Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

India-Forums

Purab is the best & jassi is dumpest (Page 2)

jprasad IF-Rockerz
jprasad
jprasad

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
yeah!  Jassi is hecka dump...at least she is not dumb.  Tongue 

Her lightbulb may be burnt, but at least she dump...or the ability to take a dump.  Tongue

peaches Goldie
peaches
peaches

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pj04

Originally posted by RUPALV22

Yes puja, but how can person like purab refuse to help when jassi herself runs thousand times to him ,especially after loosing her once? purab is a person who'll continue to help all her life even after her marraige to armaan   &  jassi is one who can ask him to arrange  for honeymoon n give credit to nandu or someone else or herself for it!!purab is already paying cost for everything!

agreed rupal....but purab needs to harden his heart and walk away(i am not saying it is easy but it is necessary). in simple words jassi is a pest in his life, he has to treat his infatuation and keep away...whatever her fate.she runs to him bcoz she can make him dance to her tunes not to mention he is extremely resourceful.have you ever had a friend or a family member , you loved dearly but he/she was deadbent on spoiling his life along with yours, or he/she  was perpetually jumping from one mess to another and leaving you to pay the cost and clean up. if you had one...when did you say enough is enough and walk away. as for jassi...if she forgets about her family's plight in armaan's vicinity...there is very little left to say about her (so called role model) character.

the problem is years later when purab will look back at this phase of his life, he will be disgusted with himself and hate his flexibility around jassi.being good is one thing but being so good that you start looking like a fool is another thing.

Very well said PJ!  and If you don't mind I would like to add more to this.

Jassi is not only disrespecting his friendship and his efforts, it's almost as if he's humuliating his manhood to a certain extent.  He's after all a guy,and you never mess with a man's ego. I understand that Purab is a sweetheart and would never think that way, but a guy is a guy and some where deep down he is hurting a lot and when that hurt goes out of control it changes the way person thinks all this will boil donw to his ego. Things can get real bad, more so in this case, especially since Jessica knows that Purab loves her.

The only solution is that Jessica leave Purab alone and vice versa or this can get ugly and they will both to be blamed for this. 

Jassica don't have to give up her love, nor does she have to give up her life to pay back Purab, ( I use to defend her at one point) but she has not right to flaunt it in his face.

Like the fact that she asked Purab for his opinion on a dress to wear to see Armaan.  God someone please shoot this woman!!!!  That is totally wrong on her part.  She has no right what so ever to do that to him.  She knows he loves her and for her to flaunt her happiness in his face.....that' hurts like hell. 

All the rest of the pains in this world don't compare to the pain one feels when the person you love, loves someone else.

*Dipti* IF-Sizzlerz
*Dipti*
*Dipti*

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

Purab is cute

well let me tell you something purab is cuter than you probably so now one think before calling someone dum!

****Edited by the Moderator****

Please use small font size.

Edited by Princess - 12 May 2005 at 7:15pm
FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 2:14pm | IP Logged

Purab needs to consider himself a good samaritan, say goodbye to Jassi and walk into my arms.

The rest... will be history

Edited by FreshAir - 11 May 2005 at 2:14pm
pj04 Goldie
pj04
pj04

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:18pm | IP Logged

Jassi is not only disrespecting his friendship and his efforts, it's almost as if he's humuliating his manhood to a certain extent.  He's after all a guy,and you never mess with a man's ego. I understand that Purab is a sweetheart and would never think that way, but a guy is a guy and some where deep down he is hurting a lot and when that hurt goes out of control it changes the way person thinks all this will boil donw to his ego. Things can get real bad, more so in this case, especially since Jessica knows that Purab loves her

you said it all peaches...either it is prelude to purab turning negative(can't blame him after the stunts jassi has pulled recently) to salvage his ego or his walking out of the show(good for him....i hope he does not return back ever...good trps or bad). as for jassi...i could wring her neck for the pain she has caused to umpteeth person(from purab to nandu to armaan).she is the embodiement of everything i hate in a woman(sorry but she makes me so mad).jjkn's characters are the people who never learn...they go thru life clueless blaming thier own shortcomings on others and wondering why things always go wrong(it is true for jassi to purab, walias to seths).

Edited by pj04 - 11 May 2005 at 3:18pm
Jots Goldie
Jots
Jots

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 3:49pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by jprasad

yeah!  Jassi is hecka dump...at least she is not dumb.  Tongue 

Her lightbulb may be burnt, but at least she dump...or the ability to take a dump.  Tongue

lol LOLLOLLOL, i just hope she uses the toilet rather than a dug up hole, typical desi style!!!!

Jots Big smile

krangara IF-Rockerz
krangara
krangara

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Jassi doesn't deserve Armaan or Purab....both are too good for herrr!!!!

Let's start with Purab.....:  I understand that Jassi need not reciprocate his love, but, like Peaches succintly put it, she has no right to 'flaunt her love or happiness' in Purab's faceeee!!!!  Like, when he called her on yesterday's episode....I understand that she was busy looking into Armaan Sir's eyess, and, hence, could not talk to him at that moment!! However, couldn't she have at least called him back later....and informed him that she would arrive late?  How rude is that!!! She is so clearly using him, and I cannot understand why Purab is helping her repeatedly......he is the first shoulder she cries on; he is responsible for the birth of Jessica; he has been her true friend forever.....but Jassi uses him like a napkin and tosses him off when her work is donee.....I hate her, hate her hate her!!!! I can never forget the episode when she throws his contract away, doubting his motives....however, he accepts to help her mutely when she gets back to him again....he should have shooed her away immediately....I wonder where the gorgeous Jessica would have landed then!!! Dead  My hatred for Jassi's character is too strong to express in wordsss!!! Angry

I'll continue with Armaan later! Smile.

vishakha Goldie
vishakha
vishakha

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Please, please, please guys don't start this 'who deserve who' story. No one is perfect here and no one is saint. This was Armaan-Jassi story to begin with and it will always be. They both are full of flaws but they are made for each other. Anyone gets in their way is going to get hurt because of his/her simplex love/obsession. So please, lets enjoy A_J story and let T&D figure out what's in Purab, Mallika and Raj's destiny.

Go to top