Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simple320 thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

thanks for article loveu_abhi.....and VCOOL you are so sweet!!!! BTW where do you live?

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hello my lovable ❤️& pretty ⭐️& appealing😎 Reems di u r most welcome, really i am sooo lucky 2 have a  soooo very sweet sister & a coolestttt friend like u. .....luv u sooo much🤗🤗🤗

thanxxx 4 ur cutestt words abt me... u know di me 2 cry a lot while watching Ekta shows & sumtimes feel so boring coz all the stories become the same one!!i'll luv 2 share my chocolate with u!!!!!by the way what's ur favourite food & colour❓

i hope u saw abhi & aditi in Jassi,they were cool!!😃

di u know today the whole day was soo tiring, i went 4 shopping !!!!!now i'm gonna sleep,🥱Good night,once again be happy😃,keep writing,luv u.......ur sis!!!

shabanaz thumbnail
Amit Sana's Achiever Award
Lovebirds Arjun Punj and Gurdeep Kohli are an elated duo today. They are just back after receiving Young Achievers awards instituted by a city organization. "The award consists of a trophy. It was an honour to be given the award by Maharashtra's deputy chief minister Gopinath Munde," says Gurdeep with pride. The award function took place in Mumbai on Thursday. No wonder Arjun had to stay away from the press conference of Sahara One's show Woh Rehne Waali Mehlon Ki, where he plays the lead. "The awards function was scheduled much earlier. So I couldn'tmake it to the press conference," he said. The others who were honoured with the young achiever award were Rajpal Yadav and Indian Idol runner-up Amit Sana, we hear.
vcool thumbnail

Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx so much simi and garima😳!🤗!!!!!!!!!!

thanx simple 320 i am sweet but not as much as ur! and i am from Pakistan but I live in Riyadh, saudi arabia, ur from states rite?

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my remarkable and extraordinary lil'sis doc Dream😊 , thanx so much for saying such wonderful things abt me tooooooooooooooooo😳! and cute lil' sis deam there is no thanx or sry in friendship or sistership😆 so no more thank u's okay , plz treat me as ur big sis !!!!!! infact I am very lucky to have found someone amazing and a sweet sis like u too😊!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i luv u a lotttttttttttt toooo!!!!!!!🤗

i know ekta has lost it , the stories r same in all her shows!!!!

my fav food is pizza and my fav colour is green. plz tell me abt ur fav food and colour ?

yup i saw abhi and aditi , thanx for sayin they were luking kool😊, i was so sad coz they showed him for such a short time, i was like plz cum back abhi , plzzzzzzzzzzzzzz😭😆 

u know doc dream even i luv shopping and i can understand how tiring it is and at the end of the day i start crying and  i beg my mom to stop(she has to enter every shop, even where no one goes) and to return home  ......hope u had fun and brought loadz of nice stuff, good night to u too ,have sweet dreams abt rahul and thanx for ur chocolate it was yummy !!!

InshAllah i'll be happy, i am alwayz happy when i read my dear lil' sis doc dreams posts😃 ! keep smiling and have loadz of fun 😊tc , bye!

vcool thumbnail
thanx shabanaz , Congratulations to Amit!!!!!!!👏
***jyotika*** thumbnail

hey can someone pleaseee!!!!!!!!! send me the title of the first song that prajakta had sing in the firts episode of indian idols final

it's go like this " ai katadji wah"

Sunshine1988 thumbnail
hi jyotika, I believe the song is "aika dajiba" and i think it was originally sung by vaishali samant.
dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

hello my awesome 😊 Reems di,i know theres no thanxx or sorry in friendship or sistership but u r really a very sweet person who always brings smile😃 in my face & encourages me so everytime i feel i should thank u 4 all this,but ok i'll try 2 stop all these thank u's!!!!
di my fav colour is light pink ,let me tell u Rahul's fav colour is Black
 n Abhi's blue[i heard that!!]i luv pizzas they r really sooo delicious!!i also
 like chocolate cakes,yummy!!😳

u know my mom is also like aunty[ur mom],she also luv 2 go 2 all the shops[i think all mummys are like that]we bought lotz of things, i got a nice dress 4 me,its so sweet,by the way what do u like to wear most, as 4 me i like short or long kamizes n fatuas 2.
di i don't know is it availavle in riyadh or not but if its available then u can watch fame gurukuls 1st gala tomorrow @ 8.00pm{i dont know will it b good or not😕}.
u know i read in the newspaper today that Abhi, Rahul n Prajakta has started recording 4 their new marathi album 👏'll definitely buy the CD}!!

Thikana where r u??i hope u r watching NTV's SANA_SAXENA DJIUCE CHITTAGONG CONCERT,
its better that the Dhaka concert,esp.Saxena's mohabbat lutaunga,bhegi hoot
n Amit's Chak de n pal was good!!is there any news of DJUICE 2nd idol concert???
di me 2 feels toooooooooo much happy while reading ur post & i m highly
pleased coz u called me doc dream,ok !!!b happy!!always b my sweet big sis!!

Edited by dream - 18 years ago
thhikana thumbnail

hi dream! I missed 2day's episode 😭😭

Last one was awesome!!! what did they sing in 2days epi??

mysterioussme thumbnail

hi jyotika.......

snehal here........ PM me if u want the original version of the song 'aika dajiba'....

cheers