Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aries_sakshi thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
Abhijeet serenades the Sehwags

Sita Menon | April 22, 2005

C
ricket, fashion and music made a blistering combination at the Lakme India Fashion Week 2005.

India's cricket sensations, Virender Sehwag, frontline bowler Irfan Pathan and middle order batsman Mohammed Kaif walked the ramp to Shantanu & Nikhil's designs.

Also showcasing their collections were Manish Arora, Rina Dhaka, Nandita Basu and Rahul Khanna & Rohit Gandhi.

The occasion was special -- it was Veeru and his wife Aarti's first wedding anniversary!

And who better than India's first Indian Idol, Abhijeet Sawant, to serenade the couple!

Abhijeet regaled the audience with his trademark Mohabbatein lutaoonga, as well as Kambakth ishq (from Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya) and Ishq kabhi kariyo naa (from Musafir).

Photograph: Jewella C Miranda

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Hmmmmmmm....This topic is going so long man.......i dont believe my eyes...i'm coming to this section after a long time...and amazed to see it still going...that nice effort from u all ....keep it going n keep posting news about our favorite idol contestants...thanks

cheers!

luving_gal_neha thumbnail
"I think he has the sweetest smile," declared Hindi film actress Kajol and several of her colleagues, including Shilpa Shetty and Juhi Chawla. If you think the person in question is some popular Bollywood or Hollywood star, you are mistaken.

He is Abhijeet Sawant, the 20-year old Mumbaite who was declared the winner of 'Indian Idol' on Sony Entertainment Television's (SET) reality show in March 2005.

If you were a part of Sawant's transformation of a gawky, shy youngster to a confident, stylish star, you may not know that behind Sawant's success was also the effort of production houses Optimystix and Midi Tech Productions, along with the US-based Fremantle Media, that put together this show for SET.
snowflakes thumbnail

Abhijeet regaled the audience with his trademark Mohabbatein lutaoonga, as well as Kambakth ishq (from Pyaar Tune Kya Kiya) and Ishq kabhi kariyo naa (from Musafir).

regaled.................yeah rightπŸ˜†, we'll see!!!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜‰

thhikana thumbnail
Snowflakes r u going to abhi's concert??πŸ˜‰
jdmgrh thumbnail

Yeah snowflakes r u ???? πŸ˜›

snowflakes thumbnail
no............., wat gave u that idea?πŸ˜• i was talking abt the lakme show on tv!!!!!!!!!!Edited by snowflakes - 18 years ago
aries_sakshi thumbnail

hello,

there are rumors in some tv channel regarding, abhijeet quitting the contract with sony televison coz of some mis-understanding...

.....site of indian idol is not working frm the past couple of dayz.

does anyone got any info regarding this new topic... hope its not true... i think its just a rumor....

snowflakes thumbnail
i think it is, i guess fame has gone up abhijeets head!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰, its just silly if he quits tho!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
cuterawan thumbnail

OMG! Is this TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a strong feeling it is, i feel like crying , i hope he does'nt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭😭😭

plz abhijeet don't QUIT it'll just be the dumbest decision ever, he'll just be lost if he quits and wud be the once upon a time thingy, oh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😭

Edited by cuterawan - 18 years ago