Indian idol (Page 142)

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by loveU_Abhi

Hey NEHA!!!!!!!!

Best Of Luck for ur Exams & Happy Birthday in Advance Smile
May God give u Happy Healthy Wealthy Long Life (Aameen)

Hey thnx

but my bday was on 1st! juz givin a treat to my frnz cuz cud not give it earlier cuz was not here

Me_Abhi Goldie
Me_Abhi
Me_Abhi

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:01am | IP Logged

hey Neha!

belated Happy Birthday!n good luck for ur exams Thumbs Up

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 5:28pm | IP Logged

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiii, first of all, aaaahhhhhh meri huni buni ko chot lagi!!!!! !!!!!Cry I'll pray even more for my lil' sis, Oh Allah plz meri chhoti behan ko jaldi se bilkul theek  kardo ,Ameen.Smile I hope u never ever get hurt or injured again, I hope u'll always be safe and sound and smiling and talking and never have to take such horrible medicines again, Ameen.How r u feeling now? I hope it doesn't hurt much? Who pushed my lil' sis ? If I was in Bangladesh I wud have def. kicked and beaten that person a lotttt !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AngryOuchu know dream after I read the part abt ur injury I realized  how much I luv u and care for u. I wanted to hug u and never let u go so that ur protected from all the bad things of the world but sadly I know I cant do that only Allah can protect everyone that's why I pray that ur always in Allah's protection, alwayz,Ameen, SumAmeen. U know cute rinky do u know Ayat-ul-Kursi , if u do always read it on urself in the morning and evening , if u don't ,ask ur mom and she'll read it on u in the morn. and evening, trust me it's a very useful Dua! Ok now ,my mossstttttttttttttt humble,kind, pleasant, funny, innocent, and breathtakingly beautiful barbie  doll in the entire universe lil' sis doc rinky!Big smile Ur welcome sweet rinky but for a special person like u all these sweet words r veryyyyyyyy less!Wink Thank u for praying for ur di, ur my jaan! InshAllah I'll always pray for u and be there for u too! Thanxxx so much for all the kind things u've said abt me especially abt the dress ,I cant stop blushing!,Embarrassed thanx for luving me soo much, plz always luv ur big sis!  Thanx for the info on dubai, I am really luking forward to go there, I dunno if I 'll have access to internet or not ,but I miss everyone tooCry, but if I do have access I'll surely drop in!!!!! as for Harry Potter keep guessing who dies as this part is way too interesting. Nope its not harmoine or harry!Tongue Thankoooooo abt my sis,my sis might be pretty but no ones prettier than my most fav. sis rinky!Wink My sis is not really cute nemoreLOL, but both my sisters' r definitely more beautiful than me! U know pretty dream, my sis younger than me, has sum curly and sum straight hair just like u! and she also uses the same styler to straighten her hair,I dunno why she does thatConfused, I always tell her that ppl wish to have curly hair,so why r u making them straight, coz if u keep on making ur hair straight they become straight permanently!!! I am so proud of ur decision MashAllah I always knew that my huni buni is naturally beautiful and very smart! WinkAwww she has posters all over her room and shez making her straight her straighterLOL!!!!!!!!!!! I agree even my mom doesn't let us put posters!!!!!!!!! She also tells us that acc. to a Hadith {Prophet( P.B.U.H) 's sayings} angels don't enter a room where there r pics so that's another reason why we don't put ne posters or pics!Smile Wowoooooowwww , I wud luv to read their interviews, plz tell me and all ur friendz here lil' by lil' abt them(only if its easy for my huni buni),Smile I feel sooo excited!Big smile U know girlz r normally more mature than boyz , rahul and prajakta I can understand but abhijeet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!( hes too old to act crazy)LOL She was the minister's grandchild…abhis really clever! WinkActually there was no real story, wat I wanted to say was that I am a very, and I mean very fat female,Embarrassed so normally I eat a lottttttEmbarrassed but during tension and nervousness I eat even more!!!!! LOL(sry abt the disappointing storyEmbarrassed) rahuls mom and sis's names r nice , thank u for telling them to me ur truly the biggest fan of rahul ever!!!Clap , he has a very educated family too hai na? I hope he completes his education!LOL Its abs ok marvelous rinky ,I  dunno the meaning of ur name too , but I'll search for its meaning and then tell u InshAllah!

Ok my huni buni and the cutestttt girl in the entire universe lil' sis doc rinky!, take reallll gud care of ur self take loadz of rest and plz for now be wid ur pc and books and don't play ne out door games Smile! I hope next time u get to attend all the concerts InshAllahBig smile and the part where u said that u felt bad after cuming back from the concert was so sweet and funny!Wink!! Keep smiling gorgeous rinky, plz keep writing to ur wacky di ! luv u loadz huni buni!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!bye Rahuls Dream!Wink

Hi neha, Its soo gud to hear u in ur normal cheerful spirits now, I missed the old neha! i was wondering wat happened to u Confused, i can understand nowSmile , i hate examz too!Wink sry if i was rude to u!EmbarrassedCry plz forgive me!Cry

Best of luck in ur exam and I hope u have the best b'day ever!Big smile

Awwwww loveu_abhi ur post is soooo sweet and the Dua mind-blowing!Clap

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 25 July 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged

Neha...happy birthday.....and i hope you get the highest marks in your  exams.......

Vcool.....how are ya?....i love reading ur post....you're so sweet and loveble....i can totally see wut a humble and kind and sweet and nice person u are...it's so rare to see ppl like you these days.....and the same goes for you...rinky.....you guyz are awesome...and so nice to each other.....hey rinky i can't wait till i come to bangladesh....cuz i feel like i made a friend in bangladesh.....by the way....from reading ur post...i so want to listen to abhijeet singing woh lamhe....i feel like i don't wanna miss a single second of abhijeet's life...do you feel like that too with rahul.. rinky? or is it just me?Embarrassed......

loveU_Abhi Senior Member
loveU_Abhi
loveU_Abhi

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Thanks Reems Di,,

When u r coming to Dubai????? I would love to meet u, i live in
Dubai so i can give u company also Smile (If u like to   Wink )
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 3:01am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my swetttttttttttttttttttt,most loving n caring Reems di ,thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 all ur wishes n 4 praying 4 me!!! ya im okay now but it hurts me alot especially my legs,God its sooooo painful!!!! n doctor said if it hurts me alot i've 2 take injection,im scared!!!!! i hate injections,i hope i'll b well soon,do pray 4 me!!!i know who pushed me n she did it coz our team won bcoz of me ......i didn't tell her name 2 any1 coz i was badly injured n if i would've told her name all would scold her!!!i can feel how much u care 4 me di,u r soooooooooooooooooo sweet!!thanxxxxxxxx again 4 that!!!i'll b always praying 4 u from my heart n hope u get everything that u want!!!!u r most welcome i know u were luking sooooooooo cute in that black dress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i hope u'll have fun in Dubai,do tell me abt that pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!i hope u'll b able 2 use net in Dubai,or i'll b missing u alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz tell me who dies in Harry potter,i cant wait!!!!!!ur sis is really vvvvv pretty whats her name? but im sure that u r the prettiestttttttttt one among all !!!!!ya agree with u that styler is harmful 4 hairbut my cousin keep using it!!!!!!ya her room luks like a postershop!!!ya my mom also says we shouldn't put pics in our room!!ya i'll tell u all abt the interveiws in my next post!!!n they r really sooooooooooooooo funny abhisn rahuls answers were really soooooooooo funny!!thanxxxx 4 saying me rahuls true fan but u know my friendz say imn't rahuls fan but rahuls air-condition...funny hai na!!!ya rahuls father is an engineer n her mom is well educated n rahuls board examz r on October i think so!!!u know i cant take rest now coz my main hall examz r starting 4rom 1st august n it'll finish on 13th,so pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz pray 4 me i need ur prayers n ur prayers really work alottttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!di keep writing tell me  more abt ur trip 2 Dubai n ya do u watch fame Gurukul now??? whats happening on KYPH[i dunno see it for abt 2-3 weeks,u can skip that silly q if u want}....take care.........i luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu alottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.....................Dream.............Wink

hey Moommoon its nice 2 hear from u n thanx 4 saying such beautiful things abt Reems di n me!!!! u r sooo sweet 2!! u r most welcome to Bangladesh n me also feel gr8 to've a nice friend like u...me 2 feels like that 4 Rahul ,i hope he cums again here!!! anyway take care!!!!!!!

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii meri cutie butie, the mosssssssssstttttt wonderful human being ever, the most inspiring and endearing person on planet earth, the most charming and the mostttttttttttt stunning lil' sis in the entire space doc rinky!!!!!!! Awww it hurts a lot , I hope all ur pain goes away soon InshAllah, u know janu it takes time to heal na….i know I used to be scared of injections too , but don't be scared huni buni it doesn't hurt much just in the beginning, whenever the doctor is going to give u the injection say Bismillah and then close ur eyes and visualize or dream abt rahul and u'll not feel a thing!!!!!!i'll pray a lottt for ur quick recovery InshAllah, Ameen. Wat a bully that kid is , aaahhh, I feel so angry, cute dream ur too kind I wud have told everyone her name so that they cud scold her , ur too kind janu, too kind! MashAllah I knew my huni buni was an all-rounder, shez not only a genius in studies but also a genius in sports!i hope so tooo that I have access to the net or else I'll be missing u alotttt tooo, ur posts always give me courage and happiness!!!!!!!! I dunno wat will I do w/o ur beautiful posts I feel like crying!!!!!the person who dies in hp is ……………….!!! It'll ruin ur surprise huni buni , r u sure u wanna know! Thank u from my sis. Her name is rawan, she also uses my username but she only goes to the kyph section or the chat room , u know my homepage is made by her and she has written everything abt  herself in it!awww, I wish I was the prettiest but thanx for saying such a sweet thing!  Postershop ,Air-condition, that's soooo funny!!!!!!!! ur really very cooolllllll!!!!!!! Thank u for sayin my prayers work , thats sooo nice of u, InshAllah def. I'll pray for ur examz , don't wry I am sure u'll do well, don't forget to read Dua before starting ur examz! BEST OF LUCK huni buni for all ur examz , InshAllah u'll do top in ur class and all the other schools of Bangladesh!

InshALLAH I'll tell u everything abt my trip when I'll cum back, I am leaving after 2 hours InshAllah by bus and we'll first reach sharjah than Dubai, I guess we'll saty in a hotel, I am feeling very excited and sad coz I'll not be in contact wid u for sometime,I only like qazi in fg now and in kyph Kripa is just taking revenge and Angad is making easier for her to take revenge , Prithvi is helping Kripa in her quest against Angad hmmm, I think they 'll show  a special episode on thurs or today, if u get time u can watch it but I dunno if its nice or not, fg contestants will also perform in it!

Ok. my hunibuni, gotta run , hope to see u soon, I'll be missing u alotttttttttt plz pray that I cum safely and go safely! Takecare of urself don't exert much! Onceagain best of luck in ur examz! GOODBYE, loadz of hugs and kisses cuming ur way!!!!!!!! Love u always!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!1

Thank u sooooooooooooo much moonmoon for saying such sweet things abt dream and me , dream's awesome!!!!!!!! I am nice but very less than both of u!i hope u have loadz of fun in Bangladesh! I luv u alottt toooo!!!!!!! a hug and a kiss from me to u!

both of u r lucky to have each other as ur friends both of u r rocking!

Loveu_abhi , I luv u so much ur so kind, hope to see u!

Ridajanu , I miss u soo much, I hope I get to hear from u when I cum back!

Ok. everyone, ridajanu, rinky ,shama,simi,neha,moonmoon,hiba,snehal,jotee,sakshi,priti(plz forgive if I missed ne1). I'll really miss u guys a lot hope to see u soon, take care of ur selves, keep smiling ,enjoy BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

loveU_Abhi Senior Member
loveU_Abhi
loveU_Abhi

Posted: 26 July 2005 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Bye Bye Reems,   Cry

Take aloooooooooooooot of care of ur self & ur family,
speacially Rawan Smile

Hope to see u sooooooooooooooon,,,,

Love u too,,

Hug Hug

Go to top