India-Forums

Indian Idol 6
Indian Idol 6

Indian idol (Page 101)

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 26 May 2005 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
LOLLOLLOL, Day 1Shocked!!!!!!!!!!!! way to go Clap!!!!!!!!!

jdmgrh Newbie
jdmgrh
jdmgrh

Posted: 27 May 2005 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
From Day 1!!!! ClapClapClap i must consult you to predict the future Tongue
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 28 May 2005 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Wink LOL
luving_gal_neha Senior Member
luving_gal_neha
luving_gal_neha

Posted: 28 May 2005 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Express Features Service

Idol talk
Abhijeet Sawant's maiden performance in Pune succeeded in delighting all his fans as he received requests for numerous encores
Express Features Service
Pune, May 26: WHISTLES, catcalls and of course appreciative applause which could have got the house down. Indian Idol winner, Abhijeet Sawant's maiden performance in Pune, at the Ganesh Kala Krida Rangmanch on Wednesday, had all the trappings of a star show. Sawant had the audience eating out of his hands from the very beginning, when he asked, "Should I s\peak in Marathi or Hindi?" "Marathi," roared the audience, and from there on it was music; pulsating, rocking and happening all the way.
Starting off with Mohabbatein lootaonga, Sawant had the mostly young crowd singing along with him. And it was no surprise when he was called upon for an encore of the same song. Performing other hits like Channa Ve Ghar Aaja Re, Har Ghadi Badal Rahi Hai and Pal, Sawant proved just why he beat tough competition from other contenders to be crowned the Indian Idol. He said, "Even if I had not won, I would have still pursued singing. I thank I had the 'X factor' which is why I could achieve my dreams. I have been receiving a lot of offers to cut albums and music videos and have even done background singing for two films. I am open to singing in Marathi too, if I receive a suitable offer." Speaking about life after Indian Idol, Sawant says, "I cannot visit my home very often as a huge crowd always gathers around me. I am staying at my uncle's place presently, but I am not complaining. Sacrifices are an integral part of life if you want fame and money." What Sawant perhaps enjoys the most is the car that was gifted to him after he won the contest. He smiles, "I love driving and drive myself everywhere. In fact what was really cool was the drive down from Mumbai to Pune." So what is Sawant presently concentrating on? He says, "My endeavour now is to keep working on my talent. I need to keep in mind that my fans except a certain level of singing prowess from me and I intend to maintain my standards."

vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 28 May 2005 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
way to go Abhi, i hope he succeeds in all his goals!!!!!!!!!!
dream IF-Dazzler
dream
dream

Posted: 29 May 2005 at 3:47am | IP Logged
hey Thikana  i think  NTV has finished telecasting DJuice concert as i waited 4 a long time last week but there was no concert
Shama or Thikana have anyone of U recorded the Sana-Saxena concert live???
Vcool "dhonnobad", i mean "Thanks" 4 complimenting Bangla a sweet language!! hey R U indian ???
& who is your favourite among 11 idols?
vcool Goldie
vcool
vcool

Posted: 29 May 2005 at 6:36am | IP Logged
ur welcome Dream, nope iam Pakistani, i luv amit, rahuls and rahulv aditi and prajakta but my fav contestant was abhijeet! how abt u, whose ur favourite? let me guess is it Rahul Vaidya?????????????

Edited by vcool - 29 May 2005 at 6:39am
thhikana Goldie
thhikana
thhikana

Posted: 29 May 2005 at 2:27pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dream

hey Thikana  i think  NTV has finished telecasting DJuice concert as i waited 4 a long time last week but there was no concert
Shama or Thikana have anyone of U recorded the Sana-Saxena concert live???

Yeah i guess so too....Ouch

None of us recorded the concert....

Edited by thhikana - 29 May 2005 at 2:29pm

Go to top