Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sabmeratu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Amazing update dangelz:D I love the Samud stuff especially the styles you used<3 aahh your choice of colouring is the best, it always make the sigs seem alive loved everything xo
SugarDream thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

RK-madhu sigs are so good! <3

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
^^ Thanks so much girls! πŸ˜³
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
in your next updt pls add rishabala stuff as well,its a req😳
btw do you take suggs?if you do can you make some stuff on JodhaAkbar,if provided pics?😳

Mallu
Edited by M.Hurr - 11 years ago
Dangelz thumbnail
Originally posted by: M.Hurr

in your next updt pls add rishabala stuff as well,its a req😳

btw do you take suggs?if you do can you make some stuff on JodhaAkbar,if provided pics?😳

Mallu

Mallu, I've already planned Rishbala stuff in my next update...even before you came here to suggest that to me. πŸ˜† But its only gonna be the Holi stuff, since I haven't covered that scene yet. Later I'll work with the scenes after the Holi ones lol. Another problem is, I never like the daily Rishbala episode caps posted in the picture gallery...they are either too stretched out or pixelated, and I can't fix either of those problems. Wish someone would post HQ pics that are not stretched or pixelated...then it would make my life easier.

At the moment I'm not taking suggestions...infact I rarely take them, unless I run out of things to make lol. πŸ˜† I might take suggestions maybe sometime soon...haven't decided yet. 
Edited by Dangelz - 11 years ago
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sorry for the lateness Dangelz, being inactive and all i haven't managed to log on in a couple of days but everything looks super super gorgeous as always :) 
Dangelz thumbnail
^^ Thanks so much Aliya, and no worries for being late. πŸ˜†
Dangelz thumbnail
Update

So I am finally DONE with all my classes and assignments...and now I only have one exam to deal with next week, and after that I shall officially be FREE! πŸ˜ƒ 

Another good news I'd like to share is that I also got my admission results for the grad program I had applied for way back in December...and I got admission! I plan to go into the teaching field...so the program I have gotten admission to is Bachelors of Education, and I just finished undergrad and will be graduating in June with a BA honors degree :) Don't know why I'm sharing all of this, but I felt like sharing the news...because I'm relieved of the mental stress I was having with the admission results. 

Anyway, enough of my blab on my uni/student life...πŸ˜† I also wanted to let you people know that most likely next week...I will be either opening for A) suggestions or B) requests. Let me know what you people prefer more, giving suggestions or requesting... and I'll take it under consideration. πŸ˜† Although I have a pretty good idea of what people will prefer more...πŸ˜† So finally on to the update!

Feel Free To Use ~

RK-Madhu Avis/Gifs 

I honestly cannot explain in words how much I LOVED this holi dance sequence of RishBala! 😳 After a long time, I saw that same charm, that same intensity...that I felt was lost between them. Everything about the dance was just beautiful...the different emotions colliding, the song selection, the outfits, the subtle seduction, the chemistry...ufff, too hot for words. β˜ΊοΈ I've always liked the song Rang Deeni, and I'm so glad they used it on RishBala...suited them so well :) 

I probably watched their Holi dance sequence atleast 5 times or more. πŸ˜† As much as I love romantic dance numbers, a dance that has mixed emotions (that is not only related to romance) is always appealing to watch. πŸ˜³ Now that the MB forum is always under tension of the 2 teams/fan groups...I still support RishBala's pairing after everything that's happened between them. There's something about them that I can't stop loving lol. 

RK-Madhu Icons

Stacked

DD/Madhu

Sanaya/Chanchan Icons 

I still haven't gotten the chance to watch her new show...but now that I don't really have uni to worry about, I can try to start watching the show. But so far, the reviews I've heard about the show...doesn't seem very promising. I'm sure Sanaya is amazing in this show, but at times a show cannot just depend on one person. Atleast not for me...πŸ˜† I need to see either great acting and chemistry between the leads, or a good story, or even better...BOTH. πŸ˜† Regardless, I will still give the show a try.

MM/Mohan-Megha

felicitysmoak. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Res :) I had a feeling u were gonna update today :$

Edit...

Dangelz πŸ€— First of all congrualtions on getting the admission :) I'm sure u have a bright future ahead of yah <333

OMG RK-Madhu stuff πŸ˜³ Gawgus I'm loving the track these days the Holi one's. Your work is gawgus and yipeee icons πŸ˜† Okaii I act like 2 year old whn I see ur icons 🀣 You can't blame me ur the queen of icons so don't you dare say I'm just being kind kaii πŸ˜³ Loved all the work on them :)

The DD siggy is gawgus πŸ˜Š She looked sooo beautiful <3 loved the coloring and texture u used Dangelz <33 

Aaah Sanaya Irani <33333 to be honest I'm like a week behind on watching Chhanchhan aswell πŸ˜† I really need to catch up. Everything is gawgus Dangelz saved them all and will slowly start using them :$ I love ur coloring it's FLAWLESS πŸ˜ƒ

Loved the MM siggy's :) even though I've never seen the show I can see their chemistry just by lookin at ur work :$ why are u sooo flawless like seriously ?? Pass me some of ur talent please ;) 

PS. Dangelz defo take requests 😳 I'm sure everyone said requests πŸ˜† hahah we're all dying for you to be open so we can go crazzy requesting 🀣

Edited by .SmokinSanz. - 11 years ago
ayshaomar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww fab update
Loved the Sanaya and Madhubala icons and siggies