India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 17)

sims Groupbie
sims
sims

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 2:33am | IP Logged
god u guys are crazy. rahul don't deserve that title. he probably took the best song out of amit sana. though he is young he is conniving.Wink. u guys might have heard about it in the last episode. Sana or Sawant they deserve the title more than him.Big smile i am sorry to hurtt ur feelings but i cant help it. vaidya not yet ready for the title already he is a spoilt brat if he wins it god knows what is gonna happen to him  he cant take it . he cannot handle it . if u really like him then u shouldnt vote for him coz hes gonnna turn out crazy after  all the fame Tongue

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Of course, we are crazy..... we are fans right (simply, mystery girl, aish.... I need support guys.. pls come to defend Rahul............)

and sims, sorry, u cant hurt our feelings... its too strong to be hurt by anyone... Wink

We like him and we will vote for him... We will do everything possible to help him win.... Rahul Vaidya,.. crazy or otherwise... is acceptable to us..

Abhijeet also is acceptable.. He is cute. but not Sana... Indian Idol is not about singing talent... its all about personality...  Its about stage presence... Its about screen presence... Rahuls good... he has a good voice..... great looks... excellant personality... he is quick on the uptake.. he is not shy.... he is fast to catch on.... and... the list continues...

Amit Sana and Prajaktha were likely to be in the last two.. however, only becos of his voice problem, which I must say, was very well publicised (at least in Mumbai and on television, during the programme) he got a lot of sympathy votes... Indian Idol is not about getting sympathy votes.. Isnt that all of us were advocating even last week against Ravinder Ravi..  Indian Idol is about over all performance....  Both Rahul and Abhijeet are good....... may the best win (and may the best be RahulWink)

sims Groupbie
sims
sims

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
pls i dont beleive u guys. whts wrong with sana's screen presence. i agree he did look odd and out of place first. but u should give it to him he has improved. he is charming in his own way. he has everything an indiol l should haveBig smile. he is a superb singer.Clap and cute too. i have nothing against vaydya but his attitude is god!Angry he is a good singer.  by the way is looks all that important? come on guysBig smile
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Very well said greatmaratha........Clap couldnt have put it better myself.....And sims, it wasnt Rahul's looks that impressed me in the first place, it was his voice and singing.....( As Sonu puts it this way, " Aap astonishing singer ho, ok?") His screen presence is a bonus for him....( I dont say that Rahul is the most looking guy on the block either, but he has got a personality, which i'm sorry to say, Abhijeet and amit havent got......But its just my opinion, im not trying to persuade anybody.....) And Rahul didn't snatch away the song from Amit, 'cuz it wasnt amits song......Both of them wanted to sing the song desperately, finally Rahul got it....I dont find such a big deal abt it...
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simplyvivacious

And Rahul didn't snatch away the song from Amit, 'cuz it wasnt amits song......Both of them wanted to sing the song desperately, finally Rahul got it....I dont find such a big deal abt it...

Hi, Simply... Sorry, I did not follow what u meant by this...  Which song did both of them want to sing and eventually Rahul sang?  I seem to have missed something in between here..  Can u pls tell me what it is..
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Chayyan chayyan...I have already explained it in my pm as i read ur pm sooner than i read this post.......Hope now u've got my pt......Smile
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 6:24pm | IP Logged
i did... thanks....
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:25am | IP Logged
well said gr8marathaClap and guys rahul vaidya is the best he's the most deserving to be the indian idol he's got everything what it takes to be the indian idol good voice,goodlooks,good personality everything n i don't thik so that he has got attitude n even if he has got attitude so why not he has got a good voice so why not be proud of it and sims if u have a special talent n if u become popular in people and they start appreciating u then also u will also be proud so plz vote for rahul because he's simply DA BEST...!!!

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 16 February 2005 at 3:26am

Go to top