Posted: 01 July 2005 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Yea, I think so too...Wink

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:23am | IP Logged

my luvliessst & magnificent & marvelous Reems di,once again
i cant stop myself 4rom thanking u coz u r really a gr8esttttttttt
person, u dont know but really u r a sooooooooo sweet person who means a lot 2 me & i think u r the most sweetest & best sister in the world!!
di i bought a semi-long kamiz,the kamiz is light pink & the pajama
{its called churidar pajama in bangladesh,its 1 kind of tight pajama}
its light blue & the dupatta has a combination of both pink n blue,
esp the design is very good n i liked it.
di fatuas are 1 kind of t-shirts which have full sleeves n u can wear
them with skirts or jeans,rahul wears them most of the times but fatuas
 4 girls r a bit different 4rom the Rahul ones!!u saw Prajakta in ye meri
life hai ,right! what she wore in that show is called a fatua!!
ya kripa's dresses r really awesome!! i watch it, but recently i dont
 like Angad's behaviour, he's behaving soo rudely with kripa!!
my cousin had got a yummy chocolate cake on her b'day but instead eating all that she ate.....kerala!!!!
fame gurukul is okay-okay,not so good,u know the contestants r not so
good like indian idol,sum girls r good but boys r ...judges rn't so interesting
like indian idol & the most imp thing the hosts of the show are not good at all Mini n Aman did gr8 job in indian idol but in this show they can't give us that tension which Mini gave us!!its upto u ,u wanna watch it or not,i didn't like it so much.i dont know marathi without 'aika dajiba', do u know Marathi????? if u then pleazzzzzzz teach me sum marathis..
di do u like movies,what are ur fav movie, i like movies my all time fav are Kuch kuch hota hai & dilwale dulhania le jayenge.
hey Thikana yesterday Amit sung..ishq kabhi kario na, marhaba, bijuria, Saxena sung..channa ve ,kal ho na ho,mohabbat lutaunga,both sung its the time 2 disco,koi kahe kehta rahe, it was good 2!!
hello simple320 its nice 2 hear 4rom u too, i hope u'll b a doctor 2 ,so good luck!!

once again my supercoooolll n stunning Reems di luv u a lot ......take care.ur sis!!!

Edited by dream - 02 July 2005 at 6:21am
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 12:16pm | IP Logged

Hellooooooo my gorgeous, dazzling,sweetestHeart, and my very own lil'sis doc Dream…awwwwwww its such a sweet message u wroteEmbarrassed …..thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu , I cudnt stop blushing and while reading it my mom asked me why r u smiling? I said my lil' sis wrote me such a wonderful message that's whyBig smile! Thank u for bringing smiles on my faceBig smile! I feel honoured to be ur big sis and its ok if u say thank u to me, u can say it but occasionally okydokySmile! Once again  I am nothing janu  its all in ur big heartHeart , thanx for all the kind words they really brought tears in my eyes, ur really a very extraordinary girl MashALLAH  and I am really proud of ur parents for bringing  up such a poised and kind hearted daughter! I am sure u'll be really successful in the future InshAllah and make everyone, me, and ur parents proud InshAllah!Clap

The dress sounds really beautiful but I am sure it's the model (u) whos more beautiful and I am sure any thing will suit such a pretty girl MashAllah!Smile Its also called a churidar pajama in Pakistan I forgot the nameEmbarrassed, the combinations soo cool light pink and blue , wow! I luved wat prajakta wore in ymlh it suited her a lot! Nice choice cute Dream, even rahul looks cool in his fatuasWink, thanx a lot for telling  me abt ur dress and abt fatuas, and abt the latest trendsSmile ..atleast my cousins will now not make fun of me when I'll visit em this month thanx to  my endearing lil' sis doc dream!Wink

I know I also don't like angads behavior but u know all of it will change, harshini will tell angad the truth and then angad will ask for forgiveness from kripa but then kripa wont forgive angad and  angad will leave the mandap at the time of his wedding to mishti! Cute dream ur cousins really fida over amit hai na?LOL she ate kerala over chocolate cake how sweet! I simply luvvvvvvvvvvvvvv movies and guess wat my fav . movie is kuch kuch hota hai and ddlj tooooo I can watch kkhh any time anywhere! Whos ur fav actor and actress?

U know I thought this show will be nicer than II but I guess I was wrong,its gud coz I wont be able to watch it neway coz I have to travel…. And I hope the girlz win coz we already have male winners it'll be gud for a change hai na? thanx for describing the show huni!

Its soooooooo cuteWink that u'll buy the marathi cd even tho u don't know marathi, awww fan ho to aisi! Clapsry janu even I don't know marathi but I'll ask one of my moms friends from India , I think they might know and then u can pm  me the lyrics of the songs and I can translate em for u!

Okay my huni se zyada sweet lil' sis doc Dream,  u'll always be in my heart, always remember me ,even u mean a lot to me( more than u can imagine) Smile, always keep smiling and remember ur the bestest lil' sis in the entire universe and I am really lucky to have ya, u'll always be in my prayers!HugTc, bye!

Hi simple thank u I might be nice but ur nicer and its not a stupid question at all!!!! ur welcome for the prayers wat r friends for? SmileInfact I luv it when ppl ask me questions.... well Saudia is a very beautiful place, its very peaceful and organized, I enjoy it here but I enjoy more in Pakistan coz of my relatives ! The best part of Saudia is that The two Holy Mosques in Madinah Al Munawarah and Makkah Al Mukarmah r situated here and we can visit them ne time. Plz tell me more abt states and Bangladesh and where do u enjoy the most…….and yes they showed II here on the same days they were showing it in India , however the timings were diff. ,its like my fav show ever! how abt u?

And shredz Wink

Sry guys if I wrote such a long messageEmbarrassed,u know I wrote a long message in one of the other sections and sum 1 said u write a lot! So I'll try 2 be careful next time InshAllah!

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 2:09pm | IP Logged

i agree with u vcool abt the female winner in gurukul..... i liked ruprekha.... she has a uniqe voice n sang nicely a difficult song!!! but still i cant say anythin yet... depends how she perform in the future.....

and dream thanx for the info! Smile 

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 6:26pm | IP Logged
i hope she does perform well, i think the performances will improve in the future......i think shes the one who has already sung in a bengoli ad or bengoli film so shes experienced hai na?, i must say ppl from bengal have really nice voices....WinkClap
Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 02 July 2005 at 8:31pm | IP Logged

Hey guyz....I know this is a stupid question, but I am truly confused.Embarrassed Does Abhijeet wear an earring, or is it just fake? Cuz in the Indian Idol pics, it lookz like he is wearing one, but on his album cover, he isn't and u can't even see the hole....so does he wear one or not?? Does any1 know?

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 03 July 2005 at 4:04am | IP Logged

Hey!!! I m back!!!! Something was wrong with my pc CryCryCry

So wats new ppl????Big smile

I'm supporting the guy from Murshidabad, coz my dadi's from there!!!! Plus, he sang well!!!!

Hey Reems, I hrd I missed ur b'day!! SORRY!!! Hope U had fun!!!

Hey Neha, I hope ur b'day in Canada was a blast!!!

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 03 July 2005 at 7:16am | IP Logged

welcome back!!!!!! glad ur back shama we missed u a lotBig smile!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanx sooooo much for my b'day, thats sooo sweet of uEmbarrassed!!!!!!!!!  it was nice, everyone wished me my b'day and told me i was too old to celebrate it soooooo.........Cry (no sry's permitted in friendship)Wink

and Neha a Belated Happy Birthday!

Edited by vcool - 03 July 2005 at 7:35am

Go to top