Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 137)

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 21 July 2005 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

I agree with shama di!!!

Btw         Who am i???? Does ne remembers me?

yeah!!! I know u!! u r Neha.... biggest fan of Rahul D, Abhishek, Amit Sana, & ME Wink

ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:23pm | IP Logged

Can somebody plz plz plz about the forthcomming album

of parajakta, she is after al the first girl idol

ifra IF-Rockerz
ifra
ifra

Posted: 21 July 2005 at 8:27pm | IP Logged

HI

This is Ifra.

Do you no that prajakta has sighn a movie in karan joher forthcomming movie. and also she have sighnd a a movie of anu ji with rahul.

o my god i can't wacht

Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Yea ifra prajakta is very nice and i really like her karan johar's offer wow man she's really going places...!!!
Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 4:28am | IP Logged

Ya, she is really getting sumwhere

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 6:55am | IP Logged

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy my  adorableeeeeeeeeeeee ,marvelousssssss and luckiestttttttttt lil' sis doc Rahul's dreamWinkSmile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kaisi ho huni buni? , I had a nice trip thanx to all ur wishes!! I missed u tooCry!!!!!!!!! I am soooo glad ur backBig smile, I am sad u had to beat ur brother…… LOLbut its ok. Even I beat my sisters all the time to come on the netWink!!!!!!!  Cute Dream I luveeeeeeeeddddddddddddddddddd ur post and ur description of the concert was AWESOME, AMAZING, MINDBLOWINGClap!!!!!!!!! I ammmmmmmm sooo happy for my lil' sis Dream that all her dreams came trueSmile! Pyari dream,oh why did u cry…. Awww ur such a dedicated fan and its all becoz of ur luv and dedication that ur dreams came true! My prayers had a very tiny part to play huni buniWink! Rahul had to wave and give u a flying kiss, who can resist my gorgeous, marvelous sweet and special sis DreamWink!!!!!!! The part abt the Bangladeshi Band and tissue paper was sooooooooooooooooo funnyLOL! U know I have saved ur message coz I feel like reading it over and over again! Rahul sounds superb and Prajakta and abhi sound really cool too!!!!! Plz do tell us more abt the concert cute dream, and pretty dream plz do share wid us all the pics, I cant wait for them, I luvvvv u soooo much and thanx for sharing ur experience and as rida janu said u rockClap! Waiting anxiously for ur post my sugary sweet lil'sis doc dream ami tomake khoob bhalobashiWink!!!!!!!!!! heres a kiss muahhhhhh and a big hugHug for u huni !Tc, bye!!!

awwwwwwwwwwwww rida janu that was such a sweet thing to sayEmbarrassed......... Smile, i cant wait to do all crazy things wid u too and be lost in our idols LOLand i 'll  be sooo glad that my lil sis cute rida janu will be wid me if we ever had an idol concert in pk coz when i'll faint after looking at abhi u'll be there to bring me back to senses and save me from missing the showWink!i luv u sooooooooo much rida janu!!!!!!! muahhhhhhhhh and a big hug janu for u tooHug!!!!!!

does ne 1 remember a girl called neha, who was a fan of abhi(dunno if shez still), who went for vacation and just came back, who had really cool avatars of rahul dravid......i wonder who she is .....hmmmm now thats a toughy!Tongue

simple i am so happy that ur happy sweetoo and i hope they cum in nov. too and u can meet em, and i hope after the show they turn straight , then left then right and then straight and voila....wat u see is PAKISTAN!!! and they come there tooo!!!!!!!! i really hope so!Big smile

and ifra i agree wid u ,shredz and rida janu, prajaktas really cool and wow she is doing really well for herselfClap!!!

simi and shama u guys r so funnyLOL!

Edited by vcool - 22 July 2005 at 7:05am
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by thhikana

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

I agree with shama di!!!

Btw         Who am i???? Does ne remembers me?

yeah!!! I know u!! u r Neha.... biggest fan of Rahul D, Abhishek, Amit Sana, & ME Wink

OuchAmit Sana and me??????

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 22 July 2005 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vcool

does ne 1 remember a girl called neha, who was a fan of abhi(dunno if shez still), who went for vacation and just came back, who had really cool avatars of rahul dravid......i wonder who she is .....hmmmm now thats a toughy!Tongue

Keep guessing who neha is???

Go to top