Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 103)

simple320 Goldie
simple320
simple320

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

hahahah!!!! I already have the indian idol shows frm day 1 to last day!!

I have recorded all of them on my vhs.... So am far betterLOL

hey..you should make copies and try to sell them....cuz fans like me will surely buy them....

luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 7:10am | IP Logged

lolz!! I was planning to make them into cd's first first and than put them on my projector and give balcony tickets and all!!!!!!!

A gr8 movie for idol fans.......

Gr8 idea naWink

LOLLOL 

LOLLOL

LOLLOL

luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 7:21am | IP Logged
When Indian Idol Abhijeet Sawant made an appearance at a music store in Powai, the men pounded their fists on his car, while teenagers screamed their heads off. But when I meet the 24-year-old Mohabbatein lutaaunga singer in person, he doesn't display a trace of arrogance. Noodle-lover Abhijeet has oodles of level-headedness, but most importantly, his voice is endearingly winsome. Thought for foodI do my riyaaz for at least two hours on an empty stomach in the morning. I feel mornings are the best time for riyaaz. I realised I could sing well when I was in Class 10. I sang publicly – a Marathi bhajan — for the first time in school. I started training in music after I graduated from Chetna college.During our selection for the Indian Idol contest, we were put up at the President Hotel in Mumbai. While most contestants avoided khatta and cold stuff, I didn't impose any restrictions on myself. But I continued being vegetarian for four days a week. I ate as little as possible. Before the contest, our organisers took some of us to Siddhivinayak. Do you know Amit Sana had taken a vow to abstain from non-vegetarian food till the contest was over?After I won the title of Indian Idol, my mother fed me with a peda. She distributed pedas to the entire colony. My family will soon be visiting our village to give everyone a treat.In fruits, apples and mangoes are my top favourites. Hamare gaon main bahut sare aam ke jhaad hai. At home, I am usually up by seven o' clock. I begin my day with a cup of tea and biscuits. My breakfast is a cup of Red Label tea, Bourbon and Good Day biscuits.On Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays and Saturdays, I eat only vegetarian food. If I am shooting with a unit or rehearsing, I eat plain dal and rice. I eat in the car because I get mobbed in restaurants.Lunch at home is superb. If I am at home, main jee bhar ke khana khata hoon. I tried taking food from home, but I was not comfortable.The food at home is usually varan, roti, sabzis like aloo, bhindi and gavar. These vegetables are readily available aur jyada tikte bhi hain.I dislike gavar ki sabzi. My favourite vegetable is aloo, but I also like to eat baigan and palak.In non-vegetarian, I am extremely fond of chicken. I don't eat seafood and red meat at all.In the evenings, I like to have tea with biscuits.On Sundays, the meals at home are more elaborate. For breakfast, we eat poha, sheera or French toast. I love eggs and can make excellent omelettes, egg bhurji, half-fried eggs and French toast. If I am alone at home, I make myself an omelette.Besides egg, I make Maggi and excellent cold coffee.These days, I hardly eat dinner at home. I order a sandwich from Barista and eat it in my car. I never have late dinners as I tend to get acidity. Before sleeping, I like to have cold milk or Bournvita. I need my dal and rice, but I love piping hot rotis.I love to binge on chicken and cheese pizzas from Pizza Hut.I have a lot of taak in the summer. I also like to have dahi kadi and sol kadi.I eat piping hot Chinese food in the rains. My favourites are chicken noodles and triple schezwan rice.For my throat, I avoid khatta like pickles and imli-based foods. I also avoid cold water and ice-creams. I drink Pepsi, kyonki abhi habit ho gayi hai. I binge on bhel, sev-puri, vada-pav and pav bhaji, but no teekha food for me.I love eating biryanis at Caf Noorani. I recommend khichda at Delhi Darbar and Shalimar in Bandra. When I go out at nights, I like to chill out at Caf Coffee Day. Before a show, zyaadatar main khana nahin khata hoon, kyon ki khane aur gaane main, there should be a gap of four hours. Agar pet bhara hua ho, toh gale tak khana aata hai aur awaaz beth jaati hai.After the show if I am really hungry, I eat some hot chicken dish.I am a major meetha freak. I like gulab jamuns, rasgullas, jalebis, pastries and chocolates like Dairy Milk. My mom makes very good gajar ka halwa.My favourite cuisines are Chinese, North Indian and I love to breakfast on South Indian food like masala dosas, vada-sambhar and idlis. I loved the South Indian food at Manis at Matunga.In Maharashtrian cuisine, I like vada pav, puran polis and besan ladoos.My aaji Rukhmani Sawant makes excellent kaju ka salan, which is my favourite. Hamare gaon main bahut sare kaju ke jhaad hai, toh hum kaju todke uska salan banate hain.I like to have butter chicken, tandoori chicken and gravy chicken with naan. The food at Grand in Delhi was good. In Kolkata, my manager Suraj bought a matki full of rasgullas that I ate for two days. Recently when I went to Lucknow, I had awesome kebabs that just melted in my mouth.My family likes to eat at Sindhudurg and Caf Gomantak in Dadar.My favourite kitchen appliance is my nonstick frying pan – for omelettes and bhurjis.The vegetable I resemble is a bhindi because it has a unique flavour.My favourite spice is the green chilli as it makes my omelettes very tasty.My fridge is incomplete without fruits, Pepsi, mango and guava juices.My favourite juices are apples, watermelon, guava and mango. I first went into the kitchen and made a cup of tea when I was 12 because my ma was unwell and my dad does not know to make tea. Later, I learnt to make omelettes and bhurji. I add eggs in my Maggi noodles as well.I'd like to spend a romantic evening with my girlfriend in Switzerland and have lots of chocolates

Edited by luving_gal_neha - 31 May 2005 at 10:50am
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 7:23am | IP Logged

I am falling more in luv with him..........................

My choices go with him!! CHOCSTongue

Koi mujhe de raha hai kay????

gamezone Senior Member
gamezone
gamezone

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Plzz let us know if anyone from this forum is goin to participate in INDIAN IDOL 2. It would good to know that one of our friend is participating & we wud b doubly excited about watching the show. We all atleast myself wud surely support u.Clap
Shama Senior Member
Shama
Shama

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 10:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by gamezone

Plzz let us know if anyone from this forum is goin to participate in INDIAN IDOL 2. It would good to know that one of our friend is participating & we wud b doubly excited about watching the show. We all atleast myself wud surely support u.Clap

hey gamezone, u should go to II2!!!! U'll have our support ClapClapClap

And sunbeam, ur right, coolgoose only accepts mp3.

jdmgrh thx for explaining the seeding thing, but I doubt that i'll be able to learn that fast. As for coolgoose, it doesnt recognise any other format except mp3. thx anyway!Embarrassed

luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunbeam

Neha, sweetheart, pls tone down on the font, yaar.....OuchOuchOuch

my eyes!!!! my eyes!!! my eyes!!!Ouch

Happy dear!!!!!!!!!!!Embarrassed

thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 31 May 2005 at 12:36pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by gamezone

I will support him/her too...... Pls let us know!!! Smile

Originally posted by luving_gal_neha

I am falling more in luv with him..........................

My choices go with him!! CHOCSTongue

Koi mujhe de raha hai kay????

main dunggi magar ek shart par.......Wink tumhe Abhi ko chhorna hoga.... kunki Abhi mera hain.....LOL aarey yaar Abhijeet nehi!!!!!!!!! talking abt Abhishek!!!!

Edited by thhikana - 31 May 2005 at 12:38pm

Go to top