Devon ke Dev Mahadev

idea 4 cv's to save devsena from being apsara

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
well i know cv's won't read this but the idea suddenly came in my mind and can't resist myself from sharing this..as i just can't accept kartikeya marrying an apsara and such demeaning of devsena character...

now as cv's showed parvati cursed devtas can't have children so they can't show devsena as indra's daughter..but as in some versions she is vishnu's daughter so it definitely can be shown..because as vishnu-laksmi also supreme god-goddess same as shiv-parvati so their daughter can born from meeting of two souls just like shiv-parvati's son kartikeya...

and the idea is vishnu willingly sent his daughter devsena to indra's palace as he was aware of indra's evil plan of sending an apsara to distract kartikeya..and the incident of indra saving her from asuras was also a trick by tridev...

this idea though illogical but far more better than making devsena just an apsara and wooing kartikeya in bollywood style...

its just my pov..sry if anyone doesn't like

Edited by aru_86 - 24 November 2012 at 11:56pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

baljindarkaur.Vrish.--Yukthi--Arijit007MrToolConfuserforam.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "idea 4 cv's to save devsena from being apsara" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kuthisonam

kuthisonam

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Yes but if that were to happen it would be wrong as Parvati and Vishnu consider each other brother and sister!

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuthisonam

Yes but if that were to happen it would be wrong as Parvati and Vishnu consider each other brother and sister!

in ancient india marrying cousin was not considered wrong

in mahabharat basudev and kunti were brother-sister so arjun and suvadra must b regarded as cousin but they got married..lord budha was married to his maternal uncle's daughter and there are several instances

and originally in some version of mythos devsena is vishnu's daughter , adopted by indra and yet married to kartikeya..so far better showing her vishnu's daughter rather than a apsara which means a manoranjak nartaki

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varaali

.Vrish.

IF-Veteran Member

.Vrish.

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
I think only in the Dwapar Yuga was it considered not wrong.  There are no examples of cousin marriages in the first 2 yugas.

But I doubt that the versions that have Devasena's story also have Vishnu/Parvati as bro/sis

Patrarekha

IF-Sizzlerz

Patrarekha

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
vishnu and parvati r not brother-sister in blood relation...but that's not the prb..devsena being vishnu's daughter is written in various text but her being apsara is the creativity of dkdm puran..kartikeya marrying vishnu daughter is more graceful than kartikeya marrying an apsara of indraloka in my pov

and i read manu is also descendant of brahma and prasuti is manu's daughter yet married to daksh...if its true then prasuti is also daksh's relative

Edited by aru_86 - 24 November 2012 at 11:55pm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.