neenu khaira
neenu khaira

Posted: 06 July 2005 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
nop'e havent seen it
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 07 July 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!! my mosttttttttt luvly,Smilepretty,bubbly & cutestttttttt sis!!how r u Reems di??thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx alot everything that u said abt me!!!! i luved ur hug !! ya di im watching the yaroon concert again n again n again !!! i m having non-stop fun while watching it,whenever i get time i hear those songs,its sooooooo luvly!! Big smileRahuls new song,i m fida over it,i've almost memorised the whole song,its just superbbbbbb!!!hey di i hope u'll b able 2 make gr8 dishes veryyyy soon!! yummy u can make pizza i luv pizza,i hope sumday i'll eat a pizza made by my cutestttttt sis!!no di i dont take parts in sports!!!i luv 2 watch music programs  n promos of new films n songs!!!what abt u???Clapi luv 2 read sci-fiction or any story books!!sorry dids i dont know anything abt cooking but i can make v good juice!!which film did u like most??ya di u r abs right abt fame gurukul,di have u seen qazi've been selected for being a student of Gurukul!!!!!n aunty is abs rite abt arijit!!thanxxxxxxx 4 the sweettestt n confusing but luvly poem i luved it!!di keep writing....luv u.........Big smile.be happy take care!!!!

hey simple320 ya bangladesh is a very nice country!! there r lotssssss of cool places which kind of places u wanna visit tell me i'll give u details abt those places!!! n i got the CD 4rom a market thats calles Basundhara City shopping mall its a gr8 shopping mall,if u come here do visit this mall!! keep writing!!Smile

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 08 July 2005 at 7:47am | IP Logged

WinkBonjour belle magnafique mademoiselle Dream! Comme ca va?Wink   Hey my sweetest, cutest, fantastic, adorable and the most charming lil'sis doc Dream en le euro! I am doing abs fine!!! How about u? thank u sooo much for ur generous words for me !merci for the hug !glad to hear that ur enjoying the concert again and again ,  ur rite rahuls new song is fanatabulous and its sooooo cute that u have almost memorized  it Embarrassed, this way u can sing along with rahul his new song when he comes to BangladeshWink!! I hope so too abt the dishesConfused and cant wait for the day when my cutest lil' sis will eat the pizza I made awwwwwwEmbarrassed!!!!yeah me too I like watching new songs and watch music programs and songs and I never miss powerpuffgirlsLOL!!!!!!!!!!  No prob janu dream, even I can't cook and I hope I can one day drink the juice made by my huni buni dreamWink!!!!!! U have a really gr8 choice in books and moviesClap, I luved the movie bnb it was awesomeClap, just one thing dunno if it was just me but the movie was verrryyyyy longggggggg!!!!!! Qazi has been selected whaaaa……….Shocked

Ur welcome abt the poemsSmile, I know kids r so confused that's why their poems r too!!hey lil sis do watch Walt Disney cartoons? Today they r going to show the gala round of FG , I'll  tell u whos my most fav. After watching it InshAllah , hey u know I got to know the repeat timings of saregama  yippppeee! Big smile

Okay my sweetest cutie pie and the nicest and prettiest girl on the block DreamWink , tc, keep writing plzzz , luv u always!

Keep SmilingBig smileHugmy lil'sis genius doc Dream muahhhhh!

Tc, bye!

and shredz  LOLWink

and neenu why didnt u watch it?

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 08 July 2005 at 12:23pm | IP Logged

heyyyyyyyy my mosttttt fabulos, beautiful, wonderful n amazing n coolesttttt di,thnaxxxxxxxxx Big smile4 everything.ya i'm fine.thanx 4 saying that!! me 2 hope sumday i'll sing with him!! but it's only a dream!!!!{which probably won't come true}!Cry!ya i also like powerpuff girls, i like bubbles very much!!i like Dexter 2...ya Qazi've been selected Ouchn i saw the Gala 2 ,he has come again in the bottom3!!i dont know the times of saregama......di i luv disney cartoons,they're really good but i dont get enough time 2 watch them..do u like Harry Potter movies or books?? di do u've any hobby??di can u sing?Embarrassed{sorry i asked u lotz of questions today}di u know Prajakta is doing Farah Khan's new film "happy new year" Clapn Zayed Khan is acting on her oppositehe,Shah rukh khan is also there!!i heard saxena,prajakta,sana n vaidya all r singing in this film,hope it'll b rocking!! di u know i saw Abhi in lakme fashion week today but it was a repeat telecast!!luved ur kiss!!Big smile

a biggestttttt kiss with a box of chocolate n  with a basket of roses  coming 2 u  4rom me!! luv u..ur sis!!!

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 08 July 2005 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Embarrassedheyyyyyy my cutest , magnificant, prettiest , kind and generous lil'sis doc dream in the entire universe!ur welcome but i am sure dreams will come true InshAllah and u'll sing with rahulWink! i luv dexter too especially didi, she makes me laugh a lot!and u know my fav. is bubbles also, u know i also have 2 sisters and coz I am the eldest so my sis call me blossom and my middle sis is buttercup and my youngest sis is bubbles!Wink i watched gala round today.... i was sooooo stunned , u know i shudnt say such things but i felt that all of em were very besura and the performances were below average i only liked the last guy arijit hes clearly the best and has an awesome voice!wat do u think?i hope they improve the performances , coz if they dont then its such a boring show , even my dad said that it was boring coz of the contestants being such poor singers!Ouch did the performances improve today? Qazi is again in bottom three...., u know i kinda felt sry for him, i think hes a  gud performer and he has sur too but his voice doesnot support him, otherwise i kinda liked him today!Embarrassed its ok. janu , priti told me the timings of saregama!Smile i luvvvv it when u ask me questionsSmile , plz don say sry huni buniCry  i also luv disney cartoons, i meant to say movies but i realized my mistake after a long timeEmbarrassed! sry cute dream, u know i luv disneys cinderella and beauty and the beast , how about u? i like harry potter movies but i havent read the story book.....my sis has and she tells me that the story books awesome and the movies r also gud but really not as gud as the book! how abt u , do u like hp movies and books , have u read all of 'em till part 5? my hobbies r watching tv, listening to music and surfing on the net( i know thats like everyones hobbiesEmbarrassed), how about u ,wat r ur hobbies? and i like to sing but whenver i sing my sis's r like plzzzzzz our ears r getting sore, so i guess i am kinda besuraEmbarrassed how about u do u like/can to sing ? is prajakta goin to star in the movie????  shez beautiful and I am sure she'll do well and she and zayed will look cute awww! and I am so happy for all four of them yaaayyyyyy!!!!!!!! i also hope that the movie will be rocking InshAllah! thanx so much cutiepie for giving me this rocking info!Smile ya i saw him too i was soo happy to see him Big smile!I am so sry dreams for the longest message ever, i'll try not to repeat this mistake again InshAllah!!!!!!( i alwayz say thisEmbarrassed)

thanx sooooo much for the chocolate kisses(yummm) and the beautiful basket of roses( woww) Big smileHeart.....i luved both of em!

okay my wonderful lil' sis doc dream, sweet candy coated kisses and big warm  and hearty teddy bear hugs comin ur wayHug, keep smiling tc, bye!

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 12:53pm | IP Logged

hiii my pyari,Tongueenergetic,encouraging Embarrassedn fabulous reems di i luved ur hugs!!!!ya dexter's didi's nature is really so funnyn enjoyable 2...wow what a nice family u've got!! u know ur 2 sis r very very lucky 2've the nicest sister {u} with them!!ya u r abs rite abt fame gurukul!! ya Arijit has a good voice but he need 2 improve his performance n chota hrithik i mean Qazi is a very Winkcool dancer but as u said there's sum probs with his sur n voice...u know this week beside Qazi Chavi n ReX r on the bottom 3 n people've 2 choose only1 of them!!i luv Cinderella its really awesome!!no i've read harry potter's part1 to 4.my hobby's to listen music, surfing on the net n 2 collect new info abt Indian idols....i like 2 sing,i learnt music 4 abt 6 months,but i'mn't a vgood singer but i can sing!!di me 2 trust in dreams but my friends say i shud only those dreams which can cum true n my dream is 2 meet rahul which is a bit funny & quite difficult wishConfused n u know my friends always say rahul has millions of fanz n i'm nothing among them soooo.Cry...Cryphir v dil hai ke manta nahi n i keep dreaming n thanks 2 Clapu 4 encouraging me coz all the time my friends keep discouraging me n say 2 b practical abt Rahul!!!no matter if ur mes r long...i luv ur posts..u know i missed my Sana fan cousins party today coz of my exam u know today the SSC board exams result has been announced n my cousin has done a gr8 result n all went on her home without me!!{ i dunno what faunny thing she did do today??}di have u seen the song "dus bahane kar ke" 4rom the movie DUs i like that song alot what abt u? n u know i missed IIFa awards did u like it?? di keep writing n thanxxx 4 supporting me n loving me !!!!

Always b happy…….ClapClapClap
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 09 July 2005 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
hey VCOOL....where are you travelling to?

Go to top