India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 140)

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:32am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiiiii my pyari,cutie,sweetu,luvvy,devoted,dedicated n fantastic Reems di thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot 4 everything!!!! i luv u sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv vvvvvvv much,u r sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx 4 saying that i've sweet name.im such an idiot u know i've told u lotzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz of things but iven't told u my name what a huge stupid am i!!! anyway i hope i'll b always happy n i'm sure if u n ur prayers will b with me i will b always happy me 2 pray that u'll b always happy n keep smiling!!!ya my bro is also a huge fan of Tarzan the wonder car i've this CD n whenever he gets time he watch it!!!WOW another trip!! where r u going now??? no i wasn't bored but i felt sooo pleased 2 read ur post abt ur trip,it was sooooooooooooo peaceful n luvly!!!!! i luved it,the place Meeqat is really so good!!!did u wear that white clothes,i hope sumday i'll b able 2 go there!!!!Rahul is totally a true performer!!! me 2 wish if u were with me in the concert it was gr8888888888888888888888888 fun!!ya i also saw that show called "aao jhome gaye"on Sabtv he was soooooooooooooooooo cute then n u r abs right abt him!!!he's full of josh,masti n entertainment!!!!ya it'll b gr8 fun hai na if we all will b in a idol concert we all'll creat a gr8888888 dhoom!!!!!ya the kajrare song was really awesome!!!!!! thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 saying me sweeter than Prahakta but she's really cute!!i think most probably Amit Tandon proposed her u know Tandon's always like that what do u think????abhi's other songs were "mohabat lutaunga","woh lamhe"...the most sweet song that he has ever sung,Channa ve" it was really fantastic n "mujhse shadi karogi"..it was gr8!! ya when that hild refused abhi he made his face like a helpless baby n trust me abhi was luking soooooooooooooo cute!! n my friend shouted "abhi main hoon na 4 u"{most probably abhi didn't listen2 her}...Rahuls performance kiya bulo ...his songs were as usual cool but his dance was sooooooooooooooooooooo puzzling i dunno was he dancing or jumping but whatever pagalpan he did but he was luking soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!n when he came on stage all was shouting n he also shouted sooooooooo loudly like usn he was luking OMG i cant describe it was soooooooooo vvvvvvvvvvvvvv gr8!!!!ya my sana fan cousin was there n trust me all that 4 hours she kept saying'rinky u r so lucky"!!!! i at last i said apu ok im lucky par ab aap pleazzzzzzzzzzzzz chup karo aur mujhe rahul ko dekhne do n she keeep dreaming ant sana all the time n she ate all our popcorns{ i think 4 packets},but she also enjoyed alot!!!ya my parents enjoyed it but whenever rahul came all luked @ me n smiled 2 me i dunno why?????thankxxxxxxxxx 4 ur sweet,sugery n luvly postzzz take care b happy u'll b always in my mind n heart...bye.....

hey ifra u know im a huge fan of Rahul vaidya n i know almost everything abt him but i don't know much abt Prajakta but her birthday is on 29th Novemeber,her hobby is buy new dresses n she likes to eat panipuri,she's on standard XI..sorry i don't know more abt her,if i get any info abt her i'll tell u,bye!!!

hey fanz have u seen that CD's ad which is called "Main banunga indian idol" n abhi, rahul,sana n prajakta tell us abt songs n voice?

II&HP fan r u sure abt that rahul abhi n prajakta r cuming again!!wow yaar it'll b rocking n then it'll December n i'll have a huge vacation n hope that time i'll attend all the concerts n Rahul'll again luk @ me,hope so!~

n me 2 couldnt believe prajakta n rahul bro-sis???!!!!Tongue

hello to all, take care!!!!

............................................................ ..............Dream......................................... ..........................................

loveU_Abhi Senior Member
loveU_Abhi
loveU_Abhi

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Oh WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rahul abhi n prajakta r coming again!!

Clap Clap

---------------------------------------------

Prajakta & Rahul ....... Bro - Sis Approve
ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:17am | IP Logged

Hi

This is iIfra again from Holland. You poeple are lovly.

Thank you all for replaying.

Well vcool . Thank for you compumant. I am 17, after 2 months i am 18 inshalla

nice hai na thanks again.

What i can hay you is it's okay. You don't have to say sorry. Ita yust a sally

queastion. its because i am a huge fan of prajakta. Well its great to here

about amit proposed her. Very cool. They sounds also very good couple,

but anyway thanks again for replaying

Take care

Me_Abhi Goldie
Me_Abhi
Me_Abhi

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged

hi Reems di....congratulation Clap

n thanks for telling us every thing

so sweet of u!!!!!!!!!!!

love u !!!Hug

ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:52am | IP Logged

Hey

Do you peaple think that i will

ever meet them. Will they ever come to Holand.

ow if you here it ever plz tell me. it would be lovly

Me_Abhi Goldie
Me_Abhi
Me_Abhi

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 8:55am | IP Logged
mmm i hope they'll!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thhikana

Solo flight
   By: Ami Cholia
   July 24, 2005

Amit Sana has just released Chal Diye
Many said he was sure to win the Indian Idol title (even celebrities vocally endorsed him) but Amit Sana came in second. Success however hasn't eluded him.

The singer has just released his first solo album Chal Diye (which will be out in stores on July 26) and he seems as confident as ever.

He says, "Once I got to the last stage, I knew there was no going back from there. At that point I knew I would be successful."

Sana's firsts

The first album you ever bought with your own money Sonu Nigam's Yaad

Your first celebrity crush Neetu Singh

The first song you remember your parents singing to you My father used to sing Chand Sa Roshan Chehra and I used to put my ear to his chest and listen to the vibrations

The first prize you won for singing I was in the third standard and I sang in front of 3000- 4000 people. I was so small that they had to make me sit on a table so people could see me. I had I forgotten my antra, but I managed to get back on track on my own. I sang a bhajan

Your first celebrity encounter I met Anup Jalota when I was in the seventh standard. He was a judge at a competition

Favourite songs

Jab Koi Baat… My brother, sister and I sang this for our parents 25th wedding anniversary. They were so happy they started crying

Tera Chehra Itna Suhana Lagta Hai… This is one of my favourite songs. I sang it in front of all my classmates for my school crush. All my friends were watching her expressions and her reactions

Mere Sapnon Ki Rani… This song is close to my heart. It is one of the first songs I remember singing. I think I was four years old when I started singing it

A Telugu song called Oore Pichi Sanna Si… I remember it because it was the first time someone recorded me singing. I used to sing it a lot when I was a kid so my mama recorded it

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 1:00pm | IP Logged

thx thhikana!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!Embarrassed

He's so sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

Heart

Go to top