Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thhikana thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: gamezone

Hii all Amit Sana fans

plzz stop argueing abt. who was deserving 2 b indian Idol.So wat if Amit doesnt become idol.It is not the end of the show.Show has just begun.Let us all come together to ensure that our fav. Amit doent lose to anybody in future.Let
us give him enough support 2 make him 1 of the best singers in india.Right now he desperately need aur support 2 compete with others & Im sure that if he continues 2 sing the way he does,he will have Awards piled up inside his cupboard.
                  So all of u plzz. cheer up.😃

OK! Gamezone!......😊

by the way, after seeing 2days program.... i will rather say thank god amit is not the indian idol.....

abhijeet's new album "apka sleeping pill" .....👏

luving_gal_neha thumbnail
Y thhikana ??? Y do wish dt amit was not the indian idol?Vaise pata  hai wotever it is indian idol is juz a platform to prove dt DREAMZ DO CUM TRUE! BAAKI its all ur talent, I guess..wot say??? And vaise hi v r  here to do r jobs for wot v have and not waste OUR precious time on amit or abhijeet, whom v donn even know b person.... v donn how they r? and all dt stuff. V have 2 pruve r selves to b better than both,,may b not in singing...Am i rite ppl??????????
garima1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: thhikana

OK! Gamezone!......😊

by the way, after seeing 2days program.... i will rather say thank god amit is not theindian idol.....

abhijeet's new album "apka sleeping pill" .....👏

thhikana,you are bang on target. 😆 😆 😆
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima1234

thhikana,you are bang on target. 😆 😆 😆

lolzz 😆 😆 thhikana u r funny .....

well me is an AMIT SANA fan also......i really wish him success for his future but its good to see abhijeet as an indian idol (though i was with amit sana n still am) but u know it just feels nice to see a bright young man who is not only talented but also is full of screen-persona...At this level, i would say that Abhijeet really was a good choice for Indian idol..we should face the reality that now he is the indian idol...so wat if amit sana didnt become one...AMIT is talented enough to mark success without any TITLE....and he already bagged R.s 40 lakh project...😃so its just the starting....Way to go Amit!!!!!!!👏

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
So everyone just cheer up......!!!!! 😊
luving_gal_neha thumbnail

U know there is a strange coincidence bet indian idol winner abhijeet sawnt and india's best winner sarwar ahuja

1, Sarwar's initial is S.A and Abhijeet's is A.S

2, both r winners frm the talent hunt

3, Sarwar's b'day is 10.07.1980 and abhijeet's is 07.10.1980 (ulta phulta)

4, Sarwar performed on DIL NE DIL KO PUKARA and Abhijeet sang the same song!!!!!!

Wot say????

And abt the winner they say na KHEL KHATTAM PAISA HAZAM. Abhi ho ya Amit whosover wud have been the winner these sony ppl will carry them on the teir hand for a yr but as soon as they will find the 2nd india idol He will b left alon!!!!!

LIFE IS WOT U DESERVE AND NOT WOT U DESIRE!!!!!!!!!

-Neha

garima1234 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IMP TNG

So everyone just cheer up......!!!!! 😊

Hey IMP TNG,with whom did Amit get 40 lakh contract?Please tell me more about it.
Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ok that's good that everything is back to normal n i really agree wid simplystunning's and neha's post u rock guys and thankx simply for saying that abhijeet really deserved to be idol because it is the reality..!!
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: garima1234

Hey IMP TNG,with whom did Amit get 40 lakh contract?Please tell me more about it.

Ya me 2!!!!!!!!!!Im very excited

thhikana thumbnail

Originally posted by: gamezone

Ya me 2!!!!!!!!!!Im very excited

yeah me 3