Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

poison ivy thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

can i please predict????

hmmm.. ahem!!

i think amit sana will be in cos the nation will vote for him bcos of his perseverence n determination to sing even though he ahd a sore throat(though i dont think he really did have a sore thraot cos he sung beautifully... hmmm.. mayb it was jus a gimmick to win more votes.. hmmmm anyway)) n prajakta will be out cos the judges have been really critical of her today!!

lets wait n watch!!!

§IMP£¥ §TÙÑNÏÑG thumbnail
i hope the most deserving remains in there and only God can decide who is deserving n who is not at this stage where everyone seems so perfect😕
pmahesh thumbnail
Abhijeet was good yesterday, the other singers were not that good according to me.

I think prajakta will be eliminated today, sana is sure to get sympathy votes.

I think the last fight will be between vaidya and sawant
Who-I-Used-2-Be thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I agree, Prajakta seems to be the most likely candidate to get eliminated today....She is one of my favs, feel really sad for her....i always thought the top 3 would be Rahul Vaidya, Rahul Saxena and Prajakta......
radh thumbnail
gals as a trained musician myself,i would say the guys who sing really well are sawant and amit.they both have original voices and sing really beautifully with sur.both are very talented.one could see that amit was seriously not well because he lost his voice in between.one more thing guys if u are seriously passionate about some artform them illness would never matter to u.my fav has always been amit.if he can sing well with illness then he deserves to be in.

poison ivy thumbnail
jus as we guessed!! prajakta is out... well, rahul who usually outbeats sana was in the 2!! oopss! im sure sana got some sympathy votes... anyway, it was sad to see prajakta go!!!!!

i think its okay if prajakta is out now...going out doesnt matter now in my view..its already such a big achievement to be in top 4 ppl....wat else can a person wish for..?

Now, i just hope that from the remaining abhijeet and amit sana - someone from these 2 becomes the indian idol..they both r just fabulous in singing! ....i dont like rahul vaidya..he always tries to copy sonu...😕 no offense to any of his fans..just ma view

greatmaratha thumbnail

Hey.....  I dont think Rahul tries to copy Sonu...  He's got a lovely voice and he sings very well..  I dont know if u have ever seen some old videos of Sonu Nigam where he had sung old songs of Mohd. Rafi..  He tried to copy Rafi... of course, i dont think he could ever match Rafi but he was good... Sonu is a self confessed Rafi fan and it was but natural that when u sing his songs, u do tend to use expressions as similar to the original as possible, more so, if u r his fan.. I guess the same things happening with Rahul Vaidya.. I particularly liked him singing Ehsaan tera hoga mujhpe... he sang very well

Of course, that does not mean i did not like Amit Sana or Abhijeet.  Amongst all, esp. after this weeks performance, i think Abhijeet;s the best.  Amit Sana... good voice, but I dont think he has the stage presence.. 

Mysterygirl_me thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
😭why prajakta guys she was so good n anu malik also said that he still thinks a girl would be the indian idol but some of the people voted her out i want to tell u guys now that plz vote for good singers plz plz now the contest is far more than crucial i know that it's an achievement to be in the top 4 but still it's not like to be the indian idol i didn't saw indian idol yesterday but read it here that my dear n favourite contestant is gone plz everyone of u living in india now do vote for rahul vaidya because he's an excellent singer i cannot vote for any of the contestants because i m living in pakistan but plz u all vote for rahul i don't think most of the times the contestant who were voted out was fair except for ravinder becoz all the sympathy of the punjabi people were for him but the other eliminations like rahul saxena aditi paul prajakta were very unfair n now i m completely going to stop watching indian idol i have so much against these people they don't realize what is good and what is bad and are just sticked on to sympathy this is complete rubbish now in my eyez just rahul is the right contender for the indian idol....!!! Edited by Mysterygirl_me - 19 years ago

Originally posted by: greatmaratha

Hey.....  I dont think Rahul tries to copy Sonu...  He's got a lovely voice and he sings very well..  I dont know if u have ever seen some old videos of Sonu Nigam where he had sung old songs of Mohd. Rafi..  He tried to copy Rafi... of course, i dont think he could ever match Rafi but he was good... Sonu is a self confessed Rafi fan and it was but natural that when u sing his songs, u do tend to use expressions as similar to the original as possible, more so, if u r his fan.. I guess the same things happening with Rahul Vaidya.. I particularly liked him singing Ehsaan tera hoga mujhpe... he sang very well

Of course, that does not mean i did not like Amit Sana or Abhijeet.  Amongst all, esp. after this weeks performance, i think Abhijeet;s the best.  Amit Sana... good voice, but I dont think he has the stage presence.. 

hmm never thought that way..have to admit...u r very right!!!

I think that they r all perfect at their places except some minor difference in the originality of voices etc..but that doesnt matter much since now only the one with good luck is gonna win the title!!!! wat say?