Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

thx thhikana!!!

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ

He's so sweeeeeeeeet!!!!

โค๏ธ

vcool thumbnail

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii my prettiest , cutest, sweetest , humblest, biggest fan of rahul in the entire universe lil sis doc rinky !๐Ÿ˜Š noooo wayyy ur stupid never ever think that way๐Ÿ˜ญ, I am soooooooooooo  sry becoz of ur stupid di u had to write that๐Ÿ˜ญ, ur the most intelligent and the most polite girl ever! Ur my lil ' sis genius๐Ÿค—! I am sooo sry once again! Thannnnnnxxxxxxx for saying such sweet things abt me too, I might be sweet but verrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy less than my huni buni!  Awwwww that was such a nice thing to say u'll always be in my prayers sweety, thanx cute rinky for praying for me, plz always keep praying for ur  daydreamer and lost di ur prayers r badly needed ! rinky wat is the meaning of ur name? ( u can skip the q. if u want) InshAllah I am going to Dubai, UAE now, I think I'll get my passport 2 morrow so I might be leaving on tues but I am not sure so I'll let u know asp! My mom wants to have a luk at the colleges over there, but I am luking forward to the cinemas and amusements parks !u know there r no cinemas for movies in Riyadh!!!!!!! InshAllah , I am sure my huni buni will go to Meeqat and for Umrah very soon! Thanx for enjoying wat I wrote abt my trip๐Ÿ˜Š, actually I wore all black clothes but my sis's and my mom wore white!!!! u know sweet rinky , the kid in my avatar is my youngest sister! But that was when she was a baby now shez 12 and not so cute nemore and always bothering me! Aww the part abt ur bro is soooooooo funnnnny and cute!

Wow u saw that show toooo!! U know his mom luks the same hai na!!!!!  I am hoping that one day we'll be 2gether in a concert InshAllah, and I am luking forward to that day too๐Ÿ˜‰!No way, I am soooo sure that my huni buni is prettier than prajakta! I think ur rite it must be amit tandon!!!!!!!U know when I saw rahul in yaaron concert I was also confused whether he was dancing or jumping but I agree wid u he looks veryyy sweet and cute๐Ÿ˜›! His performances r soooooooo enjoyable I can visualize u and ur cousins and friendz dancing along wid him!  Awww abhi becharaโ€ฆ๐Ÿ˜ณ., ur friendz so cute , I wud have said the same thing , but who told him to purpose a little child , I wud have run away myself if sum1 purposed to me when I was a baby, isn't he able to see all the girlz screaming around him!!!!!!!! , but thanx soooo much for telling me more abt abhi and his songs( that's sooo nice of u๐Ÿ˜Š), I like all the four songs , I wud luv to hear his woh lamhe, coz I haven't heard him sing that song before! Ur amit sana fan cousins so funny๐Ÿ˜†, I always enjoy wat u tell me abt her, shez so cute (aakhir cousin kiss ki hai)๐Ÿ˜‰, u know I also eat a lot when I am excited or nervous especially during examz ( I normally eat a lot too but that's another story)๐Ÿ˜ณ, I hope when they come in nov. all the idols cum wid them especially amit and rahul s hai na so that ur cousin enjoys even more๐Ÿ˜Š! u know I know sum1 from Bangladesh and that person also calls me appu๐Ÿ˜Š it means di in bangla rite? u know in Pakistan its appa or baji or even di! The part abt ur parents is sooooooooo sweet and beautiful and special๐Ÿ‘, i cant say or express exactly but I feel coz u were sooo glad and excited and so happy to see rahul whom u luv soo much, and ofcourse ur parents know that ur a huggggeeeee fan of rahul so they smiled at u coz u were happy which made them contented, or in other words they were really happy for u just like I am happy for u coz all ur dreams r comin true MashALLAH!๐Ÿ˜ƒ u know dreams my sis has gotten hold of harry potter 6 and she told me that sum1 imp. Dies in it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ญ Thanxxxxxxxx sooooooo much for telling me more abt the concert, I luvvvvvvvvvvv u sooosssssss v,v, much too! I asked sum1 abt the pics and i think we can copy and  paste them , but I'll ask sakshi coz she posts a lot of stuff , and then InshAllah tell u how to upload pics. I luved ur beautiful post(as always) adorable rinky , loadz of hugs and kissesssss comin ur way!!!! keep smiling , ur in my heart and mind too always , I hope u attend the concert in nov.ofcourse he'll look at u !and wow they have a new cd!!!! ok. Shonu hope to hear from my huni buni soon, tc, bye!๐Ÿ˜Š

loveu_abhi, Ameen Sum Ameen from me too๐Ÿ˜Š, InshAllah I am sure u will do Umrah very soon, and I am luking forward to that day anxiously and cant wait to listen to ur experience๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š!!!!!!

aww ifra , u sound younger๐Ÿ˜Š ,MashAllah ur 17, ur very nice too, ur welcome!i hope they cum too holland , pakistan, australia real soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanx soo much hiba rani, so sweet of u too๐Ÿ˜Š! and ur welcome , i luved telling u guyz!luv u too!๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ

thanx shama and simi for awesome info!!!!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜ƒ agreed hes very sweet!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜›

rida janu where art thou??????๐Ÿ˜ญ

kulrajfanatic thumbnail

hey there! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

how r u guyz?? well, im another fan of abhijeet sawant!!!!!๐Ÿ˜‰ i live in philippines but we dont have SONY in which they show indian idol...i saw it in dvd and really abhi's voice was superb!!!! i luv mohobbatein lutaonga!!!๐Ÿ˜† u guyz r so lucky! some of u even saw him! i cant even watch him in TV! milne ki baat toh bahut door hain!!!๐Ÿ˜• anywayz, u guyz r really friendly...hope to hear from u all!

Shredz thumbnail
Aw..........Amit is really sweet....Kurajfanatic, hey...its a pity u don't have Sony, and yea, Abhijeet is awesome
vcool thumbnail
hey kulraj fanatic, its really cool to have u here๐Ÿ˜ƒ, its sad u dont have sony.......i hope they start it in philippines soonnnnnnnnn!aha abhijeet rox!๐Ÿ˜‰
kulrajfanatic thumbnail

its nice to know u guyz!๐Ÿ˜‰

yeah...abt d sony thingy it is sad๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
helloooooooooooooooooooooo my most adorable, most pretty, coolestttttttt,dashing n chocolaty Reems di, thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 all that sweet things abt me!!!1 n pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz dont b sorry even im sorry n u aren't a stupid ,u r the most luvliest humanbeing in the whole world!!i'll b always praying 4 ur success n happiness,i'lll b always here 4 u!!sooooo sorry even i dont know whats the meaning of my name,many people ask me that question but i cant answer them coz i dunno know the meaning if u know then pleazzz tell me,by the way whats the meaning of ur name di??di Wow Dubai!! i heard there r lotzz of good places n good shopping malls,have fun!!!! but di will u b disconnected 4rom me then,no way pleazzzzzzzzzzz dont b disconnected 4rom us,we miss u alottttttttt when u dont write 2 us!!!!wow u wor black i can imagine how beautiful were u luking then in that black dress!!!gr8888 ur younger sis is really vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv pretty now i can realise how beautiful u luk!!!! ya i saw rahul on that show his mom luks still the same,u know his moms name is Geeta n his sis name is Shruti!!!!!ya we enjoyed alot on that concert but i felt too bad when i returned home !!anyway next time when they'll cum i'll attend all the concert!!!i think abhi called that child coz i heard that was a misister's grandchild!!!!!woh lamhe by abhi was really the coolesssstttttttttttttttt one!!!!!!ya my cousins really soo funny n u know sumday ago when i went 2 her home i was surprised bcoz her whole room was full of Sana's posters but u know my mom dont give me permission to hang sum Rahuls pic she's also a gr8888 fan of Rahul but phir bhi!!!!n u know my sana fan cousin has straight hair but sum of her friends said that she needs 2 straight her hair by sum machine n thatswhy she bought sth called superstyler 4 make her hair more straight n now she wants 2 make my hair straight with that machine coz my hair is half straight-half curly!!!! but i duuno wanna change my hair im happy with myself!!!!u know when im in tension or feel nervous i cant eat anything,anyway u said theres another story behind ur eating whats that???ya apu means sister in bangla actually we also use apa n di but pyar se sis ko bulane ke liye we use apu!!!what sum1 dies in harry potter i hope itisn't Harry or harmoine!!! u know in all the newspapers there r abhi,rahul n prajaktas inteveiw i've got 11 interveiws of then i'll tell in details later but trust me prajakts answers were good n serious but abhi-rahul .....they answered like mads, but whatever they said were really sooooo funny i think they has became completely crazy!!!di forgot 2 tell u ...u know im badly injured actually u know i dunno take part in sports n any1'll find me with books or computer all the time but yesterday my friends forced me 2 play volleyball with them n then sum1 pushed me n i fall down ....my legs n hands...!!!!!anyway now i'm having 2 kinds of medicines n theyr really vvvv horrible!!!!i luved ur sweet posts 2!!! luvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu diiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!! write me soon!!!
................................................Dream....... ................................ ๐Ÿ˜‰
luving_gal_neha thumbnail

Hey ppl!!! As u can c am not very active cuz of my DUMB exmaz๐Ÿ˜ก Startin frm 1st! But the gud news is will end on 6th ๐Ÿ˜ƒ And then i will b givin my bday treat on 7th(which is also the frnship day)

So u all r invited๐Ÿ˜ƒ

loveU_Abhi thumbnail
Hey NEHA!!!!!!!!

Best Of Luck for ur Exams & Happy Birthday in Advance ๐Ÿ˜Š
May God give u Happy Healthy Wealthy Long Life (Aameen)
luving_gal_neha thumbnail

Originally posted by: loveU_Abhi

Hey NEHA!!!!!!!!

Best Of Luck for ur Exams & Happy Birthday in Advance ๐Ÿ˜Š
May God give u Happy Healthy Wealthy Long Life (Aameen)

Hey thnx

but my bday was on 1st! juz givin a treat to my frnz cuz cud not give it earlier cuz was not here