they all are good singersClap

ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:07am | IP Logged

Hi

I am ifra frrom Holland

I want yo thank you al for replaying me

I am a very big big big fan of prajakta shekre. Other contestens are also very very good.

But do you peple think that parajakta wil make a good part of

glamerouse world. I tinks she wil make it easy, because she is very good.

She is making a album, but i don't know when this wil be realised. do you

kniw plz repay me.

Shall i tell you she have sighed a karan joher movie. that good na :)

Anyway god bless her end all good singers.

ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 11:11am | IP Logged

Don't you lovely poeple think that prajakta and rahul is a good couple Both are so sweet, cute, dashing, charming and young.

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

hello my mostttttt luvly, most sweetttttt,most amazing n vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv coollllllllllllllll Reems di,ya im abs fine n after seeing Rahul main kuch ziyadahi achi hoon!!! how r u???? i m so happy that u had a safe n nice trip!!!would u pleazzzzzzz tell me details abt ur trip??n what r u doing now??di infact i always keep beating my little brother but trust me he's only 8 years old but he's more stronger than me!!!Thankxxxx di 4 liking my post,u know anyone i meet now-a-days they ask me abt the concert n i describe them, it atleast take 1 hour 2 tell them n i think bcoz of this i've bcome a bit talkative!!di ur prayers really worked out n my friends now also agree with u that dreams can also come true!!di i dunno why i cried but i couldn't believe that whom i luv soooooooooooooooo very much, jisse maine sirf dreams or TV main dekha hai he'll b in front of me... i was soo excited so that on 17th July i couldn't eat anything n even i couldn't concentrate in anything but when we were going inside that hall where the concert was held i bcame soooooooooooooo happy i thought may it b only dream but i was lucky that it wasn't a dream but reallity!!!!ya the concert was really rocking......u know when all 3 of them came together all stood on their chairs me n my cousins n friends also did it n u know "kajrare" 4rom "BNB' was their 1 of the best performance ,n abhi n rahuls funny steps n fighting were justtt amazing,u know Prajakta's performance n dance were so serious in the concert, abhi was serious n also funny but my Rahul everytime he kept doing kuch na kuch funny aur sweet n his dancing......kiya kahu i dunno what he did but really he made us to dance with him!!! abhi luked soooooooooo cute,he took a child on the stage n sung "mujhese shadi karogi" but that child ran away so he said"nahi karogi mujhse shadi??"really they are really rocking!!talking abt Prajakta she has improved her voice n she's really so pretty.abhi's woh lamhe was great!! Rahul's tumse milke,tauba tauba,yeh jawani.........i luved all of them!!n Rahul luked like a 15 years old small schoolgoing sweet boy...Prajakta's "nawi nawi ye batein"4rom parinita was superb!!abt which thing u wanna know more ,pleazzzz tell me i'll tell u in details!!n the pics will b probably in my hands next week,di can u tell me how 2 post pics??di ya surely if there'll b any concert in our country me n rida will b with u n we'll have great fun,right!!!!!! di ami-o tomake khoooooobbbbbbbbb bhalobashi,n always remember ur little-crazy-hunibuni dream!!thanxxxx for ur kiss i luved it!!n pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzz write me soon!

hello Mysterygirl_me (rida)thankxxx alot 4 ur compliment n 4 liking my posts..i hope u enjoyed it !!!u know that day was the most sweetesttttttttttttt day of my life....anyway take care n i'll soon post all those pictures of the concert .

hey moonmoon thanksss n dont be sad may be sumday u'll also meet them!! anyway me's rinky.

hey irfa ya prajakta is singing+acting in farah khans new movie n also singing in"shadi no.1",have u seen her in "rihai" last week..??irfa u know prajakta was asked abt her relationship with Abhi n rahul n she said both of them r so concious abt their career that they'll not b in luv atleast b4 10 years n rahul n abhi r like her brothers,so......but she said sb else except them 4rom idol proposed her!!!n these all news came on a newspaper sumday ago!!

Neha i know u...i can remember that neha who was a very good writer n a great fan of Indian idol n also a very good friend of us!!

ok fanz take care... be connected!!!!!!

.................................Dream...................... ..........

ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 5:40pm | IP Logged

Hi dreams.

This is Ifra again. Thanks for replaying me.

It is really my dream to see them en you really swa them. Amezing man .

Tell me plz more aout prajakta. What kind of person she is .en you know.

Thanks again

Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 12:14am | IP Logged
LoLz Neha, hey! Prajakta Shukre is pretty awesome, and yea, ifra, Prajakta and Rahul would make such a cute couple
II&HP fan Senior Member
II&HP fan
II&HP fan

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 5:54am | IP Logged

Big smile

Originally posted by simple320

dreams.....you are so so so lucky......and thank you so so so so much for giving us the full description of the concert....especially me.....i thought they were coming in November...and i was happy cuz i am coming to bangladesh in november....but then i heard they're coming in july...i was so shocked and sad....but after your description.....i feel so much better...thank you....and i'm so happy for you..you got to meet your luv.....hey don't forget to show us the pictures......by the way...wuts your real name (if you don't mind).....

hey simple,

dont worry the ppl of the hotel, where abhi rahul n prajakta were stayin, said that they r again comin after 2 or 3 months.....it is gonna be soo awesome!!!!! Big smile

Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 23 July 2005 at 6:22am | IP Logged

wow

Go to top