Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab is the best & jassi is dumpest (Page 3)

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:15pm | IP Logged
Vishaka - we are not anti-Armaan.....we are anti-Jassi and anti-Purab's gullibility!!!

He should find a girlfriend, move on, and forget that a selfish Jassi was ever in his life...he should never offer his shoulder to cry on......he should turn his back on Jasssi......he should let her fight her ordeals alone....(of course, Jassi has finally gotten what she has always dreamt of...and Purab was her pillar of support...I wish he would have kicked her away the day she asked for his help!!!)......god, I wish everyone turns their back on Jassi....I just hate this character!

april_angel Senior Member
april_angel
april_angel

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged

I'm still a fan of armaan but i see what you mean

Tongue

pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishakha

Please, please, please guys don't start this 'who deserve who' story. No one is perfect here and no one is saint. This was Armaan-Jassi story to begin with and it will always be. They both are full of flaws but they are made for each other. Anyone gets in their way is going to get hurt because of his/her simplex love/obsession. So please, lets enjoy A_J story and let T&D figure out what's in Purab, Mallika and Raj's destiny.

vishakha ....it is not about who deserves whom in romantic sense., nor is it about sainthood.but a basic humanity and commonsense should not be much to expect from the leads. i also agree that it is armaan's and jassi's story but railroading everyone on the way or being mean to other characters is not the way to achieve the goal. by the time armaan and jassi end up together , mallika will begun to look like saint(if jassi countinues with latest shenanigans). also i doubt that you will want armaan to end up with jassi(who will be completely hated and inhumane by that point)

bhangra rulez Goldie
bhangra rulez
bhangra rulez

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krangara

Vishaka - we are not anti-Armaan.....we are anti-Jassi and anti-Purab's gullibility!!!

He should find a girlfriend, move on, and forget that a selfish Jassi was ever in his life...he should never offer his shoulder to cry on......he should turn his back on Jasssi......he should let her fight her ordeals alone....(of course, Jassi has finally gotten what she has always dreamt of...and Purab was her pillar of support...I wish he would have kicked her away the day she asked for his help!!!)......god, I wish everyone turns their back on Jassi....I just hate this character!
i totally agree with you!Wink
jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
aahhhhhhhhhhh (jprasad sighzzzz) How did I know that Purab would
come back as doormat hero?? Hey, he said it himself, he was just on the
show to boost TRP ratings. Viewers should have been prepared for him
being chopped up with meat cleaver. Oh, well!
RUPALV22 Senior Member
RUPALV22
RUPALV22

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 8:24pm | IP Logged

Oh  Puja & peaches, agreed  completely.

honestly I 've been wanting purab in the show simply 'coz I like the charactor BEYOND jjkn ! so I too wanted him to return & stay in the show till the end for whatever reason!! but the way they r putting it, I too started feeling oh, he shouldn't have returned at all ;it didn't make any difference to my life if i didn't see this soap at 9.30(here i'm not against armaan jassi ,but i could never understand armaan & never like jassi-as I've said it before i watch it only for purab) certainly my dislike for jassi has turned into hatred these days I still can't belive the lead charactor being potrayed so hippocrite,justifying her every sin ,full of self pity & minus dignity & morality!!

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krangara

He should find a girlfriend, move on, and forget that a selfish Jassi
was ever in his life...he should never offer his shoulder to cry
on......he should turn his back on Jasssi......he should let her fight
her ordeals alone....(of course, Jassi has finally gotten what she has
always dreamt of...and Purab was her pillar of support...I wish he
would have kicked her away the day she asked for his help!!!)......god,
I wish everyone turns their back on Jassi....I just hate this
character!

I don't like Jessica either. I hated her when she wore that yellow saree. I hated her when instead of calling nandu for help she chose to relax on Purab's lap. I hated her when she accepted his contract. This Jessica is definitely not Armaan's Jassi.
I like Jassi. I hope they bring back her (no no, not the braces and wig, just that bholapan and simplicity) I love Armaan. I love Armaan-Jassi pair.
Hope purab finds someone and moves on..
Rumi Goldie
Rumi
Rumi

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 9:39pm | IP Logged

Everyone, specially purab fans are very upset that Jassi is behaving very rudely with Purab these days,I mean since  she came to know that armaan truly loves her.

In this connection I have to recollect all the encounters of jassi and purab and try to find out some explanations of jassi's behaviour.

Go back to the Maritius days. When Purab and Jassi talked to each other for the first time .Purab was accusing jassi that she has always loved only armaan and after all these which he has done to  her she is waiting for the day when armaan will realize everything and come back to her and then she will forgive him and they will happily live ever after. While telling this Purab was about to cry ,in pain ,infrustration that one whom he loves so much has never looked back to him.and what did jassi do? She just went away from there. Even at that time when she was trying to forget armaan she did not say that no purab this will not happen and I will for get him.she did not say that.she was silent. And silence is affirmative always.

But still there was a hope in purab's mind that may be armaan will never realize her and she will have no other way than to comeback to him.

At the airport when purab saw armaan confessing everything and going to the jail for the sake of jassi's family he did not get the courage to  tell that to jassi and prayed that jassi does not look at the tv.  This is a feeling of severe insecurity. After returning to mumbai he always tried to send jassi to anywhere else and not to allow her to go to gulmohur . he always had a feeling in his mind that this will draw jassi closer to armaan and then he may lose jassi for good.but the question is, did he ever have jassi? Did jassi ever said anything to him through which he can conclude that now jassi loves him and not armaan. No, jassi has  never said anything like that to him.but still he is sitting there with that hope. Yes jassi has taken many helps from him  but he was also ready to give it.it was  he who offered that contract to jassi at first ,jassi did not  go to him seeking that. jassi just signed that contract , that's all. Does that mean that he helped jassi with the hope that in exchange he will get jassi one day? This is ridiculous.  From the very beginning jassi said that she is seeking his help as a friend and he has nothing to do with her personal life. He agreed. If he was not ready he could say that to her. Now when jassi feels that armaan has changed himself and he really loves her,what could she do? To make purab happy ,will she ignore armaan? Yes she was a bit rude to purab  that day but purab was also rude to her. We are forgetting how nastily he remarked that, you are doing all these only to be close with armaan. Come on, its not a sweet remark, friends. nandu as also against armaan once but now nandu is helping to reunite them. And now purab has become male version of mallika these days. he always keeps calling jassi, what she is doing, when she will come back, etc etc.  why she will answer to all these queries? Afterall he is not her gurdian!!!! I feel sorry for purab as an unsuccessful lover. But I cannot blame jassi too much for her behaviour towards purab.

Go to top