Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 19 years ago

i dont know why that ravinder isnt going out..instead other talented singers are leaving...he is not at all a gud singer..then why all are voting for him out of sympathy..i think that painter ravinder will become indian idol and other gud singers will be voted out if it goes like dis😡 

loveneha_r thumbnail
aditi paul got voted out???? omg....😭
Mehjabin thumbnail

Hey friends......

I m Mehjabin frm Bangladesh😊. I m watching Indian Idol frm the starting.All of my frnds like it.But u know today it became too much😡. wats going on in India?Ppl r getting so emotional. Why AADITY is out😭? and why RAVINDER is still in😡?Plz do something.Otherwise ravindfer will b the Indial Idol.

U know some of my frnds decided that they will not wathch this show anymore...just bcoz of RAVINDER.😕

--Priyaa-- thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail + 2

my only favs left are rahul,prajakta&amit if they too get voted out there's no meaning in seeing the show coz ravinder will become the indian idol😕

pmahesh thumbnail
Aditi was a surprise elimination, but once rahul saxena got voted out, i knew the best singers will get voted out one by one.

I had told my friends that if ravinder survived the week after the week which saw elimination of saxena, he will be probably among the last three. Seems like my prediction is coming true- just imagine he was not even in the last three!!!!!!!!!

I think soon prajakta will be out, followed by sawant..... amit... the last fight will be between ravinder and rahul vaidya- two very irritating arrogant people- but seems like majority of indians love arrogance.
pagpri thumbnail
WHO WILL BE THE INDIAN IDOL?

It is getting surprising week by week to watch Indian Idol. The most
unexpected is happening with the contestants. The most talented have
going out. Sony has done the biggest mistake by giving the remote key to the public to chose their Indian Idol. They should have taken their
opinion but finally chose someone who is more talented and deserving.

Rahul Saxena & Aditi Paul are already out. Prajakta and Amit Sana have
been in the last three. Please Please request the public to choose
wisely. This contest is not a joke. All I want is contestants like
Aditi, Prajakta and Amit Sana should not be the oneto be eliminated.

Please the people of India... REACT WISELY !!! MY ONLY REQUEST !

Its useless watching the program if such talented singers r getting eliminated.....

Edited by pagpri - 19 years ago
pmahesh thumbnail
I agree 100% but ravinder's vote bank seems to be very strong!
greatmaratha thumbnail

Wonder what people see in his singing that make them vote for him again and again.

People.. Wake up.  If you continue with this, that guy Ravinder Ravi might end up being the Indian Idol.  Do you really want him to be your Idol. 

At this rate, Lallo Prasad yadav might become the Prime Minister of this country.  (And even that might not be as bad as Ravinder Ravi becoming Indian Idol😉) 

*~puja~* thumbnail
😆😆😆... as more contestants leave, then people have to change who they are going to vote for and eventually punjab would vote for ravinder and the rest of india woiuld vote for whoever is left ... so raviander might not be the indian idol... just pray
greatmaratha thumbnail
Yesterday, everyone except Ravinder sang very well.  Ravinder was also not bad😉  for a painter I mean - not for Indian Idol.  Wonder what will happen today.  I am keeping my fingers crossed.

But I feel sorry for Ravinder Ravi as well.  Poor guy, week after week, he has to go back on stage and hear the comments of the judges.  Anu Malik and Sonu Nigam are polite, but yesterday Farah Khan I thought was very blunt.  Poor Guy, he is doing his best.  Its not his fault if the country is voting for him.