India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 139)

ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Coool I would love to see them together.

You know i want to see them to, but i can't come to india

Me_Abhi Goldie
Me_Abhi
Me_Abhi

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:37am | IP Logged
ohhhhh........yeah nice couple!!!
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 10:05am | IP Logged

Heyyyyyyyyyy my huni buni , sweetest , cutest, nicest, funniest, most wonderful lil' sis in the entire universe doc rinkySmile!!!!!!!!!!!! U have such a beautiful and sweet name pehle kyun nahi bataya shonuSmile? I am soooo happy for my huni buniBig smile, I pray that u always keep laughing and smiling, and talking and always be happy like this InshAllah,Ameen! aawww ur bro's only 8,Embarrassed I can understand , I have three lil'  cousins (boyz) and ufffff they r like these nightmares I never had and I also fight wid them and in the end end up crying coz they r too naughty and never give upOuch!!! Infact whenever I go to pk. I have to watch wat they watch on tv and last yr u know the movie Tarzan the wonder car…….whenever it was shown on cable I had to watch it coz they wont let me watch nething else (it was torture Unlimited)!!!!!!! LOL

Alhamdullilah I am fine and actually I am preparing for another trip this week….i am not sure when but I'll tell u soon, and my trip was very nice I'd luv to tell u abt it I hope u wont get bored…, we first went to our Prophet's Mosque (S.A.W.S) and it was sooo peacefulSmile over there , ppl from all over the world were there, especially Iran and Pakistan , u know usually its very crowded during Ramadan time, but this yr it was equally crowded during summer time, we spent 2days there and then went to Makkah Al-Mukarmah , u know before performing Umrah we r suppose to go to a place called Meeqat to wear our Ihram(dress code for Umrah), and u wont believe rinky there were like sooooo many ppl from Iran and the women of Iran were wearing all white clothes and every corner of Meeqat was filled wid women in white , it was as if the angels have cum down to earth, I cant forget that image it was awesome!…MashAllah, after that we went to Haram and performed Umrah and after performing the Juma prayer on Friday , left for our long journey back to Riyadh.

Awww that's why u criedHug, ur sooo nice rinky MashAllah! I'll most probably faint or start laughing if I ever get to meet sum1 I luv so muchLOL! I think rahul is v.lucky to have an awesome and devoted fan like uClap! u know I realized the same thing during the yaaron concert that rahul involves himself a lot wid the audience , he's a true performer , and the more u tell me abt the concert the more I wish I was there wid my dream!u know dream I also feel rahul luks very young! I like the way he dances, he's full of josh and entertainmentClap! U know once I was watchin this show on sabtv and there I saw a lil' boy dancing with so much josh , I was like aww wat  a cute boy and then I saw rahuls mom and realized OMG this is rahul!!!!!!! He was even cuter when he was younger, he was a bit fat  but he was sooososooooo pyaraEmbarrassed!ofcourse hes a hunk rite now tooBig smile, I wish me, u , rida janu, hiba, shredz, moonmoon,ifra, neha ,simi and shama …….

can be wid us if we ever had a idol concert that'll be sooo much funWink!

Hmmmm , I wish I wud have seen the kajrare song , I am sure it was cool wat if rahul and abhi were really fighting over prajaktaWink!, and prajakta is pretty and a gud singer but meri rinky dream huni buni se bohat kumWink!!!!!!! Wow she said that they r like her brosConfused……..and I wonder who proposed her from II hai na?  How were abhis other songs? And wat a stuck up kid !!!!!!Shocked I wud never refuse an offer to marry abhi!!!  Btw that was soo funny…LOL wat was his expression? Plz tell me more abt rahuls performances, I really enjoy the way meri cute dream describes them!was ur amit sana fan cousin wid u? if so, did she enjoy?

Did ur parents enjoy the concert too? U know ravishing rinky I dunno myself how to upload pics I am sooo sorry but I'll ask sum1 from the forum and let u know as soon as possible, if sum 1 read my long msg can u tell us how to post pics?.... i am sry for such a longgggg post but I had to share so much wid my huni buni, I am sry for the delay of the post, I am usually disconnected or my sis come in b/w whenever I am sending a post, I am really sry once again sweetyCry!

Okkkk my lil' huni buni rinky dream, and ur not crazy infact I am crazy abt my lil' sis rinky! ami tomake khoooooobbbbbbbbb bhalobashi tooooooooo,I luv bangla its soo sweetSmile! I can never forget ya huni buni! Plz don't forget ur absentminded, long post writer(I hope no one kicks me out of the forum coz of this reason), and most of the time lost big sis reems di tooEmbarrassed! Luv u sooo much , thanx for all the nice words abt me, thanx for liking my hug and kiss here r more xxxxxxxxx and hugsssHug cumin ur way, waiting excitedly for ur next postSmile, keep smiling, enjoy, tc, bye!

Moonmoon yeahhh they r comin again , thanx II and HP fan for the awesome info!

Ifra u sound sooo cute Embarrassed, if u don't mind me asking u , how old r u? I think they'll first release amits cd , then rahuls and then prajaktas so most probably it'll cum at the end of the yr Confused! and yeah rahul and prajakta make a cute couple , but she has depressed me wid her noble thoughtsConfused, she thinks of him as her bro...!

Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha Neha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ur driving me crazy kiddo!this is me rite now....Wacko

Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Vcool, nice expressionsWinkCan't believe Prajakta thinks of Rahul as a bro....no way!
loveU_Abhi Senior Member
loveU_Abhi
loveU_Abhi

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Hey V cool,

Many Many Many Good Wishes for u &
Congratulations for UMRAH

U r lucky that u performed Umrah!! & thanks a loooot to
describe ur experience so nicely, its realy makes me feel
happy.

Wahi Tu Hain Jo Nozam-e-Hasti Chala Raha Hain
Wahi KHUDA Hain,
Dikhai Bhi Jo Na De Nazar Bhi Woh Aa Raha Hain
Wahi KHUDA Hain
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 2:39am | IP Logged

Thanx sooo much loveu_abhi!HugInshALLAH i hope u peform ur Umrah real soon too, and then I can wish u for ur UmrahSmile and then u can describe me ur wonderful experienceSmile, and I am sooo happyBig smile that I made u happy and MashAllah as usual the poetry is awesome!!!!!!!!!Clap

thanx shredz!Wink LOLi know , NO WAY bro and sis!LOL

dream hope to see ur msg soon hunibuni!Smile

loveU_Abhi Senior Member
loveU_Abhi
loveU_Abhi

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Aameen, Sum Aaneen, Ya Rabal Aalameen,

Thanks aloooooot for the best wishes & Definetly if i vl get a
chance for Umrah (Inshallah) i vl definetly share with you.
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 24 July 2005 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Guys dont get depressed....after all Prajakta did say that she cant say what will happen in the future!!!!!!!!!! (wrt: Will smthing ever happen between u n rahul?)

Go to top