Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehjabin thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Thank u so much pmahesh😊. I always wanted to vote for The INDIAN IDOL but I couldn't.Now atleast one vote (For ABHEEJIT ofcourse😃) will go onbehalf of me.

I didn't miss any episode of Indian Idol. I saw Rahul's over confidence, his misbehavior with Sana 😡and so on. That's why I don't like him so much. But I am not saying that I hate him. To all the fans of Rahul……I want to say that, from the last two episodes Rahul is not doing as good as he was doing. On the other hand Abheejit is doing very good. So plz

Don't be a blind fan of Rahul. Vote for the person who deserves it😊.

And one last thing, why u guys (Specially Rahul's fans) are saying that Sana's physical condition was fine but just for sympathy he did all these? You are saying this Just for that, Rahul was in bottom two?  No, I don't thing Sana was completely fine. He must had some problem. If he was fine then what was the other contestants doing😡? Why didn't they stop him or  the whole team of India Idol? The judges r not fool………………….

greatmaratha thumbnail

Thanks Pmahesh... for al the info.

And hey, no offence meant to anyone... we are all friends and as such we all have our likes and dislikes... No one is rude to anyone.. we all express our opinions and personally, speaking for myself, i can say with confidence that whatever i have said, is only my opinion and in good humour as well.... No offence meant to anyone's fans... be it ravinder ravi or amit sana or anyone else....

Sorry, if anyone thought otherwise........ the forums a beautiful place to meet andd discuss and open discussions are always good.  thats how the mind grows...

greatmaratha thumbnail
Originally posted by: aish

thanx sooo much to rahul fans...,hey i guess some people r being very rude with us.., v never say anything bad 4 amit or abijeet...,but y r u guys being so rude to rahul? i jsut wish abijeet n sana the  best evnthough i want rahul to b th best..n u can't say that rahul dragged taht song from sana..he have the very right to sing that song.. so does sana..

n one more thing...,its not rahul's look that impress me.., but his voice.., pitch..,variation, performance..,n most of all his gud personality.if its looks i wud go 4 abijeet 4 sure..,this is not mr india or something., this is idol.so he shud b perfect in evryway.

plz everybody...,2nite don't stop voting 4 our rahul..,plz plz..allah will bless u all..plz save our rahul

Well said Aish....   I think everyone on the forum is just misunderstanding us Rahul supporters....  I agree with what u have written.. we have never ever said anything against Amit Sana or abhineet.. in fact all of us like Abhijeet... probably just a tad shade lesser than Rahul thats all... So far as Amit is concerned, had we not liked him, would he be amongst the top three.  We like all three of them, but amongst them, we have our favourites....

Dont Amit Sana supporters have their favourites... And Abhijeet too...

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Mehjabin

So plz

Don't be a blind fan of Rahul. Vote for the person who deserves it😊.

I found it rude, or maybe i'm imagining it..... but how could u call us blind?? Or is it that u just trust ur judgement and not ours....You think Abhi is best.......we think otherwise.....And we do have the right to have our favs, dont we?????? so please, dont think we're BLIND..... and for those who think its 'cuz of Rahul's looks, trust me, its not that way..I would have been equally happy had any of Rahul Saxena, Prajakta or Rahul Vaidya been the winner and IMO, rahul saxena hasnt got impressive looks, still i supported him...I think one should learn to respect others choices....Rahul is the only deserving contestant IMHO.......Even if he ( GOD-Forbid ) doesnt become the Indian idol, he would remain my idol in the same way Rahul saxena and prajakta remain in my heart......

P.S: I just loved Rahul's performance today......And he looked sooooooo handsome and cute......( Esp during the first song- simply adorable ) Man, Sonu is afraid of his singing..........😊 I liked Abhi's "jogi" too....

Edited by simplyvivacious - 19 years ago
§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
Today abhijeet gave superb performance..it was just mindblowing....!!!!😊
greatmaratha thumbnail
well said simplyvivacious, ... somehow, poeple are mistaking us to be supporting Rahul Vaidya only becos of his looks etc... whch is very wrong.. arent they supporting someone else. do we question the reason why they support the other candidate...  I am sure in this past journey of so many months, all of us have at some time or the other supported each of them, incl Ravinder Ravi in the beginning rounds as well... as the competition heats up, someone gotta go and only the best would remain on top...
Today both Abhijeet and Rahul gave brilliant performances.. personally, i thought abhijeet was just a shade better than Rahul, but in comparison, Amit Sana's performace, though good in its own way, did not touch my heart... there was something lacking there. 
Lets pray that the best man wins...
pmahesh thumbnail
I agree greatmaratha, Abhijeet and rahul performed better and i think sana is going out today.

I felt abhijeet was the best, the second song- tum mile is one of my favourite number- it is so haunting and i think he performed quite well with all emotions.

Rahul vaidya also did well though i did not like his first song very much- he was good in the second one. But i thought he lacked in emotions in the voice which is where abhijeet scored better.

Amit sana was lacking - in singing, song selection and also emotion. I am pretty sure that the last two will be sawant and vaidya.

I am waiting for the next week episode already, it should be really good- i hope my favourite (don't forget my best indian idol still remains rahul saxena) abhijeet wins!!

By the way, Mehjabin, i voted for abhijeet for you too. Though i wanted to vote for minimum 10 times- the lines were busy and my sms kept on getting failed.

Edited by pmahesh - 19 years ago
poison ivy thumbnail
i hope abhijeet wins.. he sings best!!!!n hes sweet!!
Mehjabin thumbnail

THIS IS UNBELIEVEABLE!!!

I know i wanted ABHIJEET to b the INDIAN IDOL but RAHUL voted out today?I thought the final compitision will be between Abhijeet and Rhaul  (Promise). But what happened???????

Mehjabin thumbnail

Thank u so Much pmahesh for voting Abhijeet on behalf of me.😊

But I really feel Bad For Rahul.😭