gone to final

and really happy thatrahul has been voted out

pagpri thumbnail
I wanted Abhijeet to win !!! Im so glad he is in the finals.. good going lad !
uzzei thumbnail

hey yar i m so dissapointed rahul is not in final i think rahul & abhijeet is a good choice...amit sana is good but not better than rahul ...what do you think...

anybody know the repeat telecast time of indian idol,b/c final i'll not saw thts yyy plz any one know so plz write...thanx

Mehjabin thumbnail

I thimk the REpeat Show is shown at 12.30PM in Thursday.Bcoz i saw a repeat show at 1.00PM (Bangladesh time) in thursday.

I hope I m right.😊...............

poonampotnis thumbnail

Dear Chandoba,

1. My statement Arrogance and Stardom come in a combined package...does not refer to the situation that you presented for LATA DIDI and ZAKIR HUSAIN.
  2. I am talking of Interaction of these great people with the general public. I do not understand why people always want others to necessarily treat them the way they want to be treated. What we see on screen and percieve about a person will surely be different in actual life and I am sure you will agree on this atleast. We as audience should focus only and only on the quality of the package that they offer.
  3. About Copying: A.R. Rahman - you think he is original? His songs in Saathiya (O humdum suniyo re) especially was copied note to note from English songs. So does that give us a right to label him as someone who does not know ABCD of music?
  4. The entire India blames Rahul Vaidya and his father for ATTITUDE. Why? Because he is confident? Or is it because others are less confident to just okay while answering questions or hardly taking initiative to be before the camera. Cmon guys, what do you expect out of a kid who has been before the camera right from his childhood? Dont expect him to keep quite, just smile sweetly and bow his head down and blush....NO! There is a very thin line between Confidence and Domination when viewed by a third person. Most of us are not able to differentiate between that in different situations.
  5. CAN ANYONE GIVE ME A GUARANTEE THAT AMIT SANA OR ABHIJEET SAWANT ARE VERY HUMBLE GUYS IN REAL LIFE?????? does anyone know them as closely as their parents? We should stop throwing out unnecessary judgements. Being like Abhijeet / Amit does not necessarily mean that the person does not have attitude - it might not have just popped up.
  6. Having a voice like Sonu Nigam has been expressed as a negative concern by many members. Whose mistake is that???? If people did not want to have a voice like him, they should have thrown him out when Rahul Saxena was thrown out - instead of showing him dreams.
  7. People, you punished Rahul Vaidya for his father's statements. Amit Sana's father said the same thing in Hindi - but mind you, I do not see anything wrong if their respective fathers see them as Indian Idols.. Why not??? If I am proud of my son, I too would have said that. They have seen the amount of hardwork and determination that their kids have put to get them on this platform.
  8. Different people seem to have different perceptions about the term "Complete package of Indian Idol". Members, friends, please let me know your views on what do you think are the qualities of a complete package without referring to your favourite contestant.
    I think the following could be the qualities:
    1. Learnt Classical music and has years of Riyaz.
    2. Young Age.
    3. Good Looks.
    4. Capturing Screen Presence / Enigma
    5. Excellent Conversational skills.
    6. Diplomatic
    7. Most important: Can sing all types of songs, can pick up & point out even very minute notes in music.
  9. My Conclusion:
    1. Rahul Vaidya is OUT - for wrong / right reasons whatsoever.
    2. Abhijeet Sawant might be in for good looks, voice, sweet smile (thats being unnecessarily hyped) - but not really exceptional conversational skills & confidence that Rahul has.
    3. Amit Sana - Wow - its difficult to understand why this guy wants to risk his vocal chords when he has been advised not to sing. I am not sure if he will be able to successfully fulfill the contract. He is the best judge to decide for himselves whether he should go in for the temptation that 1 crore gets in or risk his vocal chords for ever.
  10. Chandoba: I would agree with a part of your statement for Rahul Vaidya:
    he was behalving like indian idol which he was not. didnt become and will never be again!!!!
    I agree to: "Didnt become" and "will never be again" - I would advise any sensible guy not to go for a show where Indians vote their favourite. Not atleast Rahul, after we cut off his wings for unnecessary reasons.
poonampotnis thumbnail

Thank you simplyvivacious and mysterygirl...& of course all Rahul Vaidya fans.😊

Given a choice, now that Rahul is out of the Idol Race, I would vote for Abhijeet. I have accepted him as a good singer after he sang Tum Mile. I am somehow still not convinced about Amit Sana. Let destiny speak...🤢

Hey u know what? People in my office say that contestants are not thrown out on SMS Voting. All that is only a CRAP to increase TRP ratings. These people have already decided who should be the Idol and are only using other singers. They throw out good people beginning with Rahul Saxena just to create popularity and have more people watch the show. Now, God only knows what is the case...😕

Wonder: Why did Aman ask Rahul Vaidya "Who amongst Abhijeet / Sana would you like to see in the Finals?" even before the results were announced. Strange, these organizers are even giving out hints...😡

coolzaara thumbnail

Abhijeet was my favourite right from the beginning. All my friends expected either Rahul Vaidya or Prajakta Shukre to win. I was disappointed about Rahul's exit as he would have been a very tough opponent for Abhijeet and that would have been exciting!!

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rahul u r the best i luv u i cried whole night & still crying cause i can't beleive u r out. how can they do that to u u r the best Rahul mind it u r the best u r better than everybody else i know u r shocked too but thats life sweety i prayed to God 4 u & i know he has planned something bigger for u now we all know u love u & support u please launch ur own album i promise i'll buy 20 cds of the same album …i m shocked i cant concentrate in anything everybody is laughing at me to see that i m crying for u they says Rahul whom u havenot met yet, will not meet in life{i am not indian }, who isnt your relative nor u know him then why crying??? but i think thats me…pagal…deawana Rahul please launch ur own album & plaese include the song 'DEWANA TERA' that u sung in the piano round.Rahul so now what would u do? pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee tell us pleazzzzzzzzz give us ur email address with ur Date of birth Rahul Vaidya we luv u we pray for u and i know my God also luv u & he will give u what u deserve………………pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Farah, sonu & anu ji call Rahul back…..or i've decided to not watch idol again cause our idol perfect idol Rahul has been eliminated……………..but i think Rahul has a gr8est future & WISH HIM ALL THE BEST DONT WORRY WE R WITH U LUV U MY FAMILY & FRIENDS ALWAYS WILL LUV U AND SUPPORT U WE WILL MISS U RAHUL VAIDYA
rahul pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz contract me or i will …………….dont know what to do Rahul i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee u Rahul i luv u want to meet u Rahul Vaidya pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz reply me
Mehjabin thumbnail

Hey Sanika.............cant u c? I told the repeat telecast time.😡

Its on next thursday 12.30 pm.u can checke it on setindia.com

Hey guys cant u c my messages?😕