India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 131)

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 10 July 2005 at 2:08pm | IP Logged

Heyyyyyyy my adorable , wonderful, beautiful , inspirational, intellectual, fantastic, magnafique lil sis doc dream!!!!!!!!!! Ur welcome for the hugs,thanx for all the sweet words abt me and thank u for my family that's sooo sweet of u and I am sure u have a really awesome family too! and that's sooo nice of u to say that I am the nicest sister in the world but u know , my youngest sis also uses my username but she only goes to the kyph section and once in the signature she wrote that "I have the worst sister in the world" so I guess they don't feel that they r lucky to have  me, but I feel honored to have a lil sis like u !!!!!!!!!!!!!u know 2day was such a tiring day, I am going for Umrah 2morrow InshALLAH ,  to the two Holy places I told abt remember?so I was packing my stuff , I am going for five days InshALLAH , I'll be back on Saturday, I'll miss u a lot , u'll always be in my prayers and my heart , I am gonna pray that u become the best doctor ever InshALLAH  and make other Duas for u too !

I agree wid u abt arijit and qazi , and I think the judges r quite biased , rex is not that bad and chavi has a nice voice….u know arpita I really didn't like her in the first gala, and I thought it was unfair for them to let her go and make mona come in the bottom , I think mona was better than her, but maybe she was gud in the second gala, how was their new song? I luvvvvvv the new song dus, infact I am always listening to that song!

OMG! Once again, r hobbies r quite similar too yaaay , ur hobby abt the Indian idol is soooo cute awww, and I am sooo impressed that u learned singing I am sure ur a gr8 singer, u know tell ur friendz that my reems di from the net tells me that dreamz can come true and coz shez older than all of u shez rite, dun worry InshALLAH  all ur dreams will come true!!!!!!! And say congrats to ur cousin from me on her gr8 result aakhir cousin kiski hai? And best of luck to u on ur exam. As I am going for Umrah I'll pray that u do extremely well, and that all ur dreamz cum true InshALLAH! If u get to know, do tell me wat ur cousin did yesterday! Its ok huni buni if u missed iifa, they were nice but I am sure they'll repeat it and even I don't go newhere fun when I have an exam but I hope u have a blast after ur exams InshALLAH!!!! Thanx for liking my posts , I luv ur posts tooo and u can take a break from posting me a message during ur exam days if u want its abs. alrite I'll always luv u , ofcourse I'll miss ur beautiful posts but I can understand that ur having exams( but if its easy for u , plz keep writing)!!!!!!

Okay my bestest lil sis doc genius dream in the entire universe, once gain best of luck in ur exam I am sure u'll do excellent in it InshAllah , remember me in ur prayers , u'll always be in my heart , see u on sat. ,big hugs and kisses coming ur way, u too always be happy and keep smiling tc, bye!SmileSmileSmile

and simple i am going to the two Holy places Makkkah ALMukarama and Madinah Al Munawrah, i'll pray for u InshALLAH! luk below!Smile

And all of u guys rida janu, simi , shama, shredz ,hiba, neha snehal, simple 320 , neenu,pmahesh, aries and everyone else(sry if I missed ne ones name ) I am going to travel tomorrow for five days, remember all of u will be in my prayers , see u on Saturday InshAllah, luv u all soo much , and will miss u all a lot! tc, wish me a safe trip ,keep smilin and have fun, bye u all!!!!

Edited by vcool - 10 July 2005 at 2:18pm

Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 1:42am | IP Logged
vcool, have an awesome trip, stay safe and keep smiling.
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
heyyy my most luvly,cutie,sweetu Reems di ,thanxxx 4 evrything n praying 4 me....i luv u soooooooo much!!! pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz take care of urself
n Have a nice n safe trip!!!!i will miss u alottttt!!!!!!i've lotsssssssssss of things 2 tell u but ok i'll wait till saturday...........
di tell me immidiately after u return home....hope all ur hopes,dreams come true...be happy,once again have a nice trip n i luv u......good-bye diSmile

Edited by dream - 11 July 2005 at 1:00pm
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 11 July 2005 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

have fun! miss us! come back soon! we r gonna miss u! Cry

Me_Abhi Goldie
Me_Abhi
Me_Abhi

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 3:07am | IP Logged
have a nice trip reems di, miss u
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 6:35am | IP Logged

We will miss you VCOOLCry

hey dreams....did you buy the Yaaron CD? if you did...can you tell me the names of the songs in there....thank you so much

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
hey fanz Rahul n Anhi is coming in Bangladesh probably on 13th August & there concert'll be held at Dhaka Club n Uttara Club!!hi simple320 no i'venot bought the real Yaroon Cd but i'll buy it v.v.v. soon then i'll inform u!!!Reems di i'm missing  u!!CryBig smileTake Care fanz!!
TD.FAN Goldie
TD.FAN
TD.FAN

Posted: 12 July 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
the all are good singers

Go to top