India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 126)

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 3:48pm | IP Logged

hey guyz...when did abhijeet and prajakta come on jassi? can you give the date?....thanks

hey VCOOL i am from the states but i am originally from bangladesh....

hey dream it's nice to know you wanna become a doctor....cuz i wanna become a doctor too.....and it feels so good to hear about bangladesh from you....i miss being there and all the shows....ur so lucky.....

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 3:52pm | IP Logged

HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  my fabulous and cutest lil' sis Dream, thank u soooooo much for the wonderful things u've said abt me Big smile, ….i am happy that I make u smile and encourage u,  infact u think of me this way coz ur a sincere and wonderful human being urselfClap….otherwise I am nothing huni! And thank u for the less thank u's, badi sisters se kaisa thank u? Wink

I agree wid ya, all my moms r like this!!!!!! U know I can imagine how beautiful my lil' sis would be luking in the sweet dress, wat type of dress is it?

I like long and short kamizes too but I like short kamizes wid the normal shalwar and long with the tight pajamas . Can u tell me wat type of dress is fatuas? ( sry I have a very poor fashion senseEmbarrassed) I especially like the dresses kripa wears in kyph? Do u watch this show?   

WOWWWWW light pink, pizzas and chocolate cakes yummmmmmTongue , gr8 choices dearClap ! did ur cousin have a chocolate cake on her b'day party?

Thanxxxx  for telling me abt abhis and rahuls fav colour, hmmmm blue and black… well rahul luks really cute in his black clothes hai na  ? and abhi also luks cute in his blue clothes so  and so does amit wid his red clothes I must say they have nice choices !

Wat do u think of fame gurukul so far? It'll start here next week so I dunno abt it…….but I would like to know how u feel abt the show coz u have a gr8 choice so if u say its nice then I guess it'll be nice otherwise……. and cute dream do u know marathi???????

Okay my dearest and prettiest lil' sis doc Dream, a big hug from me to u Hug and loadz of kisses!!!!! Always keep smiling and have fun, and Dream how can I forget sum1 as wonderful as u, u'll always be in my heart!Hearttc, bye!

Reems Groupbie
Reems
Reems

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 4:49pm | IP Logged
OK, Amit tandon sang very very bad today's episode. I agree with Anu Malik. I like him much better in KYPH
Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

CryIndian Idol is still not being shown in Australia....Does anyone have any idea of when they will show it? Cuz I'm getting very restless...

Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Oh, and um for simple320....I think is was Abhijeet and Aditi in Jassi....maybe I'm wrong. It came in Australia on the 28/6 and the 29/6
***jyotika*** Senior Member
***jyotika***
***jyotika***

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 5:46am | IP Logged
thanx you all !!!! HeartStarBig smile
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 2:49pm | IP Logged

simple 320 wow ur from Bangladesh too! thats gr8Big smile ! I 'll even pray for u that u become a doctor InshAllah!even i miss pakistan being in Saudi Arabia....Cry

shredz dont worry InshAllah they'll show it soon ....its like their biggest hit show ever so they can never skip it !

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 01 July 2005 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
VCool you are so nice...thank you for praying for me.....yeah i am a true bengali.....btw how is it Saudi Arabia? did they show Indian Idol there (sorry might be a stupid question)?

Go to top