Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago
Mine r Mukesh(his 'allah ke bande' was stunning),nd ofcourse Indian Idol -Abhijeet.But Rahul Saxena & Amit Sana r close 2 my heart.
thhikana thumbnail

Originally posted by: II&HP fan

gamezone wrote:

really,y say such a big sentence.Say, everyone except Amit Sana!By the way Amit is not a contract killer,murderer,rapist or underworld don!!!!!!

II&HP fan wrote:

Hey everyone , 😊

I am new here....and it is an awesome site! πŸ˜ƒ I totally love Indian Idol! It rocks!! I love Abhijeet, Rahul Vaidya, Prajakta, Aditi and Amit Tandon and I am very happy Abhijeet became the Indian Idol!! Yay!

Well, I don't want to fight but I don't like Amit Sana! And I am very happy he didnot become the Indian Idol! πŸ˜†

u dont like amit sana bcoz u have no knowladge abt music.....😊 

by the way, i m happy too bcoz Sana didnt bcom indian idol..... otherwise sony whould make a horrible album that it made with abhijeet "apka sleeping pill".......πŸ˜†

Poor Sony.... now it will know "what actually is X-factor.....?!!?" πŸ˜ƒ

II&HP fan thumbnail

thhikana wrote:

by the way, i m happy too bcoz Sana didnt bcom indian idol..... otherwise sony whould make a horrible album that it made with abhijeet "apka sleeping pill".......πŸ˜†

How can u say that? C'mon guys, Abhijeet is the best...he became the first Indian Idol!!πŸ˜ƒ

Now, I must say that u dont like abhijeet sawant becoz u dont have any knowledge abt music.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

And besides, Abhijeet's album is totally awesome!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

Edited by II&HP fan - 19 years ago
garima1234 thumbnail
Abhijeet's album is sooooooo bad.I feel pity for the people who voted for him. πŸ˜†
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

thhikana wrote:

How can u say that? C'mon guys, Abhijeet is the best...he became the first Indian Idol!!πŸ˜ƒ

Now, I must say that u dont like abhijeet sawant becoz u dont have any knowledge abt music.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

And besides, Abhijeet's album is totally awesome!! πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

WAT ABOUT AMIT TANDON!!! IS HE EQUALLY AWESOME SINGER?

luving_gal_neha thumbnail

Y don't u ppl understand!!!Leave both of them wherever they r! Y shud v take sum more tension, donn v have enuf of it???? ENJOY!!! CHILL OUT!!!! Do v know they them personally??????  V have enuf work to do rather than wondering who's wot!!

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey neha i totally agree with u n ii n hp fan u r so true n u have a gr8 choice
II&HP fan thumbnail

Thanks , Mysterygirl_me 😊

gamezone , I know that Amit Tandon is not a very good singer but I like him. That's it! 

I am not telling u to like Abhijeet , or not to like Amit Sana, am I? I am just telling that I love Abhijeet and I dont like Amit sana.

garima1234 , If Abhijeets album is bad , then why did people give him more votes than Amit and made him the Indian Idol?πŸ˜†

Edited by II&HP fan - 19 years ago
luving_gal_neha thumbnail
II&HP fan!!! Kewl go ahead and i go wid ur wordz. But still... these ppl r kinda distarction for us lets saty away frm themπŸ˜›
garima1234 thumbnail

Thanks , <SPAN ="bold">Mysterygirl_me 😊</SPAN>

<SPAN ="bold"><SPAN ="bold">gamezone , <FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>I know that Amit Tandon is not a very good singer but I like him. That's it!</SPAN></SPAN>

<SPAN ="bold"><SPAN ="bold"></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN ="bold"><SPAN ="bold"><FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size=2>I am not telling u to like Abhijeet , ornot tolike Amit Sana, am I? I am just telling that I love Abhijeet and I dont like Amit sana. </SPAN></SPAN>

<SPAN ="bold"><SPAN ="bold"></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN ="bold"><SPAN ="bold"><SPAN ="bold">garima1234 , If Abhijeets album is bad , then why did people give him more votes than Amit and made him the Indian Idol?πŸ˜†</SPAN>

</SPAN></SPAN>

<SPAN ="bold"></SPAN>

People gave Abhijeet votes before listening to his album.Do not forget that.And just because most of the Indians are overawed by looks doesn't mean that Amit is less talented than Abhijeet.Edited by garima1234 - 19 years ago