Indian idol - Page 85

Posted: 18 years ago
Hi sweet, pyari si meri chhoti friend aur behan Dream, I know rahuls just 2 cute , so anything suits him!!!!!! I wish u tremendous luck for all ur exams , May Allah Bless u with loads of success, Amin. Enjoy the  yaaron concert, as it'll be a gr8 break from all the stress of studies trust me it helps alot!  I wont be missing the shows but can sum1 tell me wat time they'll be shown in Dubai , plzzzzzzzzzzzz??????? thikkana ur the biggest fan of amit arent u? πŸ˜‰his fav food is karela???????????????πŸ˜† btw he has gr8 choices !πŸ˜‰
anyone recording the re-runs of I2 from tomorrow??? oh btw, Shama, you should try http://rapidshare.de/ for upoading videos, in case u ever need it. 

Hello my sweetesstttt di,πŸ˜ƒ thankzz a lot u r really sooo pyari, di Watch Angad ka safar { Angad of kaisa ye pyar hai}with Rahul Vaidya & Prajakta Sukre Friday on sony @8.30.di why do u need the times of Dubai?r u going 2 Dubai?

Thikana thanksssss a lot tttttt !!!! u r really a huge fan of Amit , my cousin will b soo happy 2 hear all that info I think!! Do u know his cell number???

Originally posted by vcool

πŸ˜‰his fav food is karela???????????????πŸ˜† btw he has gr8 choices !πŸ˜‰

I read it in Mini's interview! She used to cook karela k sabji 4 Amit! So sweet! Amit was her fav contestant πŸ˜‰

Hey Garima, where are u?

I am here,Shama didi.
By the way,I am never too far from you because you are in my heart! ❀️ 😊
HAPPY BIRTHDAY,Thikkana!

Have a wonderful day! 😊

HAPPY BIRTHDAY THIKKANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘May Allah bless you with the best of His blessings, and fulfills all your dreams and wishes, Amin. πŸ˜ƒ

Hey pyari, rasgulla, gulabjamun jaisi  sweet little sis Dream, thanx for saying such nice things abt meπŸ€—, u see actually I live in Saudi Arabia but all my shows come from the Dubai center , and we r an hour behind thats why I wanted to know the timings in Dubai , u know they used to show us Indian Idol at that time when it was actually being repeated in India!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Btw Thikkana, even Mini has a gr8 choiceπŸ˜‰!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Special moments warm & bright,

Special plans that work out right

Special dreams that all come true

Are being wished today 4 u!!

Happy Birthday 2 Thhikana!!!!! Have a gr8888 day!!πŸ‘

hi meri cute, chocolatey,adorable & pholo si di, thanxxxxxx 2 give me all those sweetestt names they r really sooo meetha,πŸ˜ƒ i luv the name rasgulla,ha!ha!

di watch angad ka safar @ 8.00p.m{india} not @8.30 ,ok b happy,keep writingur sis!!

okay okay!! Ppl i juz want this topic to be stoppedπŸ˜†

Its been ages v r talkin abt amit,rahul,abhijeet!!

Now v have nothing to talk now ..... v keep on ritin' juz nething!!!

Now i make a promise to all!! I mean i will try to fulfill it!!!

One day u ppl will b talkin abt me.. I gaurantee u will😳

thanx dream.....πŸ€—

[quote=luving_gal_neha]

Now v have nothing to talk now ..... v keep on ritin' juz nething!!!

[/quote]

i dont see ne bad thing abt it..... in this way we r just keeping contact with our forum friends!!! its no more abt amit or other idols.....😊