Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aish thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

hi everybody...,so 2nite v'll c the finalists presenting...i'm so happy dat atlast it has come to an end

its a real pleasure to come into dis forum n share my ideas n get ur adeas about the idols n da show..,i guess now v shud stop this aguing about Rahul abijeet n sana..they r all gud singers..n our interest, atiitudes, the qualities v luk 4 r all different..so v all have da very right to suppot anybody v want...i respect all all of these idols n all of ur ideas..but i want to say dat who ever wins my idol is rahul..he is da best in my opinion..n i accept ur opinions as well...i guess hes out 4 gud..he said in da last episode dat evrything happens 4 gud..so i believ dat there is much more waiting 4 him in future...so u indians help ur idol to win..i can only ask..hope abijeet wins..hes really sweet n gud at singing...i love dis show..n will alwaz remember my all da finalist rahul, abijeet, sweet sweet aditi..prajakta, amit, ravindra ....n all

so lets c it tonite...abijeet wish u all da best..hope u wins..my best wishes r with u...n also amit do ur best.. gud luck

its so nice to know u all from here..i like it

aish

pmahesh thumbnail
By the way, sonu did comment on rahul copying him- he said that it was fine, you may sound like someone you follow- as he did when he joined the industry- like Rafi. So, Sonu did admit that rahul was sounding like him.

Abhijeet sounding like kishore in julie song- i am sorry but i beg to differ. I think he was very original and he did not even for a sec sounded like anybody and in fact this point was also made by all the judges.

Everybody has their own opinion and they are obviously free to express them and hence we vaidya non- supporters are also free to do that!!

We have never abused him or said mean things about him and i think there was healthy discussion which is good in any forum.

I am sorry, mehjubin, i do not have rahul mukherjee's address. I liked his murder song but i did not like the song he sang in the next piano round- kishore kumar song from mehbooba (i think).
Mehjabin thumbnail

Pmahesh

I know Rahul M was not Good in the next round.

thats y he was not in the final.

anyway....thanx.....

plz vote For ABHIJEET today!!!!

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: IMP TNG

...simplyvavacious u r rite that noone is "dhood ka dhula"...

It wasnt i who discussed the point that nobody was "dhoodh ka dhula."

pmahesh thumbnail
 Don't worry Mehjabin,  i will be voting for abhijeet today (unless he sings badly)
coolzaara thumbnail
I'm voting for Abhijeet today irrespective of whether he sings well or badly.
gamezone thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

HELLO GUYS,

MY FAVOURITE WILL BE "AMIT SANA".HE WAS MY FAVOURITE SINCE PIANO ROUND(OFCOURSE AFTER RAHUL SAXENA) SO I'LL BE VOTING FOR HIM TONITE.

IF UR VIEWS MATCH MINE PLZZZZZZZZ VOTE FOR HIM.

mike123 thumbnail

I will be voting for Abhijeet. I know that even Amit is a good singer however if you look at a overall package Abhijeet deserves to be an INDIAN IDOL. So plzzz guys n gals vote for Abhijeet.....

SMS ABHIJEET to 2525

Edited by mike123 - 19 years ago
radh thumbnail

i would surely vote for amit sana if i were in india.guys keep me posted on who was the winner because i wont be able to see tomorrow's show.guys vote for amit sana because talent and versatility always should win.

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Can anybody pls vote for Abhijeet on my behalf too????? im with him....( now that Rahul Vaidya is unfortunately not on the show anymore  ) Theres one particular thing i like abt Abhi besides his voice, his choice of songs has always been splendid........Anyway, i find him loads better than Amit.......Out of these two, Abhi deserves the title.....