Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 11 years ago
omg this is mindblowing:
and this one too,
my fav in the update,gonna use:D<3

Maria.Jewel thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
congratsss! dangelz...sorry for being late i didn't know that u had opened up a new one can u plz add me to ur pm list so next tym this doesnt happen anyways soo the updatee...i so do not want ipk to end!
http://i.imgur.com/wnZmL.jpg>> gosh this is sooo gorgeousliocious!! i am crazily in lovee with it! and the RM siggies are also rocking!!

Love Maria
Shamsaaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Dangiee have edit my spot!:D 

Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone once again! πŸ€—You guys are too kind and too sweet :) Half my stress is over, and another half will be over after this coming Monday. πŸ˜³
minakrish thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Thanks everyone once again! πŸ€—You guys are too kind and too sweet :) Half my stress is over, and another half will be over after this coming Monday. πŸ˜³

Will wait for the update! And btw... Whats the stress all about? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mrinalini-

Will wait for the update! And btw... Whats the stress all about? πŸ˜³ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I'm guessing you don't read my rants above my update? πŸ˜† You would know if you read my rants cause that's where I talk about myself/my opinions on life or tv or anything else. πŸ˜† Anyway, I'll just tell you...stress is related to uni/exams/academic goals for the future...since I'm finishing my undergrad this year. Oh and update won't be until middle of next week lol. 
Edited by Dangelz - 11 years ago
Sweet_Ashum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
God!!!
U made me emotional
I wasnt yesterday when IPK ended but that siggy in ur dabba...Do pal ruka...brought back all the good memories of IPK...
The siggies r fab as usual πŸ˜ƒ
U know even I shldnt be here coz I have my exams from 5th...Mathematics is 1stπŸ˜•
Hope everything goes well...All the best to you too πŸ˜ƒ

Dangelz thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mema-

congratsss! dangelz...sorry for being late i didn't know that u had opened up a new one can u plz add me to ur pm list so next tym this doesnt happen anyways soo the updatee...i so do not want ipk to end!
http://i.imgur.com/wnZmL.jpg>> gosh this is sooo gorgeousliocious!! i am crazily in lovee with it! and the RM siggies are also rocking!!

Love Maria

Hey Maria, I don't know whether I mentioned this to you before...but I actually don't have any PM list. πŸ˜† Its extra work for me, and I'm too lazy to PM people for updates...to be very honest. πŸ˜† I rather have people visit my shop on their own time, and even if they do miss updates...they can always catch up by checking my front page, cause I keep my index there. πŸ˜³

Glad you love my work, and nice to see you visiting and leaving comments often :) Means alot! Oh and I'm happy IPK ended...there was no storyline left whatsoever, and the tracks were becoming super dull. I'll definitely miss ArHi/SaRun alot though <3 
minakrish thumbnail
Will wait till ur next update! ;)
-Aliya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW.
reserved for comment

i don't know how the show ended - havent watched any IPKKND :$

edited

still haven't caught up with IPK LOL but i've watched the sbs farewell interviews and I teared up from that

Barun's like 'i'm not dying you know'  πŸ˜† a show has to end sometime but i'm glad i did eventually give in to watching it properly because i haven't gotten attached to a indian show like that ever since DMG. wow was it only just so long ago that i was commenting on your super huge teri meri update and thinking what is so great about this jodi and then i asked for the link..and there began my little secret crush on that show  πŸ˜†

needless to say i saved ALL your SaRun siggies but my favorite has to be that first one. you neeed to make more off screen stuff Dangz, they come out so stunning! the color just pops from that siggy, super super gorgeous siggy! the font you used is a class apart too, use more often πŸ‘πŸΌ loove the coloring on the other SaRun siggies too especially that second one, suitable choice of caps, texts and gorgeous textures used
couldn't hear anything in that interview with noreen but does it matter when they look so perfect just standing next to each other? and they were both wearing black. that. is. enough. i would happily fangirl over that..i liked Barun's look here, he's been looking a little tired and rugged lately but he looks more clean and fresh here but i love his stubble anyways and Sanaya is ever so pretty as always

i love your bracket style, glad to see it more and more these days.

http://i.imgur.com/cd0vQ.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/PsgYl.jpg

everything in those siggies is p.e.r.f.e.c.t.  love the blending, the soft coloring, just everything is so so pretty. And DD looks so beautifully broken in this scene..maybe i'll watch the show for her, she just looks too stunning in this show from what i can see in your siggies or maybe thats your creativity :P i just cannot get the image of her and Mayank Anand out of my head. those two were just..well perfect weren't they? i mean sure Geet was a popular show and really brought DD's talent to attention and i do really like GurTi but not Maaneet or the show πŸ˜† i'm still stuck in my rahul-muskaan days...
last VD-DD siggy is AMAZINGGG! i will never get over that style siggy of yours Dangelz, it really does actually look magical. its that beautiful sparkly dust texture
Edited by -Aliya- - 11 years ago