India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 15)

greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged

Absolutely right....  Each one of them is very good in their own way...  Only the lucky guy gets to win... Amit Sana survived thanks to sympathy...... Whether thats good or not, i dont know..... but now the race is really heating up and every performance is going to count from now on. 

Prajaktha's still a bit immature.. I think she is just out of school probably and that oculd also be a reason...

Rahul Saxena was, in my opinion, the best of them all.  He had great screen presence.  He was not conventionally handsome, but had a great voice and beautiful smile.  Unfortunately, he was a victim of a bad decision. 

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Same here...I do appreciate Sana and Abhijeet but IMO, the best 3 were Rahul Vaidya, Rahul Saxena and Prajakta...Aditi Paul came on my list after them......I desperately want to vote for Rahul but i can't..... Cry ( As i'm living in Pakistan ) Guys, Rahul Vaidya is not only a superb singer, but he has also got impressive screen presence.....Whereas Amit and Abhijeet lack in this regard......( This is just my opinion , of course) I pray to God that Rahul will win......Keeping my fingers and toes crossed......
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Dont worry, simply..... I am voting for half the population of Mumbai....I will put one vote on your name.....
 all i do on thursday evenings are send out sms's.  My last months bill is Angry ..
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 12 February 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Thnx a lot greatmaratha....It would be so sweet of u to vote for Rahul on my behalf.......Smile
sims Groupbie
sims
sims

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 1:23am | IP Logged

hi guys

all of them are equally good but don't u think rahul vaydya is a little over confident? i wish Amit sana and Abhijeet come in the end. i dont mind any  of them winning coz i  like them both but i dont like rahul vaidya no offence to anyone. i  cant stand him . he is a super brat.Smile

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 4:53am | IP Logged
hey great maratha plz vote rahul from my side as well i don't want amit or abhijeet to win...!!
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 8:06am | IP Logged
Sure thing guys,... This thursday, one vote each on behalf of Simp and mysterygirl for Rahul Vaidya...
Sims.....  Rahul is not overconfident.  He  just has loads of attitude...... but then who says Attitude is bad.... He's got style, voice and attitude and I love the combination.
I agree with you on Abhijeet...... If he wins, wont mind too much... He;s very cute and got an excellant voice as well.... but there is something about Rahul............. cant explan... words are not enough
pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
I agree with you sims, i think rahul vaidya has got too much of attitude (in the bad way), he is over confident. I am hoping abhijeet will win but i won't mind if amit sana wins.

But i agree with you greatmaratha, that rahul saxena was the best, he is a brilliant singer, pleasant personality, good attitude and a cute smile- he was the best but unlucky!!!!

Go to top