India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 129)

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 1:45am | IP Logged

Heyyyyy my most beautiful, most understanding, most generous, most sympathetic, most innocent, most wonderful, most endearing, most of all a very humble and intellectual lil'sis doc Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big smileThankuuuuuuuuuuuuuu my huni buni for all the kind wordsEmbarrassed……..thanx for the kiss heres a chocolate coated mountain sized kiss for u tooo muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh,

I know cousins can be like this but they never mean nething, deep down they luv us a lot hai naWink!…… but if sum1 else tried to hurt my lil' sis I'll kick 'em and hit 'em and blow 'em away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  No one messes wid my sweet and kind  lil sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Angry

Same here janu, even I miss these shows sumtimes coz they r just 2 stretched and I feel v.bored ….. I also watch millee and kahin to hoga but v.v.less, and the new sujal uff ekta !!!Angry

My and ur choices r v.similar……..hmm thats so cool!Wink, I also like karan and arman and angad but I only like angad when hes in a angry mood or when hes crying…..dunno why dont like him when hes romanticConfused! And actresses kripa , kashish and nandini(I am not a big fan of her acting I just think shes pretty!)

I am also eagerly waiting for November so that my pyari si lil' sis Dream attends the concert and gets to meet Rahul and has a blastWink! and InshAllah I hope I hope I hope they don't cancel the concert and make my janu sad or depressedCry ………….dont worry InshAllah they wont, and wowwwww I just luved the yaaron  concert ! Congrats to u for the CDClap!!!!! I hope u buy all the cds u luv and always be v.v.v.happy InshAllahSmile!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nowadays other than watchin tv, I just talk to my friends or try to learn how to cook,Ouch or visit my friends, , or sumtimes they come to my house, I got a new table tennis table so I try to play table tennis …thats all  nothing much , how about u wat do u do and wats ur fav. Sport?

U know I am visiting my friend today its quite early in the morning here , I'll tell u abt my day wid her InshAllah and shes also goin to give me bnb , parineeta and lucky, sweet dream which one acc. to u is really nice and shud I watch first (if u have seen the movies)?

I saw famegurukul , u were rite its okay okayConfused , I also like the girls more, u know they r going to show on thurs and Friday the saregama challenge and famegurukul at the same time, which one shud I watch? , I am kinda confusedConfused coz I feel like watchin both but cant due to the similar timings and coz  they dont repeat fg here I dunno abt saregama ,if they do repeat can u plz tell me the timings?  (Sry I asked u so many q's u can skip em if u want)Embarrassed

Thank u janu for being my dream…..i feel so privileged and on top of this world!Big smile

Thanx for praying for the rain that's so sweet of u and thanx for all the affection and luv!Hug

Don't ever forget me lil' sis dreamCry , u 'll always be  in my heart , InshAllah I'll be happy, plz u too always be happy InshAllah and if my lil' sis is happy then I am happy! I 'll always pray that my lil' sis Dream is  always happy and never ever becomes  sad or depressed InshAllah! okay my cutest , intelligent and multi talented lil' sis doc dream big warm hearty hugsHugHugHug and kisses  coming ur way, always keep smilingSmile, enjoy and have fun !, tc , bye!

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 1:48am | IP Logged
hey shredz do tell us , if u like fame gurukul or not ,and thanx for telling the name of the other guy, i think ur rite!
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 8:10am | IP Logged

My sweetheart, beloved, sweetie, cutie, mostttttttttt  luvly, most brilliant, superb & my greatesttttttttttt Reems di, I just luv u,thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxx a lot 4 the sweetestttttttttttt  & most luvlyyyyyyyyyyyy chocolate coated mountain sized kisses,it was really awesome!!!!a hugeeeeeeee hugeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee hug 4 u!!!

I know di all cousins r really sooooo sweet!!!!! but  I think they make fun of me coz according 2 them I'm a bit mad n a silly girl!!!!

U r right the new Sujal is……!!!!!!!!{horrible}

It's soo cool di   my choices matches  with u!!! akher behen jo hoon tumhari!! Me 2 likes Nandini a lot ,she lluks really pretty {but not more than u}n she was awesome in Kutumb too!!

Ya di I luv CDs n my home is full of Indian idol CDs,I've got almost all the Gala rounds n best of rahul n now the yaroon concert cd!!!!

Di can u cook?? What do u like 2 cook, I know surely u can cook delicious dishes, pleazzzzzzztell me abt ur cooking!!!! Can u play table-tennis? I like 2 play base-ball sumtimes, n like 2 watch cricket but I see it v.v.v.v.v less!!! I like 2 watch tv or reading books in my free times

I hope u had a gr8 time in ur friends home,right!!!!

bunty aur bubli is a gr8 comedy movie, i liked it soo much,it's really soo funny,the songs are awesome!! Lucky is a good movie,songs r also good,i've not watch Parineeta but i read it,it's an emotional movie,a good story!! all movies r good!! but at 1st acc 2 me watch Bunty aur bubli!!

U saw fame gurukul, u liked it?? I don't know the time of saregama even 4 time prob I missed the last episode..but if I hear anything I'll tell u.n whos ur fav in FG???

And keep asking questions 2 me I luv ur swettt questions!!!!
di take care……. Always b my sweettttttttt …………di always remember me……………………….pleazzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!! keep writing!!Smile

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 05 July 2005 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
hey dreams how is the new Yaron concert CD?......i bet it's full of awesome songs....hey where did you get them from? i don't think they have them here yet.....man! i cant wait till i go to bangladesh.......hey you have to tell me about all the cool places ppl go to hang out and have fun so when i go to bangladesh i can visit them.....
Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 06 July 2005 at 5:32am | IP Logged
Vcool, Fame Gurukul is pretty good!! I still haven't figured out who I'm supporting yet cuz I've only watched 2 shows.....has it started comming in Saudi Arabia yet??
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 06 July 2005 at 6:34am | IP Logged

Howdy my gorgeous, most intelligent, extraordinarily special, sweetest, nicest, friendliest, humblest, and the bestest lil' sis doc dream in the entire world Smile! Thankuuuuu my huni buni for all the sweetest words u've said to me awwww Embarrassed! Thanx for liking my kiss and I just luved ur huge hug it was incredible heres a hugggggggeeee teddy bear hug for u too!!!!!!!!

Ur not a mad and silly girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ur a wonderful and an amazing girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A girl who has such gr8 ideals and whos soo smart and a genius can never be mad and silly! And don't u ever think that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smile

WOWW ur soo cool Dream , u have the best of rahul cd and Indian idol cds awww, did u enjoy watching the yaaron concert again, wat do u think of rahuls new song? I just luv it!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clap

Cute Dream I wish I can cook………its so sweet of u to say that I can cook delicious dishes, u know once I made chicken and it was soo horrible that I had to eat all of it myselfEmbarrassed!!!!!! But I am trying to learn, I luv baking stuff like cakes and cookies (yuumm ) and I like to make pizza (yuummmy yummmmy) so, so far I can bake and make pizza but the rest of the cooking world is a mystery to meEmbarrassed !!!!!!!!! I am trying to learn table–tennis , so far I have learned how to serve  but coz I play wid my kid sis the learning process is quite slow! That's such a cool game, baseball wowwWink!! I luv watching cricket! Do u participate in sports in urschool? Wat do u watch on tv other than the serials and idol stuff? I also used to luv books during 9 and 10 grade but now its very less( dunno why) my fav. Used be r.l. stine and full house ! how about u wat kind of books do u like the most and which is ur fav? And do u know how to cook? And the things u like to do in ur free time r v.v. v. cool! Clap

Yup u guessed it rite I had funSmile, she gave me the movies and I gave her the iifa awards other than that we just chatted and chatted and I told her that I made new friends from BangladeshWink, India and Pakistan and she told me that's really cooll! Thanx sooooo much for the insight on the movies surely I'll watch bnb first and then lucky and then parineeta coz my charming lil' sis is saying that bnb is cool so I know shez rite and has a gr8 choiceWink! I'll tell u which one I liked the most after watchin' them! Ur rite the songs of bnb r awesome!

Yeah I saw fame gurukul , u were rite I also think its ok-ok, I really miss the idol contestants they were so cool hai na? u know if the gala judges wud have selected the contestants I think we wud have similar contestants to II THNX to ila arun and the 2 ppl abt whom I am clueless we haveConfused…………..wat u think? My fav. So far from the clan I guess r mostly the girlz the boyz r soo , we shudnt say such things but the boyz r so weird! Especially that guy Qazi…..wats wrong wid him and my mom said abt the guy arijit that it luks as if he was sleeping and singing (he has a nice voice tho)… so , so far its quite unimpressive but a gud time pass, how abt u ,wat does my huni buni think? No prob abt saregama even I missed the 1st episode, thnx for saying that u'll tell me if u get to know from sum 1 that so nice of uSmile! I guess I'll watch FG and then I'll watch for a half hour saregama and then see which one has better participants and then watch that one!

That's so sweet that u think my q's r sweet , I asked u many q's today ………..Embarrassed

Okay sweetheartHeart, genius, intellectual, cutie , fun loving lil' sis doc dream, I'll always remember u , plz remember me too, and I luv writing msgs to u, plz keep writing msgs to me too! Keep smiling and have fun! Loadz of hugs and kisses tc , bye!

yup shredz it started in Saudi ARabia ,u think its pretty good..., well i dunno me not like it v.much maybe i feel nostalgic coz of the II contstants, bUt , same here only 2 epis have aired here, ur rite cant say much till we see the gala round but wat i have heard so far , i like the girlz more ! how abt u?(u can skip the q. if u want its such a silly question)Embarrassed

Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 06 July 2005 at 6:40am | IP Logged

I agree with you, Indian Idol was better, and I think it will always be better. I agree with u, so far, the girls are more impressive than the guyz, but that guy....Kirti Sagatia...he is pretty good. I think, that once Fame Gurukul is well under way, they might give the contestants make-overs and stuff, and it might become a bit more glamorous....Wink

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 06 July 2005 at 6:44am | IP Logged
yeah ur 100% correctSmile! i also think it will grow better wid time! i know the kirti guy , i liked the way he sang in the duo round, u know he has the same guru as apna abhijeet!

Go to top