Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

II&HP fan thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Originally posted by: Shama

I m sorry if there was a misunderstanding. I just thot that u meant me when u wrote this after Neha wrote her post for me:

And neha, I hope its cool between us.

Oh, its ok. 😊

II&HP fan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shama

Thx Neha 🤗

and II&HP fan......i edited the post....😉........cool?

Yup! 😉😊

II&HP fan thumbnail
I just read in the newspaper that Abhijeet Sawant, Rahul Vaidya and Prajakta Shukre r coming to Bangladesh on 12th May!!😊 CANT WAIT!! 😃
s-sarah thumbnail
Hey!

Any News About... When Abhijeet is Coming TO Dubai,
If He is Coming then i vl never Miss that,,

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

hey neha i know u r upset we all (abhi fans) were by that extreme and a very foolish comment of snowflakes on abhijeet n snowflakes that was far too much if we fans of abhi start saying that stuff about amit how would u feel u should have thought before posting that foolish thing i thought that everything was solved and we were friends but now i dun think like that i was away for a day or two from the forums and this crap happened i was so surprised but neha and II&HP fan dun feel bad that's ok but i didn't knew snowflakes that humour can be this gross u said that it was said in humour how can this be possible it entirely showed ur hatred for abhijeet and as neha said that u dun need to be someone else be what u are u all r what u r n we all r what we are and yes even if we didn't liked amit that much we still appreciated him so that u all amit fans should not feel bad if we start to talk or interact in a particular community we start to respect each others views and we dun want to hurt anyone's feelings but snowflakes unfortunately did exactly that...!!!

i m sorry if i was harsh or rude but i really really felt bad for this coz it was very shocking for me....!!!

luving_gal_neha thumbnail

GOD!!! plz stop it.... INDIAN IDOL IS OVER.....

V R FRNZ AND NOT ENEMIES V SHUD SUPPORT EACH OTHER BUT SHUD EVEN SAY ABT WOT V FEEL.....

NXT YEAR V'LL B FITING OVER SUM OTHER INDIAN IDOL........

OR SUM OTHER PERSON

FORGET IT YAAR

THESE TWO DONT EVEN CARE ABT US....

Y SHUD V FITE OVER THEM AND WASTE OUR TIME..... LETS USE THE TIME 4 US AND I GUARANTEE V ALL WILL B MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN ABHI OR AMIT

ENJOY

Edited by luving_gal_neha - 19 years ago
thhikana thumbnail
Originally posted by: luving_gal_neha

V R FRNZ AND NOT ENEMIES V SHUD SUPPORT EACH OTHER BUT SHUD EVEN SAY ABT WOT V FEEL.....

OR SUM OTHER PERSON

FORGET IT YAAR

THESE TWO DONT EVEN CARE ABT US.... <--- they dont even know we exist!!!

Y SHUD V FITE OVER THEM AND WASTE OUR TIME..... LETS USE THE TIME 4 US AND I GUARANTEE V ALL WILL B MUCH MUCH BETTER THAN ABHI OR AMIT

ENJOY

Appreciated!!! 👏👏

Edited by thhikana - 19 years ago
thhikana thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mysterygirl_me

hey neha i know u r upset we all (abhi fans) were by that extreme and a very foolish comment of snowflakes on abhijeet n snowflakes that was far too much if we fans of abhi start saying that stuff about amit how would u feel u should have thought before posting that foolish thing i thought that everything was solved and we were friends but now i dun think like that i was away for a day or two from the forums and this crap happened i was so surprised but neha and II&HP fan dun feel bad that's ok but i didn't knew snowflakes that humour can be this gross u said that it was said in humour how can this be possible it entirely showed ur hatred for abhijeet and as neha said that u dun need to be someone else be what u are u all r what u r n we all r what we are and yes even if we didn't liked amit that much we still appreciated him so that u all amit fans should not feel bad if we start to talk or interact in a particular community we start to respect each others views and we dun want to hurt anyone's feelings but snowflakes unfortunately did exactly that...!!!

i m sorry if i was harsh or rude but i really really felt bad for this coz it was very shocking for me....!!!

Snowflakes apologized for that!!!

n Snowflakes pls edit ur post!!!!!

snowflakes thumbnail

OR SUM OTHER PERSON

FORGET IT YAAR

THESE TWO DONT EVEN CARE ABT US....

ENJOY

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND MYSTERY_ GIRL, I EVEN APOLOGIZED FOR WAT I WROTE AND HAVE EDITED MY POST SO PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ TRUCE/PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!🤗

jdmgrh thumbnail

Idols to sing with SRK at Bangalore

Amit Sana and Rahul Vaidya will sing alongside King Khan this Sunday at the Temptation 2005 event at Bangalore.

Sony has permitted the top trio (including Idol Abhijeet Sawant) to take part in the show at Shah Rukh's personal request, say event managers Squarecircle Events. Abhijit Sawant however will not be performing, due to undisclosed reasons.

The show was to be held on 10 April, but the rain gods decided that it was not an opportune time and Bangalore had to make do with a single item number from Shah Rukh Khan and his team, that also comprised Rani Mukerjee, Lara Datta, Malaika Arora and Zayed Khan who performed the Dil Se number in pouring rain on an open stage. This time on the organizers are prepared for the rain. The stage has been covered and the audience will be provided with raincoats.

The sound system too has been enhanced to 80,000 watts from the earlier 60,000 and special effects and aerial shows have been arranged this time.

The event has been organized in aid of the Sanghamitra Foundation for their 'Buddha Project' which aims to foster peace, harmony and social welfare. Sanghamitra has conceptualized a novel idea to create a sculptural marvel of the divine Buddha at Ramanagaram, making it a tourist attraction and a global heritage center. The statue will be the world's tallest statue carved on a monolith of 712 feet height open to the sky, surrounded by 2000 acres of beautiful, serene environment.

By TARACHAND WANVARI Posted on 23 April 2005
6:12 pm