Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

why is he a copy cat?

poison ivy thumbnail
i knew ravindra ravi would be out in the nxt episode cos every one was really mean to him. including aman mathur!!! it wasn't even a surprise!!
greatmaratha thumbnail
I know.  Aman actually asked the poor guy as to what his other friends feel about him considering that the judges give him poor reviews all the time.  What did Aman Mathur expect him to answer. 
I do understand that he was not good and did not deserve to be there, but this is no question to be put to a contestant.  Is he supposed to tell on screen that the other contestants hated him, ignored him, did not mingle with him.............  No ones gonna do that.  Why ask such stupid questions and embarass the poor guy.  😡
aish thumbnail

yes i agree...nobody can say that to that poor guy no matter how much u hate him, bcoz its u (the indians) who brought him here, he can't come there alone, right? n eventhouht his perfomance was bad nobody shud say that its not upto mark, but shud say sumthin encouraging n nice

n who says that rahul is a copycat, everybody is, v learn from others, but he can sing like sonu coz he have the telent...hes my indion idol, coz hes the best from the ones left...i liked rahul saxena too , but vaidya is better in singing, n luk hes so friendly with everyone, so positive, thats how an idol shud b...n i liked aditi too, shes my fav from the females...i hope that prajakta will b out next week 

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I think Rahul Vaidya is the best and hope he'll win.........My other 2 favs r Prajakta and Rahul Saxena......( felt really sad when he got voted out)
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

I know.  Aman actually asked the poor guy as to what his other friends feel about him considering that the judges give him poor reviews all the time.  What did Aman Mathur expect him to answer. 
I do understand that he was not good and did not deserve to be there, but this is no question to be put to a contestant.  Is he supposed to tell on screen that the other contestants hated him, ignored him, did not mingle with him.............  No ones gonna do that.  Why ask such stupid questions and embarass the poor guy.  😡

u r rite about that ...i also felt bad when aman asked ravinder this silly question..i mean that doesnt make any sense AT ALL...ravinder was trying his best but infortunately he was unaware of the basics of SUR etc..its not his fault, his only problem was that he was getting unfair votes which wasnt his fault above all..indian ppl were doing this but thanks to Allah, this is over now...he might have been enough popular to earn him some good things in the future..but he wasnt worth of earning the indion idol title...! well i praise him for his sincere effort despite all the discouraging moments he might have faced...everything that ends well is well...!! 😊

pmahesh thumbnail
Ludhiana Idol Ravinder Ravi now has big dreams
Palvi Gulati

He may not be the Indian Idol of the country, but he sure is the idol
of the Ludhianvis. When Ravinder Ravi, a painter from the city reached
the top five of the popular contest on Sony TV, he became a celebrity
in Ludhiana, more popular than his competitors on the show.

Talking to the Newsline team, Ravinder admitted that he was upset to
be out of the show. ''Especially because the people were with me. It's
amazing that the day I was out of the show, I received a call from a
10-12 year fan, who predicted that I would be out that day.''

Ravi, 29, says that singing has always been his passion. ''Painting
was only a means to earn some money. When I participated in the
audition for the Indian Idol contest, I never imagined that I would go
that far and become so famous. But thanks to the people, especially
the Punjabis, I was in the top five contestants.''

Ravi said he was sad that as the competition got tougher, the judges
started getting getting rude. ''Many times, their behaviour made me
think of quitting the show but the encouragement of my contest manager
Suraj Rosaroi and my family kept me going.''

Ravinder Ravi says the show enabled him to meet many celebrities like
Richard Gere and even see the R-Day parade. ''It was a wonderful
experience for me. The chief of the Army especially asked for me
there. That is one of my most precious moments,'' he added.

Ravi managed to be shortlisted among the top five at the show, despite
his lack of professional training. ''Singing is in my blood. The
famous director Raju gave me a harmonium, so now I want to learn how
to play it.'' Rahul Vaidya, feels Ravi, will be chosen as the Indian Idol.

Ravi recalls that once when all the contestants went for an outing,
many people asked him for his autograph. ''I did not even know how to
give it,'' he laughs. ''But it hit me that I am something of a
celebrity now, and that was a wonderful feeling. Even at the Delhi
station, thousands of people had come to meet me.''

He now wants to focus on professional singing. ''I have some couple
from Sony TV itself, and may even release an audio cassette soon.''

Ravi with Richard Gere
----------------------

Ravinder Ravi recalls that when he met Richard Gere, he did not know
that Gere was a Hollywood star. ''We both talked in almost a sign
language. But I loved it when I received a message from Dharmendra
after I sang his song at the
contest,'' says the singer.

poison ivy thumbnail
nice one...... thanks fo sharing
greatmaratha thumbnail

Here is something i just read.. Very sad if this comes true...

The contest is hotting up, and apparently also taking a toll on the Indian Idol finalists.

Amit Sana, who has made it to the final four has come down with a sore throat. A little bird tells us he is extremely unwell and doctors have told him that he is in no state to perform and sing this Thursday.

A determined Amit however, plans to perform despite his poor health and has decided to give it his best shot.

The three alternately acerbic and encouraging judge trio of Sonu-Anu-Farah had in the initial rounds told Amit that he would need to work hard on his presentation and singing. But the last many weeks have seen him perform exceptionally and the nation obviously loves him. The crucial Gala episode that eliminates another contestant this Thursday will probably be Amit's acid test.

After Ravinder Ravi was voted out last week, the Final 4 who will perform and battle it out this week are Amit Sana, Rahul Vaidya, Prajakta Shukre and Abhijeet Sawant. The theme for tomorrow's episode is Friendhship and Travel.

Lets hope and pray this does not happen

bobbypab thumbnail
Who'll be  eliminate in this episode Sana or Prajakta?
Whose voice quality is good Rahul or Avejheet?
No doubt the last fight will be Rahul VS Avejheet.
Watch out Buddiessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!