Indian idol - Page 17

Posted: 19 years ago

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANY BODY

hi all,

i am new to this forum... read all ur posts and then only decided to join..

so final 2s..... amit and abhijeet.. really unexpected......atleast for me.. but nice to see these guys performing

my elemination list was:(first to go...)

1) Amit Tandon

2) Ravider Ravi

3) Mukesh

4) Harish Moyal

5) Aditi Paul

6)Prajakta

7) Abhijeet

8)Rahul V

9)Vishal or amit

10) Amit Or Vishal

winner Rahul Saxena.........

but it didn't happen, Rahul S and vishal were the most unfortunate to eliminate, as vishal is winner of 4 epoisodes of SA Re Ga Ma Pa and rahul is the winner of mega finals

About rahaul v Vs others

Rahul vaidya is better singer than amit sana and abhijeet sawant.. he is trained by Suresh wadkar.. his voice quality, sur, tal ki samajh, theherav is  really nice to watch. though his range is limited(his voice cant take upword notes, especially tevra spatak re and ga and ma..)(chaiya chaiya and even ehsan tera) so what he has to do is to down his scale by one or two patti..some time he makes up (with ehsaan tera.. he sang that song really beautifully) but somtimes it doesn't (chaiya chaiya) but thats not too a big problem.. with proper riyaz he will overcome this( he is just 17).. and copying sonu is really no an issue.. many great singers(not sonu nigum.. he is ok and Hariharan, shankar mahadevan, suresh wadkar, udit narayan ,jagjeet sing are far better than him,, let alone great yesudas and spb) used to copy their favs in their early stages, including the greatest singers of all time, lata and rafi of Noorjahan and KL saighal respectively.

the biggest problem about Rahul v is his attitude,, he is not down to earth. he always thinks that he is the best ( look for his interview on idol's website)plus he is showoff kinda guy.. (when that stupid farah said about sonu, rahul clapped and told other people to clap just to impress) 

his father told the other day in front of thousand viewers. " i am damm confident that rahul is going to become an indian idol" look at the language, confidence(over!!!). kal to uske father ki bolti hi band ho gayi

and yesterday, did anyone notice the expressions of poor kid? he simply couldnt accept it.. he never believed that he could be out of this.. despite anu malik and farah's advice in earlier rounds.. he was behalving like indian idol which he was not. didnt become and will never be again!!!!

but this was really necesarry .. in early stage if sucess got in ur head, u will be out..

i hope, he will accept his defeat and work hard (he has a grt future .. he has some great singing qualities which the others don;t have) and he will change is attitude and will NOT underestimate any other person in future.

bye the way i liked abhi's attitude towards rahul, saying that rahul was deserving than himself!!

what a matured person he is!!  LAMBI RACE KA GHODA

keep it up boy...

show us one person who remained humble after they achieved stardom. Arrogance and stardom come in a combined package...lets accept this fact.

What about lata mangeshkar????????? and ustad zakir husain? my dear

zakir refused padmavibhushan just because his senior pt kishan maharaj was awarded with only padmashree. so he told the commitee to give padmavibhushan to pt kishan mahraj and the lower to himself .. when they agreed, then only he accepted padmabhushan

when lata was doing live show in london in 1974, the great mehdi hassan was also doing the ghazal concert in london, lata met him and he praised lata lot.. but lata said.. "hum kya singer hai, asli gana to app gate hai" and she touched his feet...

and by the way do u call anu malik a perfect judge?????

does he know ABCD of music? what he does .. he lifts anybodys hard work  90% of his work is "chori ka maal"

go to www.iespana.es/i2fs/

and u will see all the songs of anumalik and their origins

I REALLY LUV RAHUL VAIDYA

HE IS MY IDOL

HOW ACN HE BE OUT???????

SHOULDNT HE BE CALLED BACK???

ALL RAHUL FANS ...TIME TO PROTEST

U KNOW HES THE BEST

I am heartbroken........ I could not believe it when rahul got out............  All my votes went in vain........😭

😭😭I RELLY LUV RAHUL

HES BEST

CALL HIM BACK

[RAHUL I REALLY LUV U....U ARE TEH BEST]

I am heartbroken........ I could not believe it when rahul got out............  All my votes went in vain........😭

[/QUOTE]

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE ANY BODY

hi all,

i am new to this forum... read all ur posts and then only decided to join..

so final 2s..... amit and abhijeet.. really unexpected......atleast for me.. but nice to see these guys performing

my elemination list was:(first to go...)

1) Amit Tandon

2) Ravider Ravi

3) Mukesh

4) Harish Moyal

5) Aditi Paul

6)Prajakta

7) Abhijeet

8)Rahul V

9)Vishal or amit

10) Amit Or Vishal

winner Rahul Saxena.........

but it didn't happen, Rahul S and vishal were the most unfortunate to eliminate, as vishal is winner of 4 epoisodes of SA Re Ga Ma Pa and rahul is the winner of mega finals

About rahaul v Vs others

Rahul vaidya is better singer than amit sana and abhijeet sawant.. he is trained by Suresh wadkar.. his voice quality, sur, tal ki samajh, theherav is  really nice to watch. though his range is limited(his voice cant take upword notes, especially tevra spatak re and ga and ma..)(chaiya chaiya and even ehsan tera) so what he has to do is to down his scale by one or two patti..some time he makes up (with ehsaan tera.. he sang that song really beautifully) but somtimes it doesn't (chaiya chaiya) but thats not too a big problem.. with proper riyaz he will overcome this( he is just 17).. and copying sonu is really no an issue.. many great singers(not sonu nigum.. he is ok and Hariharan, shankar mahadevan, suresh wadkar, udit narayan ,jagjeet sing are far better than him,, let alone great yesudas and spb) used to copy their favs in their early stages, including the greatest singers of all time, lata and rafi of Noorjahan and KL saighal respectively.

the biggest problem about Rahul v is his attitude,, he is not down to earth. he always thinks that he is the best ( look for his interview on idol's website)plus he is showoff kinda guy.. (when that stupid farah said about sonu, rahul clapped and told other people to clap just to impress) 

his father told the other day in front of thousand viewers. " i am damm confident that rahul is going to become an indian idol" look at the language, confidence(over!!!). kal to uske father ki bolti hi band ho gayi

and yesterday, did anyone notice the expressions of poor kid? he simply couldnt accept it.. he never believed that he could be out of this.. despite anu malik and farah's advice in earlier rounds.. he was behalving like indian idol which he was not. didnt become and will never be again!!!!

but this was really necesarry .. in early stage if sucess got in ur head, u will be out..

i hope, he will accept his defeat and work hard (he has a grt future .. he has some great singing qualities which the others don;t have) and he will change is attitude and will NOT underestimate any other person in future.

bye the way i liked abhi's attitude towards rahul, saying that rahul was deserving than himself!!

what a matured person he is!!  LAMBI RACE KA GHODA

keep it up boy...

RAHUL koo to janahi thaπŸ˜ƒ.........abhi nahi to next episide mein. Bcoz he was over confident.

Or ABHIJEET ko najar andaz mat karo 😭 .He is as good as Rahul. May b better than Rahul πŸ˜ƒ(For me and my Family Atleast). Now plz vote for ABHIJEET and help him to win the title.πŸ˜ƒ

its not that i am going to say something abut u guys choices buttttttt,the way u people are saying about amit i want to clarify.about his singing(as a classical singer myself)i would say he is great with his singing and his voice has  a nice quality which i feel is lacking in the other singers.i also like abhijeet but he lacks what is called"variety in voice" that is he cannot sing different kind of songs.i will give u an example from  the song he sang from julie was what is called a single syllable track which can be sung by anybody.this is not degrading him.but he has stage presence i agree.and amit is really a singer with lot of variety who can sing lot of different range of song with aplomp.he does lack a stage presence but that can be developed u know.

okay i will tell u another onethe songs that judges have chosen for the final gala is according to a range that respective singers can sing.guys singing the song from kisna is very difficult.that song is the tougest of the lot.u guys know that it was sung by suwinder singh who can sing very high pitch.that song also requires jumping from one jaathi to another without people knowing about it.this is not a defence of amit sana but some truths accordding to my guruji and myself.one more is that rahul though  he has a good voice ,he has to develop  and learn some nuances in music like the tonal adjustmentsetc.he is young so he has bright future in front of himand am sure he will bounce back.okay write this and keep amit sana will really shine in playback singing if given a chance

Originally posted by poison ivy

u know wat?? i really thought rahul vaidya had a lot of attitude problem n too omch of over confidence n frankly speaking i dint want him to  win, although i think he sings way way better than amit sana!! but i know wat?? i felt so bad looking at him cry!! he was really good!! he sang so well!!n i felt so bad looking at him, i even had a slight glisten of a tear in my eye!! man, i am sure it must have been so upsetting for him! hes only 17 n ....... god.... i dont know wat to say!! im stil feeling so bad!!

i agree completely with u.....with each n every word u wrote....amit sana does have a good voice and he is one of my favorites..but still i wud say that he didnt perform up to the mark this thursday...it was to be abhijeet and rahul who were good....i was quite of a happy to see rahul going out at first but upon seeing him so upset, i was like noo..this is again been the same thing like it happenned with rahul saxena and aditi paul..i felt really bad for him..he is so young, still was one of the best contestants.....