Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greatmaratha thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Absolutely right....  Each one of them is very good in their own way...  Only the lucky guy gets to win... Amit Sana survived thanks to sympathy...... Whether thats good or not, i dont know..... but now the race is really heating up and every performance is going to count from now on. 

Prajaktha's still a bit immature.. I think she is just out of school probably and that oculd also be a reason...

Rahul Saxena was, in my opinion, the best of them all.  He had great screen presence.  He was not conventionally handsome, but had a great voice and beautiful smile.  Unfortunately, he was a victim of a bad decision. 

Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Same here...I do appreciate Sana and Abhijeet but IMO, the best 3 were Rahul Vaidya, Rahul Saxena and Prajakta...Aditi Paul came on my list after them......I desperately want to vote for Rahul but i can't..... 😭 ( As i'm living in Pakistan ) Guys, Rahul Vaidya is not only a superb singer, but he has also got impressive screen presence.....Whereas Amit and Abhijeet lack in this regard......( This is just my opinion , of course) I pray to God that Rahul will win......Keeping my fingers and toes crossed......
greatmaratha thumbnail
Dont worry, simply..... I am voting for half the population of Mumbai....I will put one vote on your name.....
 all i do on thursday evenings are send out sms's.  My last months bill is πŸ˜‘ ..
Thnx a lot greatmaratha....It would be so sweet of u to vote for Rahul on my behalf.......😊
sims thumbnail

hi guys

all of them are equally good but don't u think rahul vaydya is a little over confident? i wish Amit sana and Abhijeet come in the end. i dont mind any  of them winning coz i  like them both but i dont like rahul vaidya no offence to anyone. i  cant stand him . he is a super brat.😊

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey great maratha plz vote rahul from my side as well i don't want amit or abhijeet to win...!!
greatmaratha thumbnail
Sure thing guys,... This thursday, one vote each on behalf of Simp and mysterygirl for Rahul Vaidya...
Sims.....  Rahul is not overconfident.  He  just has loads of attitude...... but then who says Attitude is bad.... He's got style, voice and attitude and I love the combination.
I agree with you on Abhijeet...... If he wins, wont mind too much... He;s very cute and got an excellant voice as well.... but there is something about Rahul............. cant explan... words are not enough
pmahesh thumbnail
I agree with you sims, i think rahul vaidya has got too much of attitude (in the bad way), he is over confident. I am hoping abhijeet will win but i won't mind if amit sana wins.

But i agree with you greatmaratha, that rahul saxena was the best, he is a brilliant singer, pleasant personality, good attitude and a cute smile- he was the best but unlucky!!!!
greatmaratha thumbnail

Since Rahul Saxena being the most unluckiest is not here to be the indian idol, why not let his namesake winπŸ˜‰  Pls vote for RAHUL Vaidya......

Actually, i have a great conflict between my heart and mind and I have been following my heart... heart wants rahul and mind wants abhijeet..... its a difficult choice.....

Both my heart and mind say, "Rahul Vaidya, Rahul Vaidya and Rahul Vaidya."😊