Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Hello friends..
my eyes were searching for aahaana's name in the new promotion list..phew! It was nowhere...! i must bring to everyones attention here that she has been associated with I-F since more than six years and her moderation record is impeccable! Kitne aaye aur kitne gaye! ABSOLUTELY No match for her... She is an embodiment of all the qualities a moderator requires. I havent interacted too much with her but ive seen the huge praises for her by members and not a single negative comment against her. Timely redressals..fair..witty..polite...she has it ALL. Hope she gets the highest honour soon..(global moderator)! A shame I-F overlooks such talents and takes it for granted!
PS: sorry.. not meant to offend anyone..just spoke straight from the heart. Pls comment/like for a better I-F.

The following 37 member(s) liked the above post:

satwik-mMangnolia-Swetha--Deepali-Angel-Jot.DUGGUliciousDiorRouge.bhallaroxStrawbellaasha...suanOmnipotence-Naresh-|Persephone|-Stutz-lafangi_Mahizan101Magical_KaShXarinaMrs.DhawanHawaaPotPentaminous.The.LannisterserialjunkieSuper.Psycho_Captain_PhilipsCandYlicious_SshibzDexterkilaila.DarkParadise..Rajiniliciouscalming-melodymainepyarkiyaOmnipotenceZaxorechusSaranghaeTony_StraK786

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Aahaana deserves to be a GM!" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sahi.

IF-Sizzlerz

sahi.

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
I agree with you i know meli since last year she deserves to be global moderator as everyday she spends time in moderating very talented moderator i ever seen. Soon meli is going to be a global moderator..

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bhallaroxStrawbellaLumossuanMagical_KaShXarinaDexterkilailaRajinilicious

Tony_StraK786

IF-Addictz

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-OmnipotenceLumosXarinaPentaminous.

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 4:06am | IP Logged
ya agree with the TM. she is one of those rare to find mods who r unbiased, polite, take action where needed & address all issues in a timely manner! hope she gets this very well deserved promotion soon. 

Edited by iolahardy - 25 November 2012 at 4:06am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bhallaroxLumosSuper.Psycho_XarinaDexterkilailaTony_StraK786

Xarina

IF-Sizzlerz

Xarina

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 5:24am | IP Logged
I had actually logged off and then saw your post.  Totally agree with you.  From what I have seen of Aahaana, she is most fair, efficient and hardworking.  Any questions asked are answered and she is extremely helpful.  Even to someone like me.  I hope that Vijay realises what an asset she is and will reward her handsomely. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bhallaroxLumosDexterkilailaThe.Lannisterserialjunkie

Lumos

IF-Rockerz

Lumos

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
^ thank you guys for your generous comments!!! Smile

Originally posted by Xarina

I had actually logged off and then saw your post. Totally agree with you. From what I have seen of Aahaana, she is most fair, efficient and hardworking. Any questions asked are answered and she is extremely helpful. Even to someone like me. I hope that Vijay realises what an asset she is and will reward her handsomely.
@bold: PERFECTLY said! Thumbs Up And i hope he does it asap. No DT member puts in as much hardwork and dedication than Meli. Hats off to her!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bhallaroxDexterkilailaXarina

Captain_Philips

IF-Sizzlerz

Captain_Philips

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Meli Deserves This.She Is Hardworking,Cool,Intelligent.Star
I Hope Admin Will Consider Our Request... Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-bhallaroxLumosXarina

debaleena_tunai

IF-Rockerz

debaleena_tunai

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
fully agreed...She DESERVES much more than this...Admins should consider our request...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Swetha-Lumos

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.