India-Forums

DangelzDesigns11|Clsd- RK-Madhu/SaMud/MM pg.137 (Page 96)

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 3:42pm | IP Logged
^^ Thanks so much Aliya, and no worries for being late. LOL

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Update

So I am finally DONE with all my classes and assignments...and now I only have one exam to deal with next week, and after that I shall officially be FREE! Big smile 

Another good news I'd like to share is that I also got my admission results for the grad program I had applied for way back in December...and I got admission! I plan to go into the teaching field...so the program I have gotten admission to is Bachelors of Education, and I just finished undergrad and will be graduating in June with a BA honors degree :) Don't know why I'm sharing all of this, but I felt like sharing the news...because I'm relieved of the mental stress I was having with the admission results. 

Anyway, enough of my blab on my uni/student life...LOL I also wanted to let you people know that most likely next week...I will be either opening for A) suggestions or B) requests. Let me know what you people prefer more, giving suggestions or requesting... and I'll take it under consideration. LOL Although I have a pretty good idea of what people will prefer more...LOL So finally on to the update!

Feel Free To Use ~

RK-Madhu Avis/Gifs 

I honestly cannot explain in words how much I LOVED this holi dance sequence of RishBala! Embarrassed After a long time, I saw that same charm, that same intensity...that I felt was lost between them. Everything about the dance was just beautiful...the different emotions colliding, the song selection, the outfits, the subtle seduction, the chemistry...ufff, too hot for words. Blushing I've always liked the song Rang Deeni, and I'm so glad they used it on RishBala...suited them so well :) 

I probably watched their Holi dance sequence atleast 5 times or more. LOL As much as I love romantic dance numbers, a dance that has mixed emotions (that is not only related to romance) is always appealing to watch. Embarrassed Now that the MB forum is always under tension of the 2 teams/fan groups...I still support RishBala's pairing after everything that's happened between them. There's something about them that I can't stop loving lol. 

RK-Madhu Icons

Stacked

DD/Madhu

Sanaya/Chanchan Icons 

I still haven't gotten the chance to watch her new show...but now that I don't really have uni to worry about, I can try to start watching the show. But so far, the reviews I've heard about the show...doesn't seem very promising. I'm sure Sanaya is amazing in this show, but at times a show cannot just depend on one person. Atleast not for me...LOL I need to see either great acting and chemistry between the leads, or a good story, or even better...BOTH. LOL Regardless, I will still give the show a try.

MM/Mohan-Megha

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21ClaraOswald.RiKara.PreeRan-Saumya-ayshaomarawarapan.Madhura..Sunsetglowmadhoshiyaan.SugarDream-Aliya-Kash-Gurti-VisuJayeeta_06Sujal.KashishFarzu--Mema-_SilentSoul_amandadsouza95Trouble.felicitysmoak.ArteclecticWildestDreamsSunshine GirlBefikre-Ursh-_Sparkles_Bepannaah.HeavenlyBliss.JennyPenny

felicitysmoak. IF-Stunnerz
felicitysmoak.
felicitysmoak.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
Res :) I had a feeling u were gonna update today :$

Edit...

Dangelz Hug First of all congrualtions on getting the admission :) I'm sure u have a bright future ahead of yah <333

OMG RK-Madhu stuff Embarrassed Gawgus I'm loving the track these days the Holi one's. Your work is gawgus and yipeee icons LOL Okaii I act like 2 year old whn I see ur icons ROFL You can't blame me ur the queen of icons so don't you dare say I'm just being kind kaii Embarrassed Loved all the work on them :)

The DD siggy is gawgus Smile She looked sooo beautiful <3 loved the coloring and texture u used Dangelz <33 

Aaah Sanaya Irani <33333 to be honest I'm like a week behind on watching Chhanchhan aswell LOL I really need to catch up. Everything is gawgus Dangelz saved them all and will slowly start using them :$ I love ur coloring it's FLAWLESS Big smile

Loved the MM siggy's :) even though I've never seen the show I can see their chemistry just by lookin at ur work :$ why are u sooo flawless like seriously ?? Pass me some of ur talent please ;) 

PS. Dangelz defo take requests Embarrassed I'm sure everyone said requests LOL hahah we're all dying for you to be open so we can go crazzy requesting ROFL

Edited by .SmokinSanz. - 17 April 2013 at 7:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

ayshaomar IF-Rockerz
ayshaomar
ayshaomar

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Awww fab update
Loved the Sanaya and Madhubala icons and siggies

Dangelz

Farzu- IF-Sizzlerz
Farzu-
Farzu-

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
WOW gorgeous update!!! I stopped watching Madhubala a long timeee ago. RK is just too cruel to Madhu man. I pray a man like him doesnt exist in this world :O lol. Maan and Arnav were aggressive but not to RK's extent. He is just too much for me :| Anyway, the icons look absolutely gorgeous Dangelz. The avis and sigs are fabulous too. I seriously adore your coloring.

I watched Chhanchhan's first week and I did not like the lead guy so I stopped. Sanaya is really cute and talented but like you said, a show cannot survive on one person. LOVE this sig http://i.imgur.com/H3PA6Yo.jpg . BTW, I do agree on what you said about SC in your previous update. I really hope the show focuses more on SarasKumud's relationship and not soo much on the family drama. Im seriously missing their old scenes. Hope we get good episodes next week Embarrassed Awesome update Dangelz Hug

Dangelz

_SilentSoul_ IF-Stunnerz
_SilentSoul_
_SilentSoul_

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 7:42pm | IP Logged
Great stuff! Loved NBT siggies and MB ones! Awesome! Do make avis on MM too whenever time permits Embarrassed 

Dangelz

Dangelz IF-Sizzlerz
Dangelz
Dangelz

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SmokinSanz.

Res :) I had a feeling u were gonna update today :$

LOL...sixth sense much? LOL Will be waiting for your unreserved comment :) 

Originally posted by ayshaomar

Awww fab update Loved the Sanaya and Madhubala icons and siggies

Thanks so much! Embarrassed Glad you loved the Sanaya and MB stuff :) 

Edited by Dangelz - 12 April 2013 at 8:13pm
Aanya. IF-Rockerz
Aanya.
Aanya.

Posted: 12 April 2013 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
Dangelz Hug

First off, congratulations on your admission into grad school! I can't wait for you to do requests :P

http://i.imgur.com/3zZRGGN.jpg

I love everything about this signature, from coloring to textures to fonts! It's beautiful <3

I love the Sanaya Icons and the Drashti sig! They're stunning <33

As for SI's new show, it's meh. She's fine but the story and everything is kind of boring for me.

Dangelz

Go to top