India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 118)

Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Just when the I was leaving the II craze behind, Amit cumz up with this awesome new song and drool-some new look!!!!!!!Clap

I love AMIT SANA!!!!!!!!!Heart

I was so-o-o-o happy to see him, I cant wait for his album to come out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AMIT BABY!!!! U'RE THE BEST!!!!!

Vaidya Crazy Groupbie
Vaidya Crazy
Vaidya Crazy

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 11:53am | IP Logged
I love Amit Sana too.........Heart
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
i luv em 3!
simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 20 June 2005 at 7:28pm | IP Logged

hey i watched the CID episode with abhijeet in it...it was good....i can't believe they dubbed his voice!Angry  what's wrong with his normal voice? anyway....if any of you don't have sony (like me) or didn't get to watch it...then you can download it from desitorrents.com......Big smile

By the way, thank you so much for describing the various concerts for us....

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 4:22am | IP Logged

ok ok!!

A news for II fans

My last msg actually( i guess)

Sony ppl r repeating the grand finale on 24th at 8pm. I donn know whether only 4 india or wotever.  thats for u 2 c!!

So try and watch it all!

And catchya soon!!

Byeeeeeeeeee'ENJOY

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 5:03am | IP Logged
hi my  beautiful & luvly di thanks 4 saying those niceee words abt me,
exam was superb, di did u watched yesterdays idol ka safar??? di
ya the show was sooo rocking & i was also drooling during watching it!!!
what a gr8 show it was!!ya Thikana Amits Chal diye is really soo energetic!!Smile
 u know di during the new song of Rahul there's a line that's "mujhe tumse pyar hai" & while singing it vaidya looked at the camera ,it seemed 2 me he was saying 2 meHeart, i wish if someday!!!{know its not possibleCry but phir V i luv dreaming abt Rahul}di i told u abt my Sana fan cousin's birthday remember,its today ,& i m going 2 that
party, so i've 2 leave now,ok bye
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 5:30am | IP Logged

Yaaron Ke Sapne
  20th, 21st and 22nd June, 8.30pm

Sony Entertainment Television's 'Abhijeet Sawant' has taken the entire nation by storm. Accelerating its pace further, the channel is now proud to present the 11 chosen ones for the first time in their debutante LIVE concert- 'Yaaron Concert'. At the grand concert, the sensational 11 chosen ones will serenade the viewers with duets and trios and an exclusive group song titled 'Yaaron'. It also marks the worldwide launch of their music album –'Yaaron', which will hit the music stores on June 24th, 2005. The show will see the contemporary and gorgeous Mini Mathur anchoring the show. Viewers can witness the 11 chosen ones in a never before seen musical extravaganza in a two hour long episode which will be telecast on Sunday, June 19, 2005 at 8.00 pm exclusively on Sony Entertainment Television.

For millions of on viewers, the 11 chosen ones have become household names and mega stars. Viewers can re-live their journey - the magical moments, their joys and sorrows and their experiences on achieving fame, fortune and stardom in two special episodes of 'Kahaani Ab Tak Ki' on 13th and 14th June at 8:30pm.

Also, for the first time ever, get a sneak peak into the lives of the final 11. Catch how these 11 common people have sung their way into the hearts of millions, as they now talk about their fans, relationships, family and music. Hear it from them first hand on how each of their lives have changed forever but what remains is their chosen oneship and strong bonding in five special episodes of 'Yaaron Ke Sapne' on 15th, 16th and 20th, 21st and 22nd June at 8:30pm.

So tune-in to 'Yaaron Concert' on Sunday, June 19th at 8pm, exclusively on Sony Entertainment Television.

Edited by Shama - 21 June 2005 at 5:33am
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 21 June 2005 at 5:59am | IP Logged

hey gorgeous and sweet lil' sis dream i am so happy that ur exam went well, u know they didnt show the idol ka safar thingy here!!!!!!!! but now i am quite immune to sony tv bloopers and mishaps, i ve realized that they've simply lost it and went wacko!!!!!!!! i know me just luvved amits new song and rahuls new song, and abhis yeh jawani and dum, InshAllah Dream u never know dreams can come true, maybe one day rahul will be singing this song  for u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed I hope u have loadz of fun at ur cousins party! do tell me abt it when u cum back!tc, bye!

neha thanx for the info , i 'll really miss ya, and btw i am not angry wid u?? where do u get such notions? we r all friendz here and i didnt think ur cricket post was anything offensive and i agree with u abt the abhi nerve  thingy hopefully he returns to normal soon InshAllah, btw thanx for the abhi interview , hes so cute in the childhood pic.Embarrassed.....I hope he gets the k.jo offer InshALLAH,have a nice and safe trip, i am sure everyone luvs ya here and no ones angry wid ya, tc bye!

simple  i know isnt it becoz of his voice hes so famous????????????? grrrrrr..........Angry

Edited by vcool - 22 June 2005 at 3:32am

Go to top