Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 6

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 6
Page 4 Page 6

suki11

suki11

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:49am | IP Logged

Lol I'm glad so many people are going to come to the chat threads! This is one of the best things about forums such as IF, that you can meet such nice and friendly people from even across the seas, and still be able to stay in touch!

@Selvi and Namz if Amit starts the thread tomorrow, I'm game, but if not and RJN forum remains open maybe we can continue to still meet here?

At any rate Namz I was thinking that you could move you 'Chai' thread over to the 'Chat Forums'. That would be a perfect thread and way for people to ease into a new forum, plus we might make some new friends and fans of INSA that way.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04Namzz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "BYE BYE RJN (Page 3)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Sounds like a plan Suki. Think I just might do that.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Later today of course...hey Suki, have you watched any new shows? Beauty and the Beast, Grimm, Arrow?? I am in love with Vincent Kellar...lol

suki11Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

roshaeldsouza91

IF-Rockerz

roshaeldsouza91

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@suki- chucky ne baat kia tha kisise toh & the moderator said that okay the forum wont be closed for another 3 months and after that looking at the response and stuff this forum will be open... plus yes that idea sounds greatThumbs Up

suki11Rashmi04Namzz

suki11

suki11

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:56am | IP Logged

Oh that's brill Namz! BTW on a cheeky side note on the 'Chat Forums' I think you can block threads so that there invite only. So this means -ahem ahem- if you ever get time with your busy schedule to write a spicy INSA OS again, you might just be able to post it on IF, and make it for over 18's only!

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91Namzz

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
lol Suki, good to know its invite only.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rashmi04roshaeldsouza91

suki11

suki11

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:05am | IP Logged

@ Selvi woo hoo we have this forum for another 3 months yay! That means we can celebrate and maybe upload links of AD's movie on this forum! Plus if a miracle occurs and we get season two of RJN we'll still have our forum!

@Namz, I haven't had time to watch any new serials yet. I've been too stressed with work and family problems. I've recorded all epi's of Arrow, just need to find time to watch them...Xmas hols seem the best time so far!

Lol but I've been re-watching Smallville, and swooning over how TW (Tom Wellings), is so darn buff. In fact I think AD is like TW's desi counterpart, and vice versa. Oh I'd love to see the impossible happen and get AD and TW in some show together. Mind you I might pass out within the first 5 mins of seeing them in the same screenshot, due to s swooning fit, but what the heck it would be so worth it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roshaeldsouza91

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
i do not watch any serial other than ruk jana nahi.

Do not worry...i won't let the forum to be locked. I will be always active here...pyar kiya h nibhana to padega hi.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.