Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dream thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

100 pages wow!!!!! gr8 job fanz!!!👏👏

Hi my charming & affectionate di, hope u r well, i was missing u & ur luvly posts coz there was some problems in my computer so that i could not write to u,anyway u know Rahul's new flat & car is sooooooooooo sweet,i wish someday i will b able 2 go there!!!ha!ha!watched ABhi's cid ,this time it was his own voice.di did u watch 'Pepsi Yaroon ki pyass hai badi concert??? & di my cousins party was rocking we had a gr8888 fun &   after hearing that Sana's favourite food is kerala,my cousin told my aunty [her mom] 2 cook kerala & really she ate kerala ki sabzi on her birthday party!!isn't it funny!!

vcool thumbnail
Hellooo my endearing and lovely lil' sis Dream, its abs okay , i can understand wat u went thru, my pc gets busted all the time!!!!!!!!!!  BUT ALL THE TIME U WERE AWAY I MISSED U TOOOOOOO😭! where did u find abt rahuls new flat and car? did they show it on tv in some show? most probably i missed coz of my dumb parties😭....neway i am really happy for him yay! and InshAllah u never know u might actually be able to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dream , u know dreams can come true!!!!!! i saw cid too but just in the end , it was okydoky but not as bad as some ppl were saying😕 as u and rida said it was 50-50 i think it'll improve with time InshAllah! yup i saw yaaaron concert it was nice but i missed the abhi part coz of  u know my dumb parties😆 and its gr8 to know u had fun at ur cousins party i am sure it rocked coz u ( whos abs , positively 100% cool and rocking) were there!😉 and the part abt ur cousins really funny, kerala ki sabzi😆 did she like it????????? i hope u have much more fun filled parties InshAllah and get to meet rahul sumday as well !okay huni jaisi sweet lil' sis DREAM, TC BYE!
dream thumbnail

hey my cuteeeeeeeee😃 si aur pyari 😳si di thankxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 4 everything that u said abt me, i saw Rahul's new home & car on tv it was shown in yaroon ki safar, really what a coolestttttt car!!!ya dii also believe dreams can come true... lets see!!😃

di u know my cousin said she like that kereli ki sabzi coz that is loved by Amit{but i know it was horrible!! coz i tasted 1 spoon😡 n i think nothing can b more bitter than it}

anyway tell me abt urself,whats going on,ha???me too hope  a gr8 & happiestttttt life is waiting 4 u ,enjoy it!!

& fanz r u all gonna watch Fame Gurukul???????😊

vcool thumbnail
hey charismatic and delightful lil' sis Dream , ur welcome i meant every word of it!!!!!! and thanx for saying such beautiful things abt me too🤗! see i never got to watch the yaaron ke saapne thingy..thanx for tellin me, i wud like to see the car .......may be sum day i will and maybe sumday u'll be riding in it wid rahul hai na????????😉 and the part abt ur cousins very funny and how u really disliked it 😆 btw rahul luks so sweet in ur avatar!

as for me, my life is full of parties wid little kids( who ask me really annoying questions😡) or big aunties(  i enjoy listening to their gossip😳) u see most of the girls my age r either studying abroad or in pak or r married so wherever i go its full of kids or aunties so nothin muchs goin on but thanx a lot for wishing me a happy life same goes for u ofcourse i alwayz luk forward to visit IF and read urs and ridas and simis and shamas posts!😊

and abt myself , my name is reem so u can call me reem di or reems di as rida janu(mystery_girl) calls me, or nething u like and i turned 22 today, i have graduated and luking forward to masters or perhaps a job... i am from pak but i live in riyadh, KSA....i guess thats pretty much abt me

and i luv to know more abt u.....plz do tell me!

as for fame gurukul they didnt show it here in KSA yet so i dunno abt it yet , how abt u how did u find it?

okay gorgeous and fantastic lil' sis Dream , hope to hear from u soon, alwayz keep smiling and have loadz of fun tc, Bye!

dream thumbnail

hellomy sweetest & charming reems di[u've a soo chweet name], u said u turned 22 today that means today's ur birthday,
Happy birthday!!!🤗❤️👍🏼

hope u'll get everything u want!!😛
me 2 think Rahul's luking gr8 in my avatar,ur avatar is also so cool.😃
as abt me i'm a bangladeshi girl,i live in Dhaka, studying in  Science group,
i am a so emotional person,😭😃my aim is 2 b a very good doctor&  every1 in my family,teachers & friends think i will b a good a doctor.[hope i'll b able 2 fulfill their dreams] i love to listen music &
i luv Rahul Vaidya a lot!!!❤️[u know that]i luv chocolate n ice-cream & u know now i'm eating a chocolate,u wanna share with me???
& guess what,ur name & my name  starts with the same alphabet "R". i love to watch dreams[especially abt Rahul]!!
just saw abhi in Jassi jaise koi nahi,he'll b there tomorrow
also & also saw Prajakta,Harish,Mukhesh,Vishal& Saxena in "ye meri life hai",but Rahul vaidya wasn't there!!!
And "fame gurukul" is okay-okay, its not sooo interesting n attractive like Indian idol.
once again Happy Birthday,have a very happy life!!

loveU_Abhi thumbnail
Idol In The Family
KIRAN UCHIL | Monday, March 14, 2005 13:52:26 IST

Abhijeet Sawant has not returned home after he was declared
winner in the Indian Idol contest. Though his family members,
friends and fans are eager to meet him, it will take some time
when the star singer will be free of his immediate commitments.

for :      
"Yes. This is the residence of Abhijeet Sawant," says a gentle
voice over the phone. "Abhijeet has not come home yet," adds
Manisha Sawant, mother of Abhijeet Sawant, winner of the
Indian Idol contest. The phones have not stopped ringing at the
Mahim residence of the newest singing sensation. "We get
calls from as far as Dhule in Maharashtra to Belgaum in
Karnataka," says his mother, unable to conceal her excitement.
Her voice is filled with emotions when she says, "It is the fans
and well-wishers who have made Abhijeet the winner."

What irks Sawant's family members is that people are not ready
to believe that Abhijeet has still not returned home since the
time he was announced the winner. "There are fans who go
into all the rooms to inspect whether Abhijeet has come back or
not. Others keep on enquiring endlessly about Abhijeet's
whereabouts," says the Sawant home-maker. Just then a group
of school-going children visit Abhijeet's home. The students of
Lion's Pioneer High School have come all the way from Antop
Hill.

Prayanand Watere (14), a student, says he had visited
Sawant's home four days ago. But Abhijeet wasn't there. "I want
to become a singer some day like him," says the boy who has
come to catch a glimpse of his 'idol'. Disappoint-ment was
clearly writ on his face, but he will not give in. Watere says, "I
will come again another day."

Endless number of visitors have come to Abhijeet's house to
extend their warm wishes and give congratulatory messages
since the time he was announced the winner. When Abhijeet
was in the final three contestants, he had come home for a brief
period of only three days. "The crowd went berserk. The Shahu
Nagar playground was filled to its capacity," says his mother.
"The number of girls swooning and screaming for Abhijeet was
a sight to see," gushes Sonali Sawant (16), Abhijeet's kid sister.
An indication of the new found fame and adulation is evident in
her college itself. A Class XI student of Patkar College, Sonali
says, "Students who never spoke to me earlier, want to make
friends with me after they came to know that I was Abhijeet's
sister," she says excitedly. Abhijeet who is elder by eight years
shares a special bond with his sister. "He is more of a friend
and a guide to me," says Sonali. Abhijeet was a good singer
always and used to participate in local programmes and
orchestras but it was his paternal uncle, Sanjay Sawant who
identified Abhijeet's potential and suggested that he should
take up playback singing. Abhijeet therefore took training in
Hindustani classical music under Bhaudeep Jaipurwale for
three years.

"We always knew that Abhijeet was a good singer but never
expected he would win," echo the family members. "The
competition was nail-biting," says his father Shridhar Sawant.
His sister confesses that she did find Rahul Saxena a tough
contender for the contest. "When he was voted out, both I and
my mother cried," says a cherubic Sonali adding, "As it was
destined to be, Abhijeet won and we were very happy for him."

Not many people know that Abhijeet is a good mimic. "He
mimics his friends jocularly when he is with his group of close
buddies," says Mahendra Pai, friend of Abhijeet Sawant since
the past ten years. "Abhijeet is even good at cricket and we call
him 'toofan' for his fast bowling."
The family is longing to see Abhijeet now. Sonali says, "I miss
'dada' (brother) a lot and want him to return home at the
earliest." His mother adds, "We are aware of his strenuous work
schedule
but it would be nice if he came home soon." Ask them about the
trip to Switzerland, they say in unison, "It will be dream come
true." But for now, everyone is eagerly awaiting Sawant's solo
album which will be released by Sony Music .
vcool thumbnail

heyyyyyyy darling and huni si sweet LIL' SISDream

THANK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SOOOOOOO MUCHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😳🤗

thanx for my avatar and my name I am sure u have  a beautiful name too i am so happy that it starts with the same alphabet as my name😊, InshAllah i am sure u'll become a doctor for sure , and  I am also sure that a wonderful ,intelligent and sweet girl like u will make  a fabulous Doctor👏 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll even pray for u that u become a doctor InshAllah and fulfill everyones dreams!!!!😊

i luv to listen to music too and i luv ice-creams and chocolates toooo, sure i luv to share ur chocolate😉 its gr8 to know u luv to dream especially abt rahul ,thats soooooo sweet yaar!u know i luv dreaming too , especially abt abhijeet!😳 even i am very emotional ...all i do is cry while watching Ekta shows!!!!!!!😭 but try to be a very strong girl and alwayz remember that watever happens is by the will of Allah and all things happen for the best!(sry sumtimes my di instincts takeover me)😳

thanx for the info, sure i'll watch him in Jaissi! and maybe fame gurukul will become better with time!and i was also sad when i didnt see rahul .....prajakta was luking pretty and the rest of the gang was luking nice too!

okay my janu and sweet si lil' sis dream  alwayz believe in ur self, luv u loadz ,keep smiling tc,bye!

vcool thumbnail
thanx for th article loveu_abhi!
thhikana thumbnail

Happy Birthday Reems!!!🤗👏

garima1234 thumbnail
Happy Birthday Vcool!   😊