India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 119)

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 2:14am | IP Logged

When is Amit's album coming out??? I'll be in india around the 30th, but I doubt it'll be out that soon...................Cry

Do u guys think he'll be going around promoting his album??? Maybe I can go there and kidnap him, and bring him back to Dhaka with me.....Embarrassed........LOL

Shredz Senior Member
Shredz
Shredz

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 3:09am | IP Logged
They didn't show the Yaron Concert in Aus either....Cry
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 22 June 2005 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
hey guyz when did they show the 2nd part of CID with abhijeet in it?
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 4:07am | IP Logged
I think they'll show it on this friday...!!!

Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 23 June 2005 at 4:08am
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 12:21pm | IP Logged
Sony to sizzle up the weekend with 'Monsoon Masala'

Indiantelevision.com Team
(23 June 2005 7:00 pm)

MUMBAI: The monsoons seem to have inspired Sony Entertainment Television to bring in some programming innovation. To spice up the occasion, the channel has lined up a "super entertaining monsoon weekend special".

On 25 June, from 8 pm to 11 pm, the channel will present specials on its prominent programmes: Batliwalla House No. 43, Pepsi Yaroon Ki Pyas Hai Badi and Jassi Ka Safar.

< = =text/> < = src="/phpadsnew/adjs.php?n=336455012&what=zone:10&ex clude=," =text/>

8.00 - 9.00 pm - Batliwalla House No. 43: Two back to back episodes with popular television actors Aamna Sharif, Shakti Anand, Gurdeep Kohli and Hussain as celebrity guests, plus a sneak preview into their personal lives.

9.00 -10.00 pm - Pepsi Yaroon Ki Pyas Hai Badi: The channel presents a concert featuring the Indian Idol stars Abhijeet Sawant, Rahul Vaidya with stars of Sony shows like Kkusum, Yeh Meri Life Hai.

10.00 - 11.00 pm - Jassi Ka Safar: A special recap episode which will take viewers through Jassi's journey …the trials and tribulations…the tears and smiles of the gawky girl who found herself, and metamorphed into a stunning woman….and the culmination of her true love story, states an official release.

Edited by Shama - 23 June 2005 at 12:30pm
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Life after the Indian Idol saga New Delhi, June 22. (PTI): There was a time when Ravinder Ravi stood in line to buy the ration and pay electricity bills, to save enough money to send his children to school and to make ends meet. "The struggle", he says, "made me weep." It was an overdose of desperation that drove Ravinder to New Delhi in August 2004 after he borrowed Rs 300 from a friend to reach the gates of National Stadium, where the auditions of Indian Idol were taking place. Three months after he was voted out, Ravi, the house painter from Ludhiana and the most loved and controversial contestant of Indian Idol is getting used to a new life. A life complete with audience adulation, stage shows, and what he describes as, "an overall improvement in my lifestyle". Changed lifestyle But Ravi still finds it hard to believe every time a fan comes to him for his autograph. "It takes me a little longer than other celebrities to sign my name in English," he explains. There are other changes too, such as getting used to sleeping in AC rooms, learning to function the "complicated showers in hotel rooms and unlocking the hotel room door with a swipe card and not fumbling with my fingers to look for the key-hole". But the biggest change in Ravi's life post- Indian Idol? He says, "Now life is comfortable." By July end Ravi's first solo album with Arjun International will hit the music stores.

The album is likely to be a blend of Sufi, Punjabi and Hindi songs.

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 12:34pm | IP Logged

4m 2day i hate pepsi Angry................Cry

by the way, snowflakes, gamezone, devendra, garima, simply_stunning where r u guys??

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 23 June 2005 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by thhikana

by the way, snowflakes, gamezone, devendra, garima, simply_stunning where r u guys??

........Cry

Go to top