India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 12)

pmahesh Goldie
pmahesh
pmahesh

Posted: 04 February 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged
Hurrah!!!!!!! Finally ravinder ravi is out!

Sorry bobby, but indian idol is not about who can be good if given equal opportunities, but it is about who is good and not in dancing but in singing.
Ravinder was singing badly in the gala round and on top of it he had developed an attitude, which is what i think brought about his downfall. He is good, considering that he is untrained, has got no formal singing training, is from a difficult background. But to choose someone on that basis would have been foolish. He is at this moment not a good singer (he might have a good voice), and indian idol needs to be someone who is a good singer (performance - dance, looks help but those are not the only criteria- if that was the case amit tandon would have been still around).

I agree with you on Rahul vaidya- he does not have a original style and copies sonu blatantly. Prajakta is also not good enough to be indian idol.
Amit sana is good but among the current lot abhijeet sawant is the most deserving. But the irony is Rahul Saxena who was the best among the whole lot was ousted in the third week itself. Just listen to the indian idol album and all of you will know what i am talking about.

About Farah, i agree that she is a bad judge - she pays too much attention to the looks and performance- but i think she has been selected to give that kind of input- but she should have been more careful. About her comment on Sonu, i think she is right to a large extent- she is talking about the current crop of singers and though yesudas and sp are very good, they are no longer very active singers specially in hindi music industry. Among the current singers in hindi film industry in cluding the pop scenerio- sonu is the best! Don't forget he just won the national award!

About people not very close to ravinder, it is quite natural. When alll of them know that he is not good than most of the people who left till now, they obviously feel hurt. It  is certainly not because he is poor and illiterate. Everybody hugged and held hands with Mukesh pancholi, he was also poor and illiterate. It is not about that, it was about ravinder getting unfair advantage because of his background. It was good that ravinder got a chance, but he should have been eliminated the week after amit tandon. He survived too long inspite of the fact that he sang bad, that is the reason why the judges also reacted the way they did.

pagpri Groupbie
pagpri
pagpri

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Finally, Ravindra Ravi is out... Well, I feel sorry for him but as majority of ppl feel he was good in his own ways but not for the category for indian idol.

i guess the last 3 to survive will be Abhijeet/ Rahul/ Amit... somehow Prajakta is loosing her charm, I dont know whats happenig to her... actually, she has been my fav all through the show...!!!

Anyways, I just wish the deserving person wins...

BEST LUCK !!!!Embarrassed
bobbypab Newbie
bobbypab
bobbypab

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Yo yo yo yo …… yo  I'm happy man yo. The ideate Ravinder is out at last. But still I'm sad bcos of  Auditi Pal. She is my Indian idol. Now this time I fell the last fight will be between Rahul and Avejeet. Sana/Pajakta will be eliminate next week. Hay people please do not make Rahul Indian idol bcos he is copycat.
poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 9:04am | IP Logged

why is he a copy cat?

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Posted: 05 February 2005 at 9:05am | IP Logged
i knew ravindra ravi would be out in the nxt episode cos every one was really mean to him. including aman mathur!!! it wasn't even a surprise!!
greatmaratha IF-Sizzlerz
greatmaratha
greatmaratha

Posted: 06 February 2005 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
I know.  Aman actually asked the poor guy as to what his other friends feel about him considering that the judges give him poor reviews all the time.  What did Aman Mathur expect him to answer. 
I do understand that he was not good and did not deserve to be there, but this is no question to be put to a contestant.  Is he supposed to tell on screen that the other contestants hated him, ignored him, did not mingle with him.............  No ones gonna do that.  Why ask such stupid questions and embarass the poor guy.  Angry
aish Groupbie
aish
aish

Posted: 07 February 2005 at 10:42pm | IP Logged

yes i agree...nobody can say that to that poor guy no matter how much u hate him, bcoz its u (the indians) who brought him here, he can't come there alone, right? n eventhouht his perfomance was bad nobody shud say that its not upto mark, but shud say sumthin encouraging n nice

n who says that rahul is a copycat, everybody is, v learn from others, but he can sing like sonu coz he have the telent...hes my indion idol, coz hes the best from the ones left...i liked rahul saxena too , but vaidya is better in singing, n luk hes so friendly with everyone, so positive, thats how an idol shud b...n i liked aditi too, shes my fav from the females...i hope that prajakta will b out next week 

Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 6:13am | IP Logged
I think Rahul Vaidya is the best and hope he'll win.........My other 2 favs r Prajakta and Rahul Saxena......( felt really sad when he got voted out)

Go to top