India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 125)

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 6:07am | IP Logged

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so much simi and garimaEmbarrassed!Hug!!!!!!!!!!

thanx simple 320 i am sweet but not as much as ur! and i am from Pakistan but I live in Riyadh, saudi arabia, ur from states rite?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my remarkable and extraordinary lil'sis doc DreamSmile , thanx so much for saying such wonderful things abt me toooooooooooooooooEmbarrassed! and cute lil' sis deam there is no thanx or sry in friendship or sistershipLOL so no more thank u's okay , plz treat me as ur big sis !!!!!! infact I am very lucky to have found someone amazing and a sweet sis like u tooSmile!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv u a lotttttttttttt toooo!!!!!!!Hug

i know ekta has lost it , the stories r same in all her shows!!!!

my fav food is pizza and my fav colour is green. plz tell me abt ur fav food and colour ?

yup i saw abhi and aditi , thanx for sayin they were luking koolSmile, i was so sad coz they showed him for such a short time, i was like plz cum back abhi , plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzCryLOL 

u know doc dream even i luv shopping and i can understand how tiring it is and at the end of the day i start crying and  i beg my mom to stop(she has to enter every shop, even where no one goesOuch) and to return home  ......hope u had fun and brought loadz of nice stuff, good night to u too ,have sweet dreams abt rahul and thanx for ur chocolate it was yummy !!!

InshAllah i'll be happy, i am alwayz happy when i read my dear lil' sis doc dreams postsBig smile ! keep smiling and have loadz of fun Smiletc , bye!

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 6:11am | IP Logged
thanx shabanaz , Congratulations to Amit!!!!!!!Clap
***jyotika*** Senior Member
***jyotika***
***jyotika***

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 10:06am | IP Logged

hey can someone pleaseee!!!!!!!!! send me the title of the first song that prajakta had sing in the firts episode of indian idols final

it's go like this " ai katadji wah"

Sunshine1988 Groupbie
Sunshine1988
Sunshine1988

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 11:21am | IP Logged
hi jyotika, I believe the song is "aika dajiba" and i think it was originally sung by vaishali samant.
II&HP fan Senior Member
II&HP fan
II&HP fan

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Yea it is "Aika Dajiba"...
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

hello my awesome Smile Reems di,i know theres no thanxx or sorry in friendship or sistership but u r really a very sweet person who always brings smileBig smile in my face & encourages me so everytime i feel i should thank u 4 all this,but ok i'll try 2 stop all these thank u's!!!!
di my fav colour is light pink ,let me tell u Rahul's fav colour is Black
 n Abhi's blue[i heard that!!]i luv pizzas they r really sooo delicious!!i also
 like chocolate cakes,yummy!!Embarrassed

u know my mom is also like aunty[ur mom],she also luv 2 go 2 all the shops[i think all mummys are like that]we bought lotz of things, i got a nice dress 4 me,its so sweet,by the way what do u like to wear most, as 4 me i like short or long kamizes n fatuas 2.
di i don't know is it availavle in riyadh or not but if its available then u can watch fame gurukuls 1st gala tomorrow @ 8.00pm{i dont know will it b good or notConfused}.
u know i read in the newspaper today that Abhi, Rahul n Prajakta has started recording 4 their new marathi album Clap'll definitely buy the CD}!!

Thikana where r u??i hope u r watching NTV's SANA_SAXENA DJIUCE CHITTAGONG CONCERT,
its better that the Dhaka concert,esp.Saxena's mohabbat lutaunga,bhegi hoot
n Amit's Chak de n pal was good!!is there any news of DJUICE 2nd idol concert???
di me 2 feels toooooooooo much happy while reading ur post & i m highly
pleased coz u called me doc dream,ok !!!b happy!!always b my sweet big sis!!

Edited by dream - 30 June 2005 at 1:51pm
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

hi dream! I missed 2day's episode CryCry

Last one was awesome!!! what did they sing in 2days epi??

mysterioussme Senior Member
mysterioussme
mysterioussme

Posted: 30 June 2005 at 3:01pm | IP Logged

hi jyotika.......

snehal here........ PM me if u want the original version of the song 'aika dajiba'....

cheers

Go to top