India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 114)

Miranhat Groupbie
Miranhat
Miranhat

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
I can't wait to watch CID tonite....SmileI guess he would do bad cuz who sings that person should only sing...!

Chatoyant. IF-Rockerz
Chatoyant.
Chatoyant.

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 6:40pm | IP Logged
yea you are right Miranhat

Edited by __yashika__ - 17 June 2005 at 6:42pm
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 7:53pm | IP Logged

hi sweetest, cutest, wonderful little sis Dream!!!!!!!!!!!!!!thanx soooooo much for the beautiful things u've said abt me, I always feel delighted whenever I read ur posts, tum bohat achi aur pyari hoHeart!!!!!!!! May Allah bless u with tremendous success and happinessHug!!!!!!!u know I never got to watch angad ka safar coz i didnt knew the timingsCry??????? And as i dont know the timings of the idols ka safar thingy i dont even watch that show!Angry!!!!!Confused

Was Abhijeet that bad??????? U know i never got 2 watch the show coz i had to go a party and i was so busy getting ready for itEmbarrassed that i forgot abt the show and later on when i realised wat the time was i was sooo pissed.............neway wats done is done! Atleast I'll watch the yaaron concert!

dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 17 June 2005 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
hey my honey jaise sweeteesstt di Smileu know i also feel sooo happy Big smilewhenever i read your posts & i love to read ur posts!!Haven't u seen idols ka safar ,it was soooo sweet!!! i saw Angad ka safar it was superb!!!actually Rahul was superb,he looked dashing!!!Coolparty se yaad ayi ke i missed a  party yesterday just 2 watch Rahul vaidya coz if i went there i would have missed the show angad ka safar!!but i had a gr888 time watching Rahul!!!Big smileya i think ABhi's acting is 50-50, not good, not so bad,chalta hai,but it was a bit funny & u knowit wasn't his  voice ,that voice which was given didn't suit him,watch the repeat of C.I.D on Monday @1.30{not sure} anyway don't miss MTV concert @12.00 today i think it will begin after2 & 1/2 hours.

Edited by dream - 17 June 2005 at 11:23pm
Mysterygirl_me IF-Rockerz
Mysterygirl_me
Mysterygirl_me

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 3:31am | IP Logged
hey i missed the idols ka safar n i dun even have mtv to watch the concert but i saw cid n angad ka safar abhi's acting was like 50-50 just as dream said he sings better n rahul n prajakta n angad n kripa were awesome....!!!
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 12:26pm | IP Logged

Bangladesh(250-5) won by 5 wickets against AUSTRALIA(249-5)!!!!!!!!!!!! ClapI know its not related to the topic!!!

As u guys can guess i m very excited!!!!Embarrassed

nupur88 Newbie
nupur88
nupur88

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 4:51pm | IP Logged

ur supporting bangladesh?

duh!

shame aussies lost....how cud they?????

stupid kaspa.....& stupid flintoff cos injured Brett!

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 18 June 2005 at 9:05pm | IP Logged

hey pyaaaari aur diamond  si lil' sis Dream, thanx, i alwayz luk forward to read ur huni coated and extremely sweet posts toooo! Big smile 

i know i missed idols ka safar and angad ka safar, and cid.........i feel soooooooo sad!!!!!!!Cry but i didnt know the timings of the idols ka safar thingy and the remaining shows i missed coz of the party,Embarrassed but thanx for tellin me when cid is gonna be repeated! and woohoo for rahul once more!Clap and thanx mysterygirl and dream for telling me abt  abhis acting , its gud to know that hes better at singing , dunno why sonys making him do all these bizzare things, even i thought that he looked funny when i saw him crying in the promo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

i hope he performs well in todays yaaron concert, i  sincerely hope!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  u know usually  i am so scared when i watch abhi performing coz i feel that hes goin to mess  up!!! oh well lets just see wat happens InshAllah, even i dont have MTV ............................................................ ...... so u guys plz tell us abt the concert and how everyone performed!  thanx once more mysterygirl and dream for the info on the shows!

And Thikkana and Dream CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish Bangladesh the very best for their future in cricket!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so proud of ur team, this is a really big achievement , beating the no.1 team is not any easy job !ClapClapClap

nurpur watever goes up must comedown sometime!

Edited by vcool - 18 June 2005 at 9:10pm

Go to top