Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vcool thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
i hope she does perform well, i think the performances will improve in the future......i think shes the one who has already sung in a bengoli ad or bengoli film so shes experienced hai na?, i must say ppl from bengal have really nice voices....😉👏
Shredz thumbnail

Hey guyz....I know this is a stupid question, but I am truly confused.😳 Does Abhijeet wear an earring, or is it just fake? Cuz in the Indian Idol pics, it lookz like he is wearing one, but on his album cover, he isn't and u can't even see the hole....so does he wear one or not?? Does any1 know?

Shama thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hey!!! I m back!!!! Something was wrong with my pc 😭😭😭

So wats new ppl????😃

I'm supporting the guy from Murshidabad, coz my dadi's from there!!!! Plus, he sang well!!!!

Hey Reems, I hrd I missed ur b'day!! SORRY!!! Hope U had fun!!!

Hey Neha, I hope ur b'day in Canada was a blast!!!

vcool thumbnail

welcome back!!!!!! glad ur back shama we missed u a lot😃!!!!!!!!!!!! and thanx sooooo much for my b'day, thats sooo sweet of u😳!!!!!!!!!  it was nice, everyone wished me my b'day and told me i was too old to celebrate it soooooo.........😭 (no sry's permitted in friendship)😉

and Neha a Belated Happy Birthday!

Edited by vcool - 18 years ago
vcool thumbnail
u know shredz even i was wondering abt the earring , u know i think he never had one before entering into idol and after that i think they gave all the boys an earring after the makeover, i have seen one of the other contestants wearing one too  forgot which one😳 ,so i guess he sumtimes wears it and sumtimes not!😕
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hello my 😆😉 dearesttt,cutestttttt,luvliestttttttt,prettiestttt,amazinggg g,fantasticc,magnificenttt Reemsdi👏 u r soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!u r mind-blowing di.di i luv u soooo much,a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss is 4 u 'mmwaaaaaaaaaaa'.di why r u so very much sweet??thanxxxxxxxxxxx a lot 4 all the nicest things that u said abt me!! i'm highly pleased!!i'm flattered!!!di u r more sweetttt than any1 else!!!u r truly the best sis in the whole world!!!!! Thankxxxxxxx once again!!!
My fav actor is Shah Rukh Khan & I like Kajol, Rani & Preity,What abt u??di which serials u like 2 watch besides kaisa yeh pyar hai??di do u like rainy season??it was rainig heavily the whole day in Bangladesh!!di saudi Arabia is really a gr8 place,i heard a lot abt the holy place Madina ,hope i'll sumday come there n meet u!!di why ur cousins make fun of you??? u r such a sweet girl!!di u know rahul,Abhi n Prajakta r coming in Novemeber,i can't wait!!! di missing idols,is there any concerts or other shows done by them on TV??di i'll definitely pm u when i'll get the marathi CD,thanks 4 helping me,
ok di,take care, pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzz always be with me,u r soooooooooo luvly,good night!!!(waiting 4 ur next msg)....
vcool thumbnail

hiiiiiii  my huni buni, shonu monu,adorable and  the bestest lil'sis doc dream  in the entire universe!!!! thank uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu😳, ur very sweet toooooooo, infact ur sweeter than me, i am sweet coz u have a very sweet heart which perceives everyone to be sweet thats why😊! i guess coz i am dumb thats why my cousins make fun of me , and i dun say nething to em!i luv u a lotttttttttt toooooo infact ur alwayz in my heart.....and ur reemsdream😉,and urwelcome everything i said is from the depth of my heart dearest dream! my fav actor is shahruk khan too and also hrithik, my fav actress is kajol, kajol and kajol! i also like rani and preity and aishwarya! my fav serial beside kyph i guess is jassi........i watch all serials coz iam free nowadayz i also like kahani and kasauti and ymlh and i watch kkusum too and kyunki.......i know the lists too long but i guess now i am kinda addicted!😳 how abt u and whos ur fav tv serial actor and actress? i am sooooo glad that abhi and rahul and prajakta r comin to bangladesh , wowwwww! see i told u dream dreams do come true!😉 dont forget to give me all the details InshAllah! sry i cant say abt ne new shows.......InshAllah i'll tell u when they will show ne promos, i miss em too!

Madinah Al Munawrah  is veryyyy beautiful and peaceful u'll really like it there when u'll come InshAllah i cant wait for u too come!

MashAllah ur soo lucky that its raining in Bangladesh, in Saudi Arabia its like the hottest month of the year, theres not even a single drop of rain here, infact the Imams (the one who leads the prayer in a Mosque) usually have to make special prayers for rain ….its a very dry country, unlike Bangladesh, Pakistan and India where all the four seasons take place in a year!

I'll wait for ur pm eagerly and no prob abt the marathi album😉 wat r big sis's for?, u know famegurukul will start here today, i'll tell u abt it after watching it InshAllah!

I will never forget u cutest sweetest nicest dream ur reems dream, how can i forget my very own lil' sis doc dream? , i ''ll alwayz remember u and pray for u , okay my gorgeuos, wonderful, intelligent and intellectual lil'genius sis doc dream, loadz of hugs and kisses comin ur way .🤗🤗🤗 thank u for ur huge kiss its the sweetest kiss i ve ever got😊 , heres a really huge, mountain sized kiss for u too muuuuuuuuuuuuahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ,gudnite lil'sis dream, sweet dreams ,tc bye!

Edited by vcool - 18 years ago
Shredz thumbnail

Amit Tandon wears one, but I think he had his long before Indian Idol...

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hiiiiiiiii my Charming, engaging, sugary, pyari, pretty, overgenerous, extraordinary Reems di, I've no words 2 thank u n express my luv 4 u but I know u know that my heart is full of luv 4 u!!!! I luved ur hugeeeeeeee kiss, it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Di don't say u r dumb , according 2 me u r the most coolesttttt girl in the world!!! u know even my cousins sumtimes make fun of me!!!!!

Di, I like 2 watch kaisa yeh pyar hai, beside that I also I like Jassi, Kahin to hoga was also liked by me but 4rom the day Ekta has changed Sujal I stopped watching it, During my vacations I watch Kyuki n Kusum  or Milli ,but most of the times I miss all these shows!!

My fav serial actor I think  is Arman {4rom Jassi} n I also like Karan{kyuki….}& actress I think Kripa n Kashish ….what abt u????

Di I'm soooooooo eagerly waiting 4 abhi, rahul n prajakta's concert, hope this time they'll definitely come, last time they cancelled their concert only b4 2 days, I was sooo depressed 4 that!!! U were right dreams sumtimes can cum true, hope my dreams will cum true n I'll b able 2 meet Rahul n also my sweeeeeeeeeet Reems di sumday.i'll definitely tell u details after attend ing rahul's concert or meeting them!!!!!!

Di I'm sooo happy coz I got the Yaroon concert CD {it's the cd of the concert that was telecasted on Sony  sumweeks ago!!!!!!}

Di u said u r free now so what do u like 2 do in this free time without watching TV???

Ya di it's raining continuously here, I hope there will b rain soon in Saudi Arabia!!!

Tell me did u like fame gurukul??????

I'm glad that u said me ur dreams, I luv 2 b ur dream!!!!!!!

Thanxxxxx 4 praying 4 me n 4 caring & luving me!!!!!

B happy………………………

👏Ur little sis👏
garima1234 thumbnail
The guy who sang Rindposhma... and *Anubhav* Suman(not sure about his name)sang well.