DangelzDesigns11|Clsd- RK-Madhu/SaMud/MM pg.137 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 151

nm21

Goldie

nm21

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:32am | IP Logged
reserved!! xxx

Edited

Wow Dangelz!
What an update  - btw, all the best with the academic side of things, I'm positive you don't need it whatsoever! Also, I'd like to stress that we really don't judge you like that, no one would ever doubt your commitment to your gallery and why you haven't done an update! Lol so if you do make sigs, it's for the sake of you stress busting  (and my how well you've done through all the stress!) Wink Honestly, don't worry about your friends here, whenever you update we'll always be here waiting (patiently) haha.
Coming to the gloriously beautiful update...

As always couldn't agree more with the rant, IPK, Viraf, Barun everything.
My favourite - Barun looks so tired, the show and work really hit him the hardest, his physical appearance is so affected. I loved this signature and how it turned out with the merging of images, the colouring is so wonderful, placed against the darker border finishing with beautiful effects and text.

Just for the record, I'm already excited for the 'main pareshaan' update Wink Seriously, in love with RK-Madhu.
Each signature on them is fantastic, there are various shades portrayed here, in one update. You really are tremendous with the level of skills and talent you have.
Perfect song for the perfect scene, love the lyrics specifically you've used and how you've positioned them among the surrounding images, so well merged as always. Gorgeous...

This is simply explosive, the chemistry completely oozes out and the emphasis on the one word is incredibly impactful.

"I've faced hell..." I adored this as soon as I read the text, too adorable.
Again, with the oranges and blues, greens even blacks and whites, there's something for everyone here. Love.
Grr, I say that and you should know I'm already struggling on what to use! It's all so magical...
This is serene, look at that colouring...I can't believe you're stressed when you make these they all just turn out phenomenal! The quote and the way he's looking at her. The "MR" is backkk Big smile Love the style of text and the quote/song itself! *high five*

I loved the style below, I remember just staring at it for ages when I first saw it, the colouring, the image choice and style, their expressions, even in the absence of colour, it's unbelieveably striking.

Huge well done Dangelz! Forever and always a fan :) xxx

Good luck with all your work sweetie! Love and hugs xxx

Edited by nm21 - 29 November 2012 at 11:41am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DangelzSaRuv.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "DangelzDesigns11|Clsd- RK-Madhu/SaMud/MM pg.137 (Page 6)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DUGGUlicious

Viewbie

DUGGUlicious

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 5:43am | IP Logged
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingArhi and RishbalaDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingAwesome stuff jaani...totally gorgoues crations <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dangelz

bairiyaa.isskq

IF-Sizzlerz

bairiyaa.isskq

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 6:57am | IP Logged
OMG smashinggg updatee Dangz! :D
me sooo loving the B/W sarun sggyy <33 alot the last madhuRK b/w sggy came out SOO good <33
Keep em goingg :D

Dangelz

Dangelz

IF-Rockerz

Dangelz

DKNSK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Thanks so much everyoneee! Hug All the comments are very much appreciated, even during my stressful times...because it brings a smile to my face :) 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nm21DUGGUliciousMadhura..SaRuv.

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Aww Dangelz wonderful creations <3
1st sarun one is droolicious !!

Dangelz

RIVER

Goldie

RIVER

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Oh I got late in congratulating u for the new shop.Anyways Congratsss. Though u have not yet started taking any suggestions but still, i have one suggestion for ur new shop :P . I think with every new update of urs, u should include one of ur creations from the past shops which received the most appreciation. So, that members who join ur shop late or couldn't see them at that time also see it/them. :)

Btw I just checked ur latest update. Found the bluish look Amazinggg
http://i.imgur.com/QNS34.jpg

Dangelz

EtherealSanz..

IF-Rockerz

EtherealSanz..

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
So beautiful! OMG the siggys are so gorgeous, this one is standing out among all of them Heart

Beautiful update Embarrassed

Dangelz

SaRuv.

IF-Addictz

SaRuv.

Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
EPPP MR!<3 and yes it a huge RES!:) will be back to edit this tomorrow inshallah:D

Edited:

Those SaRun sig's are Awesome! i loved the sec one most loved that white/black coloring on it! made it looks more classy!<3

Ahh coming into my fav MR !Blushing i can just stare on your beautiful siggy's of theirs!<3 

i love the texture font coloring every things is Amaazing ahh the way both are looking into each others eyes! are darn making me feels goosebumps!<3 Embarrassed esp the way RK is looking to HER! AHHH!<3333

these two sigy's are my fav of the update!<3 i just loved that scene when he he touches her to her hug to him touching her face AHHH!<3 and the way you merged both sigy's is just flawless!Day Dreaming the coloring is just making me starting at it forever!<3 LOVED IT:)

and then that scene EPPP! i couldn't breath properly when he touches the wall in his both hands! EPPP i was blushing like fool and the way he was looking AT HER! i was like OMGGG Silly ahh am loving em more and more i love the orange in the middle! made it looks WOW!:D your genius dangieee!<3 and your quotes are so BEAUTIFUL!:)

gotta say that this is MY FAV MY FAV sig outta of the update!<3 their looks are just to die for and your sig is just to die for!<3 it's so flawless the way it turned OUT!:)

entire update is AWESOME!:D

loveyouuu!<3

Edited by Shamsaaa. - 01 December 2012 at 3:01pm

Dangelz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top